veeeRO Corruption - again!

Started by AkQ, Dec 07, 2010, 01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AkQ

Heres a link for the pics ^^

http://servut.us/akq/veero-corruption

This is for you all, by Doubt.
All our accounts has been banned or removed by now. Was fun ^^
Thanks Veee! I hope we dont see you ever again as a GM!

I recall there is another corruption been few months ago.
Here
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php/topic,15258.0.html

Astuto

In the screenshots you ask for items to help your guild, Not saying giving away items is a good thing considering i'm a GM on veeeRO. But if it was to help guild competition and you just go and drop the items, post everywhere on the forums that you bought items...Well, how could you not think you wouldn't get banned for that?

Other than that.. I don't know. Maybe me and veee can come into an agreement i could take over the server and just have him host it and get rid of this problem entirely.

40 Oz

Fyst

I don't have much to say, if it was just Veee that was corrupted, then put up a new admin for VeeeRO. I personally suggest Oz to be an admin. He's a nice guy and hes helpful in a round about way. Other then that... Keep the server alive ^^ I love being here, so do others.

-Fyst

TaintedNight

Yes, I agreed with everyone that to make Oz become a new Admin is the best choice now. I have been playing VeeRo since the 1st day. Out of all the sub GMs, Oz was the most hard working and active. He is suitable to be a new Admin. And I believe in him ! GO Oz !

Astuto

Quote from: TaintedNight on Dec 08, 2010, 10:27 PM
Yes, I agreed with everyone that to make Oz become a new Admin is the best choice now. I have been playing VeeRo since the 1st day. Out of all the sub GMs, Oz was the most hard working and active. He is suitable to be a new Admin. And I believe in him ! GO Oz !

i'm not sub gm anymore :( but thanks, you too fyst.

victorbenipayo

having 40 be admin would be a great idea. after all he does seem to be doing most of the work. regarding the corruption issue.... the entire community shouldn't be affected by the actions of certain few.

40RO???? lol

-Viii

AquarRO

you guys are so stupid and no experience... you don't know? or you act stupid people?  im sure that veeeee guy and that 40 oz whatever are getting to a plan to make a story like he will be the owner and veee will  get out i can see from what he write it's a fake plan to rescue the server look this text he write

Spoiler
Other than that.. I don't know. Maybe me and veee can come into an agreement i could take over the server and just have him host it and get rid of this problem entirely.
[close]

i could take over the server and just have him host it
why ? veeeeRO probably host on some frantech or other cheap hosting maybe SIP or something why should veee still be the hoster? if that 40 oz will take the server entirely? why? cause it's a fake plan veee still will be the owner like Russia

Putin have to get out of president sit but he exchange with that Miedwiediew guy but still the one that charging russia are Putin not the president miedwiediew.... you guys are so stupid

MeowyMeow

this thread owns, keep going. veeero and pumpkinro should've long been in HoS.

Marie

Even if a new admin steps up, the damage is done. lots of people have this kind of stuff. Either give all players such items or have no players have such items. Goodluck convincing the current " hotshots"  on VeeeRO to give up their oh-so-hard earned items. either way: good thread! gonna have to follow to Malevolence after all, it seems ;)

Astuto

Quote from: AquarRO on Dec 09, 2010, 08:06 AM
you guys are so stupid and no experience... you don't know? or you act stupid people?  im sure that veeeee guy and that 40 oz whatever are getting to a plan to make a story like he will be the owner and veee will  get out i can see from what he write it's a fake plan to rescue the server look this text he write

Spoiler
[close]

i could take over the server and just have him host it
why ? veeeeRO probably host on some frantech or other cheap hosting maybe SIP or something why should veee still be the hoster? if that 40 oz will take the server entirely? why? cause it's a fake plan veee still will be the owner like Russia

Putin have to get out of president sit but he exchange with that Miedwiediew guy but still the one that charging russia are Putin not the president miedwiediew.... you guys are so stupid

You're making assumptions that never even crossed my mind, i said if we could come into an agreement, cause im in no position of power to be requesting server ownership and if he was still host he might have considered it. Before you start acting like a complete dumbass and assuming it's a "Fake", actually consider the fact that if veee was corrupt, he wouldn't switch owners.

I wanna be server owner because i actually care for this server, i want these players to enjoy their stay, and not let my hardwork and others go to waste. And it's not hosted on some cheap s*** host probably like you had one of yours hosted on.

