What happen?

Started by wtfuxx, Sep 10, 2009, 04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zone

Quote from: flaku on Sep 11, 2009, 02:58 PM
Quote from: flaku on Sep 11, 2009, 02:44 PM
Maybe instead of constant flaming and spamming in this topic you should make a formal PM to yC, filled with evidence and stop making this a matter to be handled by spamming the RMS forums. It seems sort of like all you're doing is digging a deeper grave.

If they ignored it before, they will ignore it even if you keep spamming. So make it a formal PM and shut up.
Did you not see our Email conversation yesterday? Meaning I tried that already. Its okay though, I already saw a conversation of Nonie with one of my players admitting on an msn conversation that yC has apparently been looking for a reason to delete our server from the rankings. Note i say apparently, going by what I have seen like the RMS staff. Apparently BurnRO and yC are really close? and BurnRO admin is very close to Nonie and information leaked. Anyways no matter what we bring up to the table, no evidence will be taken into consideration

Also now you're actually taking in consideration that it could be a hacker, but even if we got hacked we still loose 9 months of legit work? Seriously? That's how RMS works?

We take these into consideration, but as a hacker, I am saying you cannot blame anyone else for being hacked.
Either your software wasn't updated, or they had your passwords and you failed to change it.

It could have been a hacker, but you have no hard evidence, and even with evidence, I'd still keep you delisted because you left yourself open.
Cry me a f*** river.

Quote from: flaku on Sep 11, 2009, 03:05 PM
I honestly think RMS did a poor job at investigating (if they even investigated) this case. You banned the #1 server on all listings for the past 4-6 months in a row, if this is how we got to rank 1 im pretty sure everyone on the RO world would have found out about this.

You banned the #1 server because of a screenshot, or supposedly a link to the topic which showed the incentive being given, yet nobody that plays DreamerRO nor the Staff ever saw that part of the topic. Ever. and it was "randomly" edited after the server got de-listed so i never even got to see if this was true or not. So if i go by what i see, My server is getting de-listed without solid reason, or reasoning in behalf of the RMS Staff.

I'm not RMS staff, I am a witness to the thread.  It doesn't matter if you gave the incentives out, the post offered incentives.
You don't notice it because you aren't looking. Yes, your server was #1 for however long, I don't care cause I don't play RO, we looked back and saw in google's cache and saw that on the old domain there was no incentive. However, we take what we see with our own eyes as evidence.

yC and I debated this over msn if it could be a fired staff member, at first I said if it were a staff member who was fired, this should be forgiven only if sufficient evidence can be given to prove that. Then I thought about it more, and I decided that if you fired them, and they found a way back in, then you left yourself open and only you are to blame.

If you were really hacked, then report it to your local police department, but I don't know how well that'd work out. But hell, try it anyways.

Quote from: yC on Sep 11, 2009, 03:15 PM
No matter you are ranked #1 or ranked #256, we do the same when the server is reported and is found breaking our Terms of Services.  There should be no special treatment given to any server because every server is the same under our Terms of Services.

We simply cannot take your story into consideration because over the years we have heard many many stories after server caught red handed.  It's an unfortunately event happened to you.  We act upon what is presented to us.  I don't see we are doing anything wrong.  Once again, it would be unfair to servers that were previous banned if we accept your story and not theirs.  It wouldn't be fair if we listen to the #1 ranked and not the #256 ranked.  I hope you understand our position here.

QFT

flaku

Now here is something very interesting i found.

THIS is the Screenshot that was sent to RMS reporting us.

Now look CLOSELY at the Internet Tabs open, Dreamer-RO Forums and Myst Online Forums.

Now go to http://www.myst-online.com/
Check their Staff

RO Head GM

Head GM's of the RO server should be contacted regarding bans, support issues, and generally are "in charge" of the other GM's of the RO servers. If you need assistance in game, they are always ready to help!

* Sala

Aka Nonie. Jesus Christ do you want more prove than that ? We've OBVIOUSLY been set up.

Now come to me saying this isn't fishy, or anything.

Blaze

I hope you understand our position here.

How in God's name are we supposed to understand your position?  There obviously was no real investigation done here, and you've got numerous ppl telling you what really happened, most of us, by the way, are not staff on the server, and thus have no real motive other than keeping the server we love #1 on the lists.  We don't get credit for this, we don't get money for this... we're just pissed that many months of hard work has been flushed over stupidity like this....

flaku

You've said what I needed to hear, A server gets hacked and puts in a fake incentive sentence and its enough to get a server delisted no matter what. If you already know its a hacker, and you supposedly saw it, then doesnt that mean >Our< Server didn't give incentives and it was indeed a set up to get us kicked out? I mean the proof is more than enough and obvious. Its a shame that such a nice/popular website is ran with such poor management when it comes to Player/Server Support.

Looks like the eAthena Admin has a big impact on anything else related to RO private servers.

Metafalica

Nice to know nobody took my advice .-.

Lets just tl;dr and let the dRO members converse amongst themselves. As if the enormous ammount of reviews wasnt enough of a give-away.. Something must have been done in the past if you were set up anyway. No server has that many reviews.

