veeeRO Corruption - again!

Started by AkQ, Dec 07, 2010, 01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AkQ

Heres a link for the pics ^^

http://servut.us/akq/veero-corruption

This is for you all, by Doubt.
All our accounts has been banned or removed by now. Was fun ^^
Thanks Veee! I hope we dont see you ever again as a GM!

I recall there is another corruption been few months ago.
Here
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php/topic,15258.0.html

Astuto

In the screenshots you ask for items to help your guild, Not saying giving away items is a good thing considering i'm a GM on veeeRO. But if it was to help guild competition and you just go and drop the items, post everywhere on the forums that you bought items...Well, how could you not think you wouldn't get banned for that?

Other than that.. I don't know. Maybe me and veee can come into an agreement i could take over the server and just have him host it and get rid of this problem entirely.

40 Oz

Fyst

I don't have much to say, if it was just Veee that was corrupted, then put up a new admin for VeeeRO. I personally suggest Oz to be an admin. He's a nice guy and hes helpful in a round about way. Other then that... Keep the server alive ^^ I love being here, so do others.

-Fyst

TaintedNight

Yes, I agreed with everyone that to make Oz become a new Admin is the best choice now. I have been playing VeeRo since the 1st day. Out of all the sub GMs, Oz was the most hard working and active. He is suitable to be a new Admin. And I believe in him ! GO Oz !

Astuto

Quote from: TaintedNight on Dec 08, 2010, 10:27 PM
Yes, I agreed with everyone that to make Oz become a new Admin is the best choice now. I have been playing VeeRo since the 1st day. Out of all the sub GMs, Oz was the most hard working and active. He is suitable to be a new Admin. And I believe in him ! GO Oz !

i'm not sub gm anymore :( but thanks, you too fyst.

victorbenipayo

having 40 be admin would be a great idea. after all he does seem to be doing most of the work. regarding the corruption issue.... the entire community shouldn't be affected by the actions of certain few.

40RO???? lol

-Viii

AquarRO

you guys are so stupid and no experience... you don't know? or you act stupid people?  im sure that veeeee guy and that 40 oz whatever are getting to a plan to make a story like he will be the owner and veee will  get out i can see from what he write it's a fake plan to rescue the server look this text he write

Spoiler
Other than that.. I don't know. Maybe me and veee can come into an agreement i could take over the server and just have him host it and get rid of this problem entirely.
[close]

i could take over the server and just have him host it
why ? veeeeRO probably host on some frantech or other cheap hosting maybe SIP or something why should veee still be the hoster? if that 40 oz will take the server entirely? why? cause it's a fake plan veee still will be the owner like Russia

Putin have to get out of president sit but he exchange with that Miedwiediew guy but still the one that charging russia are Putin not the president miedwiediew.... you guys are so stupid

MeowyMeow

this thread owns, keep going. veeero and pumpkinro should've long been in HoS.

Marie

Even if a new admin steps up, the damage is done. lots of people have this kind of stuff. Either give all players such items or have no players have such items. Goodluck convincing the current " hotshots"  on VeeeRO to give up their oh-so-hard earned items. either way: good thread! gonna have to follow to Malevolence after all, it seems ;)

Astuto

Quote from: AquarRO on Dec 09, 2010, 08:06 AM
you guys are so stupid and no experience... you don't know? or you act stupid people?  im sure that veeeee guy and that 40 oz whatever are getting to a plan to make a story like he will be the owner and veee will  get out i can see from what he write it's a fake plan to rescue the server look this text he write

Spoiler
[close]

i could take over the server and just have him host it
why ? veeeeRO probably host on some frantech or other cheap hosting maybe SIP or something why should veee still be the hoster? if that 40 oz will take the server entirely? why? cause it's a fake plan veee still will be the owner like Russia

Putin have to get out of president sit but he exchange with that Miedwiediew guy but still the one that charging russia are Putin not the president miedwiediew.... you guys are so stupid

You're making assumptions that never even crossed my mind, i said if we could come into an agreement, cause im in no position of power to be requesting server ownership and if he was still host he might have considered it. Before you start acting like a complete dumbass and assuming it's a "Fake", actually consider the fact that if veee was corrupt, he wouldn't switch owners.

I wanna be server owner because i actually care for this server, i want these players to enjoy their stay, and not let my hardwork and others go to waste. And it's not hosted on some cheap s*** host probably like you had one of yours hosted on.

EDIT: Oh yeah, btw, Haven't talked to veee in weeks, good communication for people who are gonna scam the server, s***.

