Jynx-Online STEALS

Started by Usako, Aug 15, 2006, 03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erKURITA

No you're wrong Justin, almost nothing has been resolved:

1) Vash/Jynx/Both hasn't wrote how on hell did they get the sprites
2) They haven't apologized for all the lies AND the RateMyServer rampage on other servers they caused.
3) They haven't apologized for all the blasphemy they have said (Creating Freya? GRF impossible to open? Flaming Usako? Threathening me to carry me over to a lawsuit? eAthena sucks/fails/is dumb?) to us.
4) They haven't told the truth to their players.

And I stand still on my decision of releasing their sprite folder in 1 week, unless they fulfill these things.

Cyco

If anything all they are asked to do is apologize to Usako

so you might as well forget them even thinking of saying anything to you peroid..

Come on gimmie a break LOL

You are in the wrong as well erKURITA coming on the forums and trying to flame ever thread in there lol
Gm- DeMoN - Jynx-online

Justinb52

DUDE YOU GUYS ARE FREAKN IDIOTS EVERYONE HAS HER CRAP BECAUSE SHE LEAVES HER FREAKN DBS OPEN http://iosro.files.deltaanime.net i cant remember the link to the other one but it had a bunch of crap in it also i will try to find that link now. ANOTEHR THING IS YOU FREAKN POSTED THE SPRITES RIGHT ON THIS FORUM SO MORE PEOPLE ARE GONNA GET THEM SOUNDS LIKE YOU ONLY FREAKN CARE ABOUT IS BRINGING JYNX DOWN NOTHING ELSE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE PROOF SHE MADE THOSE WE NEED 100% PROOF. Just a bunch of fags like you guys proves nothing AND FOR THE LAST TIME JYNX DOESNT HAVE THOSE GAY SPRITES ON TEHRE SERVER EVEN IF THERE IN TEH DATA FOLDER MEANS NOTHING..

Here go ahead take the floppy bunny everyone
http://kismet.files.deltaanime.net/floppy_bunny/

Might as well take the pimp hat too
http://kismet.files.deltaanime.net/pimp_hat/

See thats why everyone has her stupid headgears.

One last thing that data folder you got from that dll is an old one mind updating it first?

Usako

I apologize for my absence. I have been at college the past 7 hours or so.

So you want proof that I made the sprites? What to you want me to show you? PSD files? I can't tell you straight out I have no PSD files for headgear sprites, because I do them all in BMP format. I do however, have the original bmp files that have the original 'modified' date on them. However, I am not sure if that would be able to prove anything. I don't know if when you extract a sprite, the modified date is its original. Hmm I'll check now...

Okay so it doesn't keep the original date. I will ask Jynx online to show me proof of when they obtained my sprites (I said PROOF. Not your word.) And I will screenshot, and send a few people a copy of one of my bitmap files so they can confirm the date.

Also, someone said they know who made the checkered cap...well I'd like to show my prototype for it, and then my finished version.I at first made it pixel by pixel...but when I put it on an RO head sprite, I didn't like how it was shaped. Knowing the boys cap looked alright, I decided to use that shape for it instead. Here are the images of the original checkered cap, boys cap, and the lateest checkered cap. I made the original in February 05, and the newer one in May 05.

I am not proud of this sprite...in fact I'd love to say I didn't make it. But I don't want to lie. In fact I'm not proud of a lot of my sprites. I think they are crap. I plan to remake some of them someday (like floppy bunny). I just dont have the time anymore after starting college.

So if I don't like my own sprites...why do I care if people steal them? Because, I made things for my server to make it more unique. Then people come and steal our data and get out the things that were never released. I'm just glad some of the things they gained access to weren't used. Whether I like them or not. I spent/d countless hours making these things...and people deface them...deface my reputation...personally insult me and post pictures of me calling me fat...and dont even give credit. it's bad enough they don't give credit...but they take it for themselves! I am not saying vash or jynx ever took credit for my sprites...but they do say I didn't make them. And they ARE taking credit for certain sprites I KNOW aren't theres, because I saw them originate in chinese and japanese communities (Like penpon's wings...made YEARS ago).

It has already been proven and confirmed that l33talchemist indeed is involved with jynx online. so how is it not obvious he stole my files after getting access to them? it would be less believable if he had actually played my server, but no....it was kinda like a one night stand. ouch!

So, tell me how I can provide you proof I made things. It's already been proven that the files in Jynx's data have my "watermark" on them (even though they said that they weren't there...I checked and they were...see for yourself if you don't believe it. :o). They have already lied about their grf being unopenable. two people have done it so far, i urge the rest of you to try it for yourself. if you need help with GRFs I will link you to a guide. erKURITA and I have been doing client editing for a couple years so we know the ins and outs of using programs like GRF tool, spr conview, etc.

