veeeRO Corruption - again!

Started by AkQ, Dec 07, 2010, 01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astuto

Quote from: Sway on Dec 09, 2010, 05:37 PM
Everyone knows Veee is still around to collect donates, but other than that nothing will be done, no more updates or anything.
40oz doesn't have a "new GM team", and I highly doubt Veee would even give him ownership since that would mean he'd lose out on donation money.
He'll just let it die slowly and start over with his new server.

RIP VeeeRO

i DO have a new GM team, i have a developer, and a few scripters. Problem is, Veee isn't around to give them GM accounts, So before you say s***, make sure you know the facts. /ok

And i think veee would consider it a LITTLE bit since he has two other servers.

Sway

He has nothing to gain from it, so I doubt he'll pass it on.
It's pretty obvious he doesn't care at all, so why do you think he'll feel sorry for the people playing there?
Since like you said, he has 2 other servers, why would he make any effort to keep this one alive when its reputation is screwed up like it is.

AquarRO

Quote from: Astuto on Dec 09, 2010, 05:52 PM
Everyone knows Veee is still around to collect donates, but other than that nothing will be done, no more updates or anything.
40oz doesn't have a "new GM team", and I highly doubt Veee would even give him ownership since that would mean he'd lose out on donation money.

RIP VeeeRO

i DO have a new GM team, i have a developer, and a few scripters. Problem is, Veee isn't around to give them GM accounts, So before you say s***, make sure you know the facts. /ok

First of all by reading to all your Reply make you look like a Moron  , first of all did you start this server? hell a no , second of all it's Veee's Server he was the one that start this server from 0 to i dont know how many population they had and now you just came in and act like a hero to safe the server from corruption i really want to know , was you with that veee guy when he start out server with no people? how hard work that veee guy need to make and promote the server that now it got high population . and look at you Moron you want to takeover the server when the server have high population , i really wanna know if the server is only 1 people online would you take over the server and safe the day? i don't think so . if you think you are so good gm people love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  , you could make a server SO GOOOOD then why the f*** you just don't go make your f*** 40ozRO huh? why are you acting top all around just to takeover someone else server? tell me why should Veeee even gave a server to you if you wasn't the one who paying for the host till this day and helping him from the f*** first day you moron.... go create your f*** 40ozRO if you think you so top

Astuto

Quote from: AquarRO on Dec 09, 2010, 06:00 PM

RIP VeeeRO

First of all by reading to all your Reply make you look like a Moron  , first of all did you start this server? hell a no , second of all it's Veee's Server he was the one that start this server from 0 to i dont know how many population they had and now you just came in and act like a hero to safe the server from corruption i really want to know , was you with that veee guy when he start out server with no people? how hard work that veee guy need to make and promote the server that now it got high population . and look at you Moron you want to takeover the server when the server have high population , i really wanna know if the server is only 1 people online would you take over the server and safe the day? i don't think so . if you think you are so good gm people love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  , you could make a server SO GOOOOD then why the f*** you just don't go make your f*** 40ozRO huh? why are you acting top all around just to takeover someone else server? tell me why should Veeee even gave a server to you if you wasn't the one who paying for the host till this day and helping him from the f*** first day you moron.... go create your f*** 40ozRO if you think you so top

You are by far the biggest idiot i've ever come accross.

the population isn't even high, I Wasn't here when it started, And i am coming in here acting like a goddamn super hero, because i have hope for this server, i worked for this server, i HELPED ALOT of people in this server, Maybe you don't give a f***, but i do.

And yes, i wanna take over the server because i CARE ABOUT THE PLAYERS.
And if you saw the other post, dumbass, You'd see the players care about me and the server as well. So why don't you f*** off and stop trying to make useless arguments? You seem to be the moron here.

@Sway

You are completely right, no doubt about it. But that won't stop me from trying to save it.

ahhitsJoey

i wasnt here for the corruption but seeing as though veee hasnt done anything since ive been here and 40 is the only one who seems to be doing anything. its not a brainbuster to know what should be done... vote for 40~! 40 is number 1~!

Sway

Funny how everyone seems to have forgotten about Cupcake...

AquarRO

Quote from: Astuto on Dec 09, 2010, 06:06 PM
Quote from: AquarRO on Dec 09, 2010, 06:00 PM

RIP VeeeRO

You are byfar the biggest idiot i've ever came accross.

the population isn't even high, I Wasn't here when it started, And i am coming in here acting like a goddamn super hero, because i have hope for this server, i worked for this server, i HELPED ALOT of people in this server, Maybe you don't give a f***, but i do.

And yes, i wanna take over the server because i CARE ABOUT THE PLAYERS.
And if you saw the other post, dumbass, You'd see the players care about me and the server as well. So why don't you f*** off and stop trying to make useless arguments? You seem to be the moron here.