EDIT: Oh yeah, btw, Haven't talked to veee in weeks, good communication for people who are gonna scam the server, s***.

@MeowyMeow
Uh.....why? o_O

@Marie

I wouldn't convince them to give up their items. If i had access to who he gave them too i'd delete the items they received. without warning.

KILLSWITCH

stupid move by doubt guild....I know exactly who has what on the server and if you cant beat that there is no competition..old people definitely have more stuff but that dont mean new ones cant overcome by skill....the gms tried to help them but dem lazy dudes can just be good at one thing.."cry"
its a game and you could have had fun but you choose to spoil it yourself
The server atm is pretty much in good shape and definitely needs more skilled people for competition

I believe 40 oz should be gm since he is more involved in stuff and knows stuff in and out.....
its really important to see through peoples minds rather than gears lol

I hope more guilds who can really take competition come to veeero rather than such cry babies

Peace out

Astuto

Thanks hussain, but i'm already GM i'm trying to take ownership and get rid of this corruption.

sure, damage was done, but there is still hope for this server, People see this corruption thread, and they still stay here, and before you come up with "oh thats because they all got gears from veee1!!11" No, they didn't cause i know ALOT of people in this server cause im close to my players. Anyone i dont know probably does have gears from veee but if i was taking over they wouldn't have those gears.

New people join here looking for a good server, If veee denys me my request then i guess this server will die, no questions asked.

I Just want ownership to save the server i've been loyal too since joining, Became a GM to help THREE weeks after joining

TaintedNight

Oz isnt working a scandalous plan with Vee because Vee HAS ALREADY LEFT the server. Vee has FAILED to be an Admin. I know Oz love this server, and he want to change it. Oz already has a plan, and together with his new GM team, Oz can DO it.

And to all those cry babies about mvp cards, NOT EVERYONE BOUGHT STUFFS from Vee. There are bad and TRUE players. They worked hard on thier stuffs. While there are some people who are just sitting in town, and talking BS about thier items. WHy don't they use those "free time" and work for it??
Posted on: Dec 09, 2010, 09:10 am
I want to say this also. For those WHO HAS ALREADY BOUGHT STUFFS from vee, if you already know that Vee is corrupted, then WHY DID YOU DO THAT? WHY DID YOU BUY STUFF FROM VEE? The server isnt corrupted itself, THEY are ALSO the ONE that MADE it corrupted. YOU bought stuff from him, and then YOU left and server and POSTED "YOUR CORRUPTION" with Vee here. That is just... STUPID.

Ngrjutstu

Yeah so it's a trick and scam when Veee already ran off with the money that we donated/gave to him and leaving us with nothing, Oz and everyone else still has their friends on here who still want to play and the new members who just recently joined us, it doesn't hurt if he just wants to try and change the server's image (That Veee ruined, thanks a lot man ) and pick up the pieces he selfishly smashed it on his own. Getting someone who's going to be our new Admin who's not like Veee would give us all a chance to have a fresh start on here and Veee has nothing to do with vRO anymore since he's probably not going to update it anymore and is too busy with his second and third server.

(Course I bet that's what he's going to do with the rest of the donation money and just spend it on those two new servers and giving himself a fresh start). Maybe our server's not going to be the same if we have someone different running it since it's going to be his own with new people who are willing to help ( New GM's, Scripters etc) Changing things to be more balance and making things more fair for the players and new players who are trying to establish themselves, unlike Veee did. Point is we want to make things fair for everyone unlike Veee who rushed into things and not thinking with his head only with his Greed. And now he ruined this server's image and everything else, and Oz is the only one who offered to try and fix all of the mess Veee created.

Most of us do still have hope in this server. If we choose to have Oz to be in charge and willing to take the next step and next action and having the next leadership and choosing to make things work properly this time then why not give it a shot? There's already new people who joined with all of their friends and we don't want to let them down and letting Veee's mistake effect and ruin their fun on here. We all want another shot and a chance at this server, and we're not letting someones previous mistakes ruin us. If Veee can easily have a fresh start, then we'd want to have a fresh start with a new dedicated Admin.

Sway

Everyone knows Veee is still around to collect donates, but other than that nothing will be done, no more updates or anything.
40oz doesn't have a "new GM team", and I highly doubt Veee would even give him ownership since that would mean he'd lose out on donation money.
He'll just let it die slowly and start over with his new server.

RIP VeeeRO