As for providing proof of contact, I will attempt to get deltas attention and see if he has any PM logs or anything of the sort from the old boards. My PMs got wiped and I figured "hey a nice mailbox clean out...thanks!" I didn't think there was anything of real importance in there. So we shall see.

I don't believe I have once flamed anyone. Calling something a joke I wouldn't consider being flaming. I do believe they are joking with us all, or if not us, their players. I have nothing against Zen. This is between Jynx/Vash and I, yet they have not given me any hotmail contact information. Unless their comcast email works on MSN...

I'm not sure what contacting them would do however. They would just lie to my face, even though I (and my boyfriend) am the one that knows 100% that I made the sprites. So what are they going to do? Try to convince me I didn't make them?

They claim I claimed credit for all those sprites on my server. I have proven that I did not already. Also please view the topic he pulled the image of stuff on my server from: http://www.iosro.deltaanime.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=575

I clearly say that credit has been given to all creators. This is an unedited, old post from when we reopened. But I guess you can only take my word for it on that. There is no way to prove a post is unedited. Here, also is a list of the fully updated credits that are in my installer. LINK!

I can say this since I have done nothing on their forums. I did not come there flaming them. I didn't tell everyone "GO GIVE JYNX BAD REVIEWS". I gave them a bad review because it was the truth. People should know when servers are lying to their players.

What do I want? I want an apology. They can use my sprites for all I care. But they better damn well give credit, and stop taking credit for other spriter's work as well. If they want I will give them a list of almost every spriter that made things on their server, with the exception of the things found on ragcan that do not come with authors. Some things they have are made by katze, penpon, firestyle, etc. But I see no credit given and it sickens me. It makes me sad for the spriting community that the same thing is happening to them as is to me and they don't know it.

-Apologize to me for defacing my work, reputation, server.
-Admit you were lying about me not making "jack s***".
-Admit you are using eAthena/freya, or at least an edited version of one of the two.
-Apologize to the community of eAthena.
-Apologize and admit your wrongdoings to your players.'

Once all is said and done. I hope everyone else will apologize for raiding Jynx's forums.

All I want is the truth to be revealed to the public...and admitted to and apologized for. We are 1/3 of the way there. We just need the admitting and apologizing part.

Heck...I dont know if this is true...so I wont even blame JYNX for this. My blame is mostly on vash. Who I HAVE contacted and he denied affiliations with JynxRO. My blame is also on l33talchemist, whoever he is, for I am 100% certain it is he who stole my files. Heck, Jynx might even be fooled about everything her husband has told her. I much doubt it, since she has gone around trying to dig up info on me and calling me fat and a b****. But you know...it's possible.

For the record: The bunny hat was not stolen. That is free download to the public. The pimp hat should only reside in my client files, and jbain's client files. Nothing more. However, they did say I didn't make those sprites (and their reasoning for saying that was that my "gay little credit" isn't in there...which it is. Like I said. LOOK.)

So lastly. What proof do you want. How do you want it? Can I give you what you want? I'm not sure. But I'll certainly try. It's hard to prove you made a graphic, specially without PSD files. But if it's any consolation I DO have PSD files for my scion scout npcs (would be hard to make them without layers...unlike headgears), so that I can at least prove to you I know how to sprite, which they also claim I don't know s*** about spriting.

P.S. To the last post. erKURITA already removed a couple frames from the pimp hat...so if people steal it they're only going to get a couple frames of it. Floppy bunny is freely released to be public so I could care less if they get it off there. By the way you have the link wrong to my patch. LOL. And the stolen files aren't even in the downloadable client....Download my client here: http://iosrofiles.deltaanime.net/IoSROLite.exe and find out for yourself. That is the only client available for download. The other one, even if it was up for download, requires a serial code. So unless you hack the files out (which would be stealing in itself) you could not get to them.

If they are in the data folder, they still took them. It's not a question of whether they're being used on the server. It's the principle of the thing that they took them straight from my data. Or l33talchemist did...whoever the hell he is. but it's already been confirmed, like i said, that he is involved with jynx online...and apparently lives in the same house.

