What happen?

Started by wtfuxx, Sep 10, 2009, 04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poobey

Defacing a server won't get you any brownie points. This topic should be closed, IMO.

Blaze

A great point was just recently brought up... can we just get a close to this pitiful topic?  Enough s*** has been started/said I think....

flaku

lol you quit or you got fired? Oh yeah in case nonie didn't tell you, she's the one that talked all the trash that got u banned and insisted i banned you. I dont even know why you're against me honestly.

Anyways this topic is done, RMS already pretty much agrees that the server got set up, they cant and refuse to do anything about it. No need for this topic to be open.

Ealasaid

Zone

I know you were hacked, I'm talking to the ones who did it.
I can't stop laughing now too.

Don't expect any info about it coming from me though, being hacked by 12 year olds is just priceless.

yC

I'd say you can re-add or re-register your server after 1 week from the day of suspension.  That would be in 6 days hopefully.

Thanks for being understanding.

Now if the topic is done I could close it.

yC

A request from Jman (http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=380) to me to post this in order to clear his name in this incident:

MystRO is my server. I own and operate it, I have for almost 4 years now. I am also head administrator for eAthena, for those that do not know. My name, server, and eAthena has been given slanderous claims in this topic when it is uncalled for. You have no proof that I had a damn thing to do with DreamerRO's hackings, drama, or anything else that might have happened there, so I'd appreciate it if your slanderous claims were left out of further discussions about your problems, thanks. A brief timeline for you:

Nonie gets fired from Dreamer -> HaZe somehow leaves his server open to hacking and then gets hacked -> Nonie posts an app on eAthena -> I hire her -> she advertises and brings in people from Dreamer, with none of my guidance, or even blessing. -> I thank her for her services and make her a HeadGM -> Here we are now.

From the conversations I've had with Nonie, she had nothing to do with what went down in regards to DreamerRO, according to her, a whole host of good GM's got fired that day.

So, as an ending statement, again, I would appreciate it if eAthena (or me being associated with Nonie while administrator of eAthena), my server, or my name, either real or alias, be dropped for any further discussion resulting from your peddly problems. thanks.