@MeowyMeow
Uh.....why? o_O

@Marie

I wouldn't convince them to give up their items. If i had access to who he gave them too i'd delete the items they received. without warning.

KILLSWITCH

stupid move by doubt guild....I know exactly who has what on the server and if you cant beat that there is no competition..old people definitely have more stuff but that dont mean new ones cant overcome by skill....the gms tried to help them but dem lazy dudes can just be good at one thing.."cry"
its a game and you could have had fun but you choose to spoil it yourself
The server atm is pretty much in good shape and definitely needs more skilled people for competition

I believe 40 oz should be gm since he is more involved in stuff and knows stuff in and out.....
its really important to see through peoples minds rather than gears lol

I hope more guilds who can really take competition come to veeero rather than such cry babies

Peace out

Astuto

Thanks hussain, but i'm already GM i'm trying to take ownership and get rid of this corruption.

sure, damage was done, but there is still hope for this server, People see this corruption thread, and they still stay here, and before you come up with "oh thats because they all got gears from veee1!!11" No, they didn't cause i know ALOT of people in this server cause im close to my players. Anyone i dont know probably does have gears from veee but if i was taking over they wouldn't have those gears.

New people join here looking for a good server, If veee denys me my request then i guess this server will die, no questions asked.

I Just want ownership to save the server i've been loyal too since joining, Became a GM to help THREE weeks after joining

TaintedNight

Oz isnt working a scandalous plan with Vee because Vee HAS ALREADY LEFT the server. Vee has FAILED to be an Admin. I know Oz love this server, and he want to change it. Oz already has a plan, and together with his new GM team, Oz can DO it.

And to all those cry babies about mvp cards, NOT EVERYONE BOUGHT STUFFS from Vee. There are bad and TRUE players. They worked hard on thier stuffs. While there are some people who are just sitting in town, and talking BS about thier items. WHy don't they use those "free time" and work for it??
Posted on: Dec 09, 2010, 09:10 am
I want to say this also. For those WHO HAS ALREADY BOUGHT STUFFS from vee, if you already know that Vee is corrupted, then WHY DID YOU DO THAT? WHY DID YOU BUY STUFF FROM VEE? The server isnt corrupted itself, THEY are ALSO the ONE that MADE it corrupted. YOU bought stuff from him, and then YOU left and server and POSTED "YOUR CORRUPTION" with Vee here. That is just... STUPID.

Ngrjutstu

Yeah so it's a trick and scam when Veee already ran off with the money that we donated/gave to him and leaving us with nothing, Oz and everyone else still has their friends on here who still want to play and the new members who just recently joined us, it doesn't hurt if he just wants to try and change the server's image (That Veee ruined, thanks a lot man ) and pick up the pieces he selfishly smashed it on his own. Getting someone who's going to be our new Admin who's not like Veee would give us all a chance to have a fresh start on here and Veee has nothing to do with vRO anymore since he's probably not going to update it anymore and is too busy with his second and third server.

(Course I bet that's what he's going to do with the rest of the donation money and just spend it on those two new servers and giving himself a fresh start). Maybe our server's not going to be the same if we have someone different running it since it's going to be his own with new people who are willing to help ( New GM's, Scripters etc) Changing things to be more balance and making things more fair for the players and new players who are trying to establish themselves, unlike Veee did. Point is we want to make things fair for everyone unlike Veee who rushed into things and not thinking with his head only with his Greed. And now he ruined this server's image and everything else, and Oz is the only one who offered to try and fix all of the mess Veee created.

Most of us do still have hope in this server. If we choose to have Oz to be in charge and willing to take the next step and next action and having the next leadership and choosing to make things work properly this time then why not give it a shot? There's already new people who joined with all of their friends and we don't want to let them down and letting Veee's mistake effect and ruin their fun on here. We all want another shot and a chance at this server, and we're not letting someones previous mistakes ruin us. If Veee can easily have a fresh start, then we'd want to have a fresh start with a new dedicated Admin.

Sway

Everyone knows Veee is still around to collect donates, but other than that nothing will be done, no more updates or anything.
40oz doesn't have a "new GM team", and I highly doubt Veee would even give him ownership since that would mean he'd lose out on donation money.
He'll just let it die slowly and start over with his new server.

RIP VeeeRO

Astuto

Quote from: Sway on Dec 09, 2010, 05:37 PM
Everyone knows Veee is still around to collect donates, but other than that nothing will be done, no more updates or anything.
40oz doesn't have a "new GM team", and I highly doubt Veee would even give him ownership since that would mean he'd lose out on donation money.