Justinb52

You do realise l33talchemist is an old friend of Vash he never lived here he just often played ro here on my computer he hasnt been here in years though. Dude for the last time the files arent on his server and that data you showed with them in it tahst an old old data folder. Yet they still had your credit on them when they werent even in use so taht water mark proves tehy did give credit just kinda hidden. And i didnt ask for proof of your checkered boys cap thing i was talking about teh floppy bunny and pimp hta but oh well. And why teh heck should tehy apologise when you guys posted a huge topic saying a bunch of crap and there not even using those images at this point. And i know for a fact Jynx has never once lied to there players they never said tehy made any of that stuff or anything like that so yea. Maybe you did make those I dont know but I just dont liek this crap spreading around when its not a big deal. And if i were you id be glad to see sprites i made everywhere. I wouldnt be so mad if people claim they are theres its just a sprite a computer graphic come on get a life if its that big of a deal. Sorry for all those typos i type with 2 fingers and dont look at the keyboard o_o remembered all the keys.

Usako

yes. they are sprites computer graphics.

so say you were a web designer. you made a design for someone...and someone else took it. would you not be mad? that's basically the case here with the pimp hat. i made it for someone...and other people are taking it.

i never said you asked for proof on checkered cap. but someone kept saying I KNOW WHO MADE IT AND IT WASN'T YOU! BLAH BLH BLAH! so yeah...i decided to show it.

it's not old data. the data folder we have was from " 4: Download  "Jynx Files 08-07-06" ". So if we have old files then they are distributing old files on their site and should probably update it ;p they should probably also remove any sprites they are not using.

and no...they didn't give credit. it was me who put that credit frame in when i made the sprite. yet they said i didn't make it. how is saying i didn't make it giving credit?

they are lying to their players about the "not using eathena/freya/aegis" thing. also been proved -_-

pieman245

CEASE BEING FOOLS.

I have not read the last 6 pages, cause I dont have time for this. We all have plenty of evidence that Jynx Online has Usako's sprites. Im tired of this. Nothing Dark Sin(haha, you pwnd that mage n00b in jynx online) or anyone else can change that. I dont know nor care if they got it from IOSRO, Ragcan, or anything else. We have sufficent evidence. Lock this topic please, as im tired of this. We can all go about feeling happy we have proved Jynx Online has those sprites, and Jynx Online people, go be happy this topic is closed and you dont have to waste anymore time on it.

End of story, lock this topic pl0x.

jman

No, the topic will not be locked. I know I have said somethings that were in the wrong, but I will not give a formal apology until Vash/Jynx gives a formal apology to Usako for saying those things about her/to her at least. That's all -I'm- looking for, seeing as how I like Usako as a really good friend, and the words spoken by Vash were simply uncalled for, same with Jynx. They had no right to flame her like that, and I'd like to hear at least an apology about that, and then I will give my apology to the community of Jynx-Online, and be on my way. I think that a formal apology to Usako for using the Pimp hat, should be given as well, and an apology to the members/devs of eAthena for saying you were not using their emu, becuase that is lying in itself. There is still alot to be done here, apologies and such, so carry on. We're waiting.

Justinb52

No dude Im vashs brother you think i wouldnt know whats going on? He combined different things such as eathena and freya together and re scripted some of it and kept the @commands for the gms so tehy wouldnt be all confused >.> He isnt running on aegis eathena or freya and he did make freya but not on his own you do know there was a group of people working on freya  after a while a bunch of them left cus they got bored of it he was one of them....

For teh last time tehy dont have them they only have them in there data folder which they just gotta update and take them out look through the headgears I have seen almost everyone there is no pimp hat or floppy bunny in tehre server atm

You think they really have time for looking for all the sprites +giving them all credit and they dont wanna give credit to anyone without having proof they made them also give jynx and vash the proof and im sure something will happen

jman

They still had the sprites, and they were in the data folder. Why have them in the data folder without using them? That's a nice way of wasting space. you just proved that Usako had her sprites stolen, so eh, whatever.

Justinb52

No dont you read i said they were probably still in tehre cus tehy need to update it theyll probably be otu next update and just because they had them doesnt mean they stole them I have seen those sprites everywhere tons of servers they coulda easily got them from a site

Being in the data folder means nothing unless tehre in game

erKURITA

Couple things:
QuoteYou are in the wrong as well erKURITA coming on the forums and trying to flame ever thread in there lol
That made me laugh. Quite some. I never, ever flamed on your forums, I actually kept myself shut regarding eAthena and Usako, but no, you guys had to delete the threads. Oh and Demon, you know Click and me were right on that thread. Face it.