@Sway

You are completely right, no doubt about it. But that won't stop me from trying to save it.

hahahahah i don't care all those cock sucker , who care if you help ALOT OF PEOPLE isn't that the job of the staff? you were hired to help them and now you crying that YOU ARE THE HOPE of this server you know what? first of all i been working for one server longer then you can imagine , i been online 15 hours each days without closing computer or alt + f4 i been helping then you can imagine people love me more then the admin , been working for 3 years for that server SINCE START 0 POPULATION to almost 1000. what happen at the end? admin goes corruption i want to takeover the server because i been working since the start and i do more care , more then you care veeeRO . at the end? he gave over to someone stranger that not even play or work in this RO? WHO IS THAT GUY? HIS FRIEND you moron you are nobody for him , he not even know you in real life , like that girl said that veee would give server to that cupcake GM more then to give you , i don't really think a low rank gm like you would be able to takeover the server  . I KNOW THAT IN THE END YOU WOULDN'T GET THIS SERVER

Astuto

Quote from: Sway on Dec 09, 2010, 06:23 PM
Funny how everyone seems to have forgotten about Cupcake...

funny how cupcake is gonna gm on another server......

brouhaha i don't care all those cock sucker

Exactly, you're point is still invalid, because i DO care, and others DO care, and Cupcake WONT be on veeeRO.

Edit:How is cock sucker not censored but other petty s*** is?

ahhitsJoey

cock sucker = rooster sucker its all definitional

BBerrie

Quote from: ahhitsJoey on Dec 09, 2010, 06:22 PM
i wasnt here for the corruption but seeing as though veee hasnt done anything since ive been here and 40 is the only one who seems to be doing anything. its not a brainbuster to know what should be done... vote for 40~! 40 is number 1~!
Ditto, I dont know much about this, but I think oz would be perfect, from all the servers I've been on
he's the most approchable and all around helpful.

Ngrjutstu

Yeah I get that he's still just trying to suck out what's left of this server, but it really doesn't hurt if he can just give Oz the server itself and let him redo it or change it to whatever he wants it to be. He doesn't get s*** out of it but if he really does pity us the least he could do is hand over his old server to someone who can restore the server's image. We all know Veee only cares about one thing and that's money, he never cared about all of us or the server, all he cared about was the money and we gave it all to him and this is how he acts on us after all we did to support his server. But there's still one staff member left that actually still cares about all of us and he's actually going to try and fix the problem Veee messed up in the first place.

I don't have high expectations or expect much out of Oz, but if he's willing to change the server's image and help this server Grow with or without Veee, then let him. This guy has helped me so much when I first started out on this server, and the least we can all do is support Oz and support on what he is fighting for. Veee's out of the picture now, and if he even has some remorse for what he did ( Which I highly doubt Lawlz ) the least he can do is let Oz continue his "work" and let the server live on and let Oz take care of everything else. But yeah I guess in the end all we can say is "Profit is Profit" and "Money is Money" From Veee's perspective. But I hope he can really see how much damage he has caused not only for his server"ssss" but for HIS reputation as well, and if he keeps this up no ones going to even bother playing on his servers.

Sway

Quote from: Ngrjutstu on Dec 09, 2010, 06:35 PMBut there's still one staff member left that actually still cares about all of us.

Quote from: ahhitsJoey on Dec 09, 2010, 06:22 PM
i wasnt here for the corruption but seeing as though veee hasnt done anything since ive been here and 40 is the only one who seems to be doing anything.

Quote from: TaintedNight on Dec 08, 2010, 10:27 PM
Yes, I agreed with everyone that to make Oz become a new Admin is the best choice now. Out of all the GMs, Oz was the most hard working and active.

Quote from: victorbenipayo on Dec 09, 2010, 12:27 AM
having 40 be admin would be a great idea. after all he does seem to be doing most of the work.

Like I said, funny how you're all forgetting about Cupcake.
You're all kind of biased since this whole s*** storm started, only mentioning 40oz while there are more people who care.
Even though she might or might not have a little project on the side herself, she has been as active if not more active than 40oz for the period I played here.
She's the one doing frequent events and helping new people instead of sitting in town chatting and kinda ignoring said new people.

From what I've seen, she seems to be the more mature one and actually better suited to be appointed owner if Veee would ever do such a thing.

Astuto

Quote from: Sway on Dec 09, 2010, 06:45 PM
Even though she might or might not have a little project on the side herself

she has been as active if not more active than 40oz for the period I played here.

From what I've seen, she seems to be the more mature one and actually better suited to be appointed owner if Veee would ever do such a thing.

From what i've heard, it's not a side project.

Nah, i'm the most active and just about ALWAYS on.

Obvious you haven't met me in-game, i like to joke and stuff with friends, you might see it as "immature" as it seems you're trying to call me, But i like having a relationship with people who are playing on a server i'm GM on.

Sway

Quote from: Astuto on Dec 09, 2010, 07:00 PM

Obvious you haven't met me in-game, i like to joke and stuff with friends, you might see it as "immature" as it seems you're trying to call me, But i like having a relationship with people who are playing on a server i'm GM on.

Even if it's not just a side project, her presence on VeeeRO doesnt suffer from it as far as I know.
Also, don't put words in my mouth, I never said you were immature, just not the most mature person on the staff currently.

Astuto

Quote from: Sway on Dec 09, 2010, 07:17 PM
Quote from: Astuto on Dec 09, 2010, 07:00 PM

Even if it's not just a side project, her presence on VeeeRO doesnt suffer from it as far as I know.
Also, don't put words in my mouth, I never said you were immature, just not the most mature person on the staff currently.

i never said you did say/mean that, i just said it seems like you were.