RIP VeeeRO

i DO have a new GM team, i have a developer, and a few scripters. Problem is, Veee isn't around to give them GM accounts, So before you say s***, make sure you know the facts. /ok

And i think veee would consider it a LITTLE bit since he has two other servers.

Sway

He has nothing to gain from it, so I doubt he'll pass it on.
It's pretty obvious he doesn't care at all, so why do you think he'll feel sorry for the people playing there?
Since like you said, he has 2 other servers, why would he make any effort to keep this one alive when its reputation is screwed up like it is.

AquarRO

Quote from: Astuto on Dec 09, 2010, 05:52 PM

RIP VeeeRO

i DO have a new GM team, i have a developer, and a few scripters. Problem is, Veee isn't around to give them GM accounts, So before you say s***, make sure you know the facts. /ok

First of all by reading to all your Reply make you look like a Moron  , first of all did you start this server? hell a no , second of all it's Veee's Server he was the one that start this server from 0 to i dont know how many population they had and now you just came in and act like a hero to safe the server from corruption i really want to know , was you with that veee guy when he start out server with no people? how hard work that veee guy need to make and promote the server that now it got high population . and look at you Moron you want to takeover the server when the server have high population , i really wanna know if the server is only 1 people online would you take over the server and safe the day? i don't think so . if you think you are so good gm people love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  , you could make a server SO GOOOOD then why the f*** you just don't go make your f*** 40ozRO huh? why are you acting top all around just to takeover someone else server? tell me why should Veeee even gave a server to you if you wasn't the one who paying for the host till this day and helping him from the f*** first day you moron.... go create your f*** 40ozRO if you think you so top

Astuto

Quote from: AquarRO on Dec 09, 2010, 06:00 PM

RIP VeeeRO

First of all by reading to all your Reply make you look like a Moron  , first of all did you start this server? hell a no , second of all it's Veee's Server he was the one that start this server from 0 to i dont know how many population they had and now you just came in and act like a hero to safe the server from corruption i really want to know , was you with that veee guy when he start out server with no people? how hard work that veee guy need to make and promote the server that now it got high population . and look at you Moron you want to takeover the server when the server have high population , i really wanna know if the server is only 1 people online would you take over the server and safe the day? i don't think so . if you think you are so good gm people love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  , you could make a server SO GOOOOD then why the f*** you just don't go make your f*** 40ozRO huh? why are you acting top all around just to takeover someone else server? tell me why should Veeee even gave a server to you if you wasn't the one who paying for the host till this day and helping him from the f*** first day you moron.... go create your f*** 40ozRO if you think you so top

You are by far the biggest idiot i've ever come accross.

the population isn't even high, I Wasn't here when it started, And i am coming in here acting like a goddamn super hero, because i have hope for this server, i worked for this server, i HELPED ALOT of people in this server, Maybe you don't give a f***, but i do.

And yes, i wanna take over the server because i CARE ABOUT THE PLAYERS.
And if you saw the other post, dumbass, You'd see the players care about me and the server as well. So why don't you f*** off and stop trying to make useless arguments? You seem to be the moron here.

@Sway

You are completely right, no doubt about it. But that won't stop me from trying to save it.

ahhitsJoey

i wasnt here for the corruption but seeing as though veee hasnt done anything since ive been here and 40 is the only one who seems to be doing anything. its not a brainbuster to know what should be done... vote for 40~! 40 is number 1~!

Sway

Funny how everyone seems to have forgotten about Cupcake...

AquarRO

Quote from: Astuto on Dec 09, 2010, 06:06 PM
Quote from: AquarRO on Dec 09, 2010, 06:00 PM

RIP VeeeRO

You are byfar the biggest idiot i've ever came accross.

the population isn't even high, I Wasn't here when it started, And i am coming in here acting like a goddamn super hero, because i have hope for this server, i worked for this server, i HELPED ALOT of people in this server, Maybe you don't give a f***, but i do.

And yes, i wanna take over the server because i CARE ABOUT THE PLAYERS.
And if you saw the other post, dumbass, You'd see the players care about me and the server as well. So why don't you f*** off and stop trying to make useless arguments? You seem to be the moron here.