QuoteDUDE YOU GUYS ARE FREAKN IDIOTS EVERYONE HAS HER CRAP BECAUSE SHE LEAVES HER FREAKN DBS OPEN http://iosro.files.deltaanime.net i cant remember the link to the other one but it had a bunch of crap in it also i will try to find that link now. ANOTEHR THING IS YOU FREAKN POSTED THE SPRITES RIGHT ON THIS FORUM SO MORE PEOPLE ARE GONNA GET THEM SOUNDS LIKE YOU ONLY FREAKN CARE ABOUT IS BRINGING JYNX DOWN NOTHING ELSE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE PROOF SHE MADE THOSE WE NEED 100% PROOF. Just a bunch of fags like you guys proves nothing AND FOR THE LAST TIME JYNX DOESNT HAVE THOSE GAY SPRITES ON TEHRE SERVER EVEN IF THERE IN TEH DATA FOLDER MEANS NOTHING..

Here go ahead take the floppy bunny everyone
http://kismet.files.deltaanime.net/floppy_bunny/

Might as well take the pimp hat too
http://kismet.files.deltaanime.net/pimp_hat/

See thats why everyone has her stupid headgears.

One last thing that data folder you got from that dll is an old one mind updating it first?

That made me laugh. MUCH harder. It actually made my day.

Do you think I'm an idiot, releasing the sprites we're talking about and de-compiled? I removed frames to prevent that kind of stuff >_> and did not include the .act because it was not needed. Smarten up please.

QuoteYou think they really have time for looking for all the sprites +giving them all credit and they dont wanna give credit to anyone without having proof they made them also give jynx and vash the proof and im sure something will happen

I should gather up the original spriters and organize a mass sue on you guys B) You guys could also kept your mouth shut with the "We maid all da spraitz amaigawdlololol r0x0rz" and stuff and not have said a thing.

Oh and before you say, the data folder I'm releasing in 6 days won't have Usako's sprites, nor any I find over eAthena. Over ASB... that's a different thing, they can contact me for removal of the sprite.

Tic Toc Tic Toc Tic Toc :)

Usako

you can put my sprites in it if you want...the ones i have released anyway XD

Justinb52

Dude you cant sue us for anything and we never said we made any of the images. Go ahead sue us for nothing. You can sue us when we are all using an illegal game every sprite you are using is illegal gravity could sue you all right now oh did you guys give any credit to gravity for anything? No you didnt

Vash is the only one who gave credit to gravity

yC

Quote from: Justinb52 on Sep 27, 2006, 08:33 PM
No dude Im vashs brother you think i wouldnt know whats going on? He combined different things such as eathena and freya together and re scripted some of it and kept the @commands for the gms so tehy wouldnt be all confused >.> He isnt running on aegis eathena or freya and he did make freya but not on his own you do know there was a group of people working on freya  after a while a bunch of them left cus they got bored of it he was one of them....

You just admitted he doesn't make Freya and he is running off stuff from eAthena and Freya.  "He combined" "different things such as eathena and freya together" and "re scripted some of it", did i just read "some of it"? of course, say i'll give u credit for 50% (probably alot less in reality, but whatever i am nice), now where's the other 50%, they are eAthena and Freya as you said.  With that you saying, I'll tell you I own Google because I have one share of their stock.  Come on, get real, stop saying non-sense.  There are alot of ppl doing what he did, alot of custom servers out there, i don't see them claiming their server is not eAthena, not Freya, "I made it" etc crap.

"he did make freya but not on his own" now this, maybe he was a developer at some point in time, prove please? heh, joking, i mean even if he really is a developer, what did he make, there are developers in the team for one day and got fired for stupidity.  That is so different from claiming I MAKE FREYA NOW ADMIRE ME KIDS.  In a software development process, there are different degree of involvement, the fact that the name Vash isn't anywhere found around Freya and compare to the popularity of the name Yor around Freya, we know who's the winner here. 

If you are Vash's brother, please let him know this, and reply to it:

Quote from: yC
Vash, give us your lawyer's contact, I think someone wants it, no msn/aim please, we want phone number, who to speak to, and what is your case # or client # that we can make reference to you.  PM one of us if you don't want to make it public or don't want to make another post as you said.

I really think we might need it if this can't solve here, especially Vash's brother just told us how Vash "made Freya" and running a server "not eAthena and not Freya".

Edit:
Quote from: Justinb52
For teh last time tehy dont have them they only have them in there data folder which they just gotta update and take them out look through the headgears I have seen almost everyone there is no pimp hat or floppy bunny in tehre server atm

Then why Jynx photoshoped the fake proof with the pimp hat/floppy bunny on some japanese site, if she didnt use it, why bother.  Just for fun?  Too much time?

Quote from: Justinb52
You think they really have time for looking for all the sprites +giving them all credit and they dont wanna give credit to anyone without having proof they made them also give jynx and vash the proof and im sure something will happen

Yes, i think they have a lot of time just like how they made that fake proof lol but these days they are too busy to cover up their lies.