Metafalica

Those are counting reviews over 6 months old. Wasnt dRO 2xx reviews within 6 months? Last I checked.

yC

Quote from: Blaze on Sep 11, 2009, 03:20 PM
I hope you understand our position here.

How in God's name are we supposed to understand your position?  There obviously was no real investigation done here, and you've got numerous ppl telling you what really happened, most of us, by the way, are not staff on the server, and thus have no real motive other than keeping the server we love #1 on the lists.  We don't get credit for this, we don't get money for this... we're just pissed that many months of hard work has been flushed over stupidity like this....

I will put it simpler for you.

Let say, we take this story into consideration and unban Dreamer-RO.  Then this will become a valid reason to get unbanned.  Now, the next server .. the next next server ... etc. .. who caught breaking the Terms of Services might use the same excuse to get unbanned.  It's unfortunate and we can't do anything to about it.  Nobody want to open a hole in the system.  No exception.  

No story were accepted in the past as far as I can remember.  I often hear stories like "Oh sorry I didn't know my gm/sub-gm/brother/sister/[insert name here] was giving item for review" or "I only give 20 donation credit it worth nothing, you need a million to trade wings".  If we decide not to listen to excuses, we don't need to put work into investigation other than take screenshot for record of what was discovered.

Ealasaid

hmm...

love to see anyone deny this convo or claim that it was edited:

Now tell us again that someone isn't trying to set us up.

GorthexTiger

No need to try to troll post HaZe. It's already apparent your a corrupt admin.

I was gonna save these screenshots for later, when I wrote my review of DRO once it came back, but it can't hurt to post them early anyways.

Damn, since I'm at work I don't have many screenshots on my photobucket account, but this will have to do.

The only 2 things I can post are:

HaZe is in this for the money.

After players started leaving the server for being banned for breaking the rules, he told us not to ban anyone so that people would stay.

Why?

Keep the population up, get more reviews, new players, and some of those players donate.

Not to mention, once he's done with a server, he makes comments like these made here:
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php/topic,7168.0.html

And guess what he takes that money and spends it on?

You're only concerned about your RMS rating because you got caught, and it brought in new people. Your incentives would hopefully bring in more people, whom hopefully would donate for your server.

Stop trying to save your cash cow and get a real job like everyone else.

P.S. Please don't IP ban me HaZe, I'd hate to have to get a proxy to gather more incriminating evidence off your server's forums once I need to write a "real" review when your suspension is over.
Read about the "Great Dramas" Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3

Omi

Quote from: Ealasaid on Sep 11, 2009, 03:39 PM

From that it justs says... Nonie isn't the person who owns myst ro?  I don't know what you're trying to prove.

flaku

Yeah phoenix, nice grudge.

Anyways, yC like i said I understand why you can't accept our story, Its the same thing for account hackings on my server but since we have so much valid evidence all i'm asking is to let DreamerRO start a new RMS account today and not have to wait 2 weeks.

the server has been through a lot and the last thing we need is our source of new players to get suspended for 2 weeks; if you can grant me this request this can all end right here.

PS. Phoenix? Good job posting my Forum Avatar, if I didn't want anyone to see it I wouldn't of have made it  my forum avatar. besides, Do you even know what haze means? And why that's my avatar?

Poobey

I'm sure they understand that Dreamer-RO WAS set up, however what the admin is saying is that he cannot bend the rules. It simply isn't fair. It should have been monitored more closely after the incident.

What happened, happened, I'm not sure what'll happen now, but I'm pretty sure we won't get our listing back.

-Kayleigh

Blaze

Quote from: Catalyst on Sep 11, 2009, 03:39 PM
No need to try to troll post HaZe. It's already apparent your a corrupt admin.

I was gonna save these screenshots for later, when I wrote my review of DRO once it came back, but it can't hurt to post them early anyways.

Damn, since I'm at work I don't have many screenshots on my photobucket account, but this will have to do.

The only 2 things I can post are:

HaZe is in this for the money.

After players started leaving the server for being banned for breaking the rules, he told us not to ban anyone so that people would stay.

Why?

Keep the population up, get more reviews, new players, and some of those players donate.

Not to mention, once he's done with a server, he makes comments like these made here:
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php/topic,7168.0.html

And guess what he takes that money and spends it on?

You're only concerned about your RMS rating because you got caught, and it brought in new people. Your incentives would hopefully bring in more people, whom hopefully would donate for your server.

Stop trying to save your cash cow and get a real job like everyone else.

P.S. Please don't IP ban me HaZe, I'd hate to have to get a proxy to gather more incriminating evidence off your server's forums once I need to write a "real" review when your suspension is over.

Wow Phoenix, I thought you were better than this.....this pic doesn't prove s***.... other than someone might have a grudge...

GorthexTiger

Quote from: Blaze on Sep 11, 2009, 03:44 PM
Wow Phoenix, I thought you were better than this.....

I am.

That's why I quit.

I'll have more screenshots after 4:30PST.
Read about the "Great Dramas" Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3