@Sway

You are completely right, no doubt about it. But that won't stop me from trying to save it.

hahahahah i don't care all those cock sucker , who care if you help ALOT OF PEOPLE isn't that the job of the staff? you were hired to help them and now you crying that YOU ARE THE HOPE of this server you know what? first of all i been working for one server longer then you can imagine , i been online 15 hours each days without closing computer or alt + f4 i been helping then you can imagine people love me more then the admin , been working for 3 years for that server SINCE START 0 POPULATION to almost 1000. what happen at the end? admin goes corruption i want to takeover the server because i been working since the start and i do more care , more then you care veeeRO . at the end? he gave over to someone stranger that not even play or work in this RO? WHO IS THAT GUY? HIS FRIEND you moron you are nobody for him , he not even know you in real life , like that girl said that veee would give server to that cupcake GM more then to give you , i don't really think a low rank gm like you would be able to takeover the server  . I KNOW THAT IN THE END YOU WOULDN'T GET THIS SERVER

Astuto

Quote from: Sway on Dec 09, 2010, 06:23 PM
Funny how everyone seems to have forgotten about Cupcake...

funny how cupcake is gonna gm on another server......

brouhaha i don't care all those cock sucker

Exactly, you're point is still invalid, because i DO care, and others DO care, and Cupcake WONT be on veeeRO.

Edit:How is cock sucker not censored but other petty s*** is?

ahhitsJoey

cock sucker = rooster sucker its all definitional

BBerrie

Quote from: ahhitsJoey on Dec 09, 2010, 06:22 PM
i wasnt here for the corruption but seeing as though veee hasnt done anything since ive been here and 40 is the only one who seems to be doing anything. its not a brainbuster to know what should be done... vote for 40~! 40 is number 1~!
Ditto, I dont know much about this, but I think oz would be perfect, from all the servers I've been on
he's the most approchable and all around helpful.

Ngrjutstu

Yeah I get that he's still just trying to suck out what's left of this server, but it really doesn't hurt if he can just give Oz the server itself and let him redo it or change it to whatever he wants it to be. He doesn't get s*** out of it but if he really does pity us the least he could do is hand over his old server to someone who can restore the server's image. We all know Veee only cares about one thing and that's money, he never cared about all of us or the server, all he cared about was the money and we gave it all to him and this is how he acts on us after all we did to support his server. But there's still one staff member left that actually still cares about all of us and he's actually going to try and fix the problem Veee messed up in the first place.

I don't have high expectations or expect much out of Oz, but if he's willing to change the server's image and help this server Grow with or without Veee, then let him. This guy has helped me so much when I first started out on this server, and the least we can all do is support Oz and support on what he is fighting for. Veee's out of the picture now, and if he even has some remorse for what he did ( Which I highly doubt Lawlz ) the least he can do is let Oz continue his "work" and let the server live on and let Oz take care of everything else. But yeah I guess in the end all we can say is "Profit is Profit" and "Money is Money" From Veee's perspective. But I hope he can really see how much damage he has caused not only for his server"ssss" but for HIS reputation as well, and if he keeps this up no ones going to even bother playing on his servers.

Sway

Quote from: Ngrjutstu on Dec 09, 2010, 06:35 PMBut there's still one staff member left that actually still cares about all of us.

Quote from: ahhitsJoey on Dec 09, 2010, 06:22 PM
i wasnt here for the corruption but seeing as though veee hasnt done anything since ive been here and 40 is the only one who seems to be doing anything.

Quote from: TaintedNight on Dec 08, 2010, 10:27 PM
Yes, I agreed with everyone that to make Oz become a new Admin is the best choice now. Out of all the GMs, Oz was the most hard working and active.

Quote from: victorbenipayo on Dec 09, 2010, 12:27 AM
having 40 be admin would be a great idea. after all he does seem to be doing most of the work.

Like I said, funny how you're all forgetting about Cupcake.
You're all kind of biased since this whole s*** storm started, only mentioning 40oz while there are more people who care.
Even though she might or might not have a little project on the side herself, she has been as active if not more active than 40oz for the period I played here.
She's the one doing frequent events and helping new people instead of sitting in town chatting and kinda ignoring said new people.

From what I've seen, she seems to be the more mature one and actually better suited to be appointed owner if Veee would ever do such a thing.

Astuto

Quote from: Sway on Dec 09, 2010, 06:45 PM
Even though she might or might not have a little project on the side herself

she has been as active if not more active than 40oz for the period I played here.

From what I've seen, she seems to be the more mature one and actually better suited to be appointed owner if Veee would ever do such a thing.

From what i've heard, it's not a side project.

Nah, i'm the most active and just about ALWAYS on.

Obvious you haven't met me in-game, i like to joke and stuff with friends, you might see it as "immature" as it seems you're trying to call me, But i like having a relationship with people who are playing on a server i'm GM on.

Sway

Quote from: Astuto on Dec 09, 2010, 07:00 PM

Obvious you haven't met me in-game, i like to joke and stuff with friends, you might see it as "immature" as it seems you're trying to call me, But i like having a relationship with people who are playing on a server i'm GM on.

