[Non-Renewal] Left hand weapon for emp breaking (SINX)

Started by jblazer, Aug 07, 2012, 03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jblazer

I know this should be in Job Discussion, but that place gets 0 traffic and my threads usually have no replies..

okay guys, I'm using +8 double orc skele/babydesert scalpel. And I know I should be using cranial to tank everything, but sometimes I don't need to tank. What would be the second weapon of choice?

Realistic items:
Assasssins dagger?
Sandstorm?

"Best items"
Ice pick
Atroce carded dagger

Triper

Sandstorm[2 orc skeleton/2 desert wolf] should be the best one to use with IP.

yC

Still have to move this, when you get no reply maybe no one has a better answer to your question.

jblazer

Ahh that's fine.

Triper, do you know how the damage works with left hand? like does IP add onto my damage and I don't know how left hand mastery comes into effect for all this.

Triper

Yes, IP does affect the dmg from the left hand[dunno how it affects it but the dmg actually increases from a quick test made]. The hand mastery affects the final dmg you do with each hand swing.

Backupuser

Quote from: jblazer on Aug 09, 2012, 09:41 AM
Ahh that's fine.

Triper, do you know how the damage works with left hand? like does IP add onto my damage and I don't know how left hand mastery comes into effect for all this.

From what i heard from people using IP / Thana on your left hand increases the damage of your double atk

chosen1

From my personal experience with an Emp Breaker SinX, Right hand=+10/+4 Ice Pick [Abysmal Knight] Left hand = +10 Sandstorm[AK, Orc Skel x2, Desert Wolf] gives the best damage. With Attention Concentrate, Provoke, Cursed Water, EDP, Box of Resentment, Rainbow Cake, I do 18000 damage per attack.

djmikolo

Guys can i ask how can i reach 190aspd with out using food,and any boss card just stats and equips problaly i will be using BG set thief clothes.im DUAL DAGGER breaker.

Triper

99/70 SinX 190 aspd Dual Dagger from just gears without mvp cards and buffs? Not worth imo except if you're doing it with sinx song from a clown.

From what I remember, 180 aspd with dual dagger is already a bit hard to get without dropping some reduces, getting more would ask you to say bye to hp/dmg and say hi to aspd/agi gears. If you've 190 aspd with lame dmg, what's the point? :c

djmikolo

thanks for the reply sir yeah i can only reach 182 asp using poison btl. to reach that i have to give up my vit which is not good. right now i try a diff build using a katar type breaker with the BG armor set and the paper card set,