Even if it's not just a side project, her presence on VeeeRO doesnt suffer from it as far as I know.
Also, don't put words in my mouth, I never said you were immature, just not the most mature person on the staff currently.

Astuto

Quote from: Sway on Dec 09, 2010, 07:17 PM
Quote from: Astuto on Dec 09, 2010, 07:00 PM

Even if it's not just a side project, her presence on VeeeRO doesnt suffer from it as far as I know.
Also, don't put words in my mouth, I never said you were immature, just not the most mature person on the staff currently.

i never said you did say/mean that, i just said it seems like you were.

victorbenipayo

the only thing that matters to the players left on the server is that we can still play together. it doesnt matter if everyone else bailed, as long as there's someone left it still has a chance. stop dissing on 40 for trying to save the server. we have nothing against cupcake but seeing as she hasnt even volunteered to take over the server, it doesnt concern her.

Sway

Quote from: victorbenipayo on Dec 09, 2010, 08:29 PM
we have nothing against cupcake but seeing as she hasnt even volunteered to take over the server, it doesnt concern her.

Cause she knows it's a lost cause and anyone with half a brain knows she's right.
You can post here and talk s*** about Veee ingame, but in the end he's the one who makes the decisions and I still highly doubt he'll let someone take over.

Chuck

Well this is a fun thread. o.O

Soooooo, is this going to the HoS or whut? O.O

Astuto

Quote from: Sway on Dec 09, 2010, 08:36 PM
Quote from: victorbenipayo on Dec 09, 2010, 08:29 PM
we have nothing against cupcake but seeing as she hasnt even volunteered to take over the server, it doesnt concern her.

Cause she knows it's a lost cause and anyone with half a brain knows she's right.
You can post here and talk s*** about Veee ingame, but in the end he's the one who makes the decisions and I still highly doubt he'll let someone take over.

Now you're just putting words in her mouth as you said i did.

As for the other stuff in your post, Yes, But if he sees people want the server to stay and actually get updated, he might consider it.

Kaleano

Quote from: TaintedNight on Dec 09, 2010, 05:30 PM
Oz isnt working a scandalous plan with Vee because Vee HAS ALREADY LEFT the server. Vee has FAILED to be an Admin. I know Oz love this server, and he want to change it. Oz already has a plan, and together with his new GM team, Oz can DO it.

And to all those cry babies about mvp cards, NOT EVERYONE BOUGHT STUFFS from Vee. There are bad and TRUE players. They worked hard on thier stuffs. While there are some people who are just sitting in town, and talking BS about thier items. WHy don't they use those "free time" and work for it??
Posted on: Dec 09, 2010, 09:10 am
I want to say this also. For those WHO HAS ALREADY BOUGHT STUFFS from vee, if you already know that Vee is corrupted, then WHY DID YOU DO THAT? WHY DID YOU BUY STUFF FROM VEE? The server isnt corrupted itself, THEY are ALSO the ONE that MADE it corrupted. YOU bought stuff from him, and then YOU left and server and POSTED "YOUR CORRUPTION" with Vee here. That is just... STUPID.

I'm sorry I just had to quote this.

I've never played on VeeeRO.  But this is by far the most absurd post i've seen on this whole topic.

GM Vee or whoever should have stood their ground and NOT gave the items to players.  There are some people who will server hop around and see if the GMs are corrupt by asking them for items/rewards for writing reviews and whatnot.  So no, its not really the players fault for asking for items, its the GMs fault for not standing their ground.  A player should be free to ask for whatever, its the GMs job to keep justice in their server and refuse stuff such as this.  Especially if they know its wrong.  :|

AquarRO

i bet that at the end veee will shut down server and takecare of his other server :P nobody will be a new owner

Tom~

While I disagree with how AquarRO shares his opinion (the insults are really not needed), I do agree with his position. Posting here that you want to take over so desperatly makes you look really... eh, I don't have to complete that sentence.
You want to take over? Talk in private with Veee. You don't need to come here and publish everywhere that you want to become VeeeRO's admin.
This is a report, not the 2011 elections. If you're going to post here, please post something related to the corruption itself. Anything else can go in VeeeRO's forums, or Veee's email (dunno if he even reads his forums anymore).

So yeah, I think that Veee (if not VeeeRO as a whole) should be added to the GM HoS. I understand that he's trying to save his server, but either give the items to everyone or to noone.

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Astuto

Quote from: Tom~ on Dec 10, 2010, 07:13 AM

This is a report, not the 2011 elections.

It could be... :(

Other than that, i don't think there is any evidence saying veee didn't do it...so... yeah.