xyleneRO recruitment team

Started by jasonadik89, Jan 29, 2012, 12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasonadik89

Note: This message is awaiting approval by a moderator.

We are looking for people who can join with us to raise share a high and extreme quality of ragnarok experience.

2 positions for scripter, database moderator 4 positions for event GM 2 positions for police GM And 1 position for webdesigner /forumer

So much benefits are waiting for you!!

Please add and contact me at YM

[email protected]

mikro3232

i'm not recommanded this guy , he is the other fail RO server open for donation after talking to him, he have only money for 12$ hosting that's all

jasonadik89

every newbie has the right to make a private server. and we should start from nothing so how could you say that im making this just for money? sorry but I didnt pay $12 just to host my server. im hosting my own server and if it success i could transfer it to a dedicated host. if you cant help, nevermind.  /hmm

jasonadik89

Bump!! i need more staff!!! kindly pm me .. [email protected] - YM

dillon

Dont Apply Here After your Done Developing Its Server He Will Totally Delete Your Account And Change All Of The Access on His Server, After your Done He Will Definitely Block you For Ever In His Server and you cant Even Contact Him!!!

The Server Owner Dont Have any knowledge About Ragnarok that's why he wants other people to improve his Ragnarok Online!!

Hes A Scammer Also :)

The Server Is Noob!

trann123

I Agree on Dillon... He just stole my scripts and Dillon's Editing skills and he screwed us.
Im proposing to delete this thread and ban that guy

yC

Well hmm, I would like to hear from jasonadik89 before taking some action here.  What supporting documents do you two have regarding your case? 

What's his current server name if any? 

dillon

his current server is Xylene RO he is not giving at the moment the new GRF but the DAtabase already has the items for customs.. and Red Script Are already implemented in game @ Splendide..

Kyroad

QuoteDont Apply Here After your Done Developing Its Server He Will Totally Delete Your Account And Change All Of The Access on His Server, After your Done He Will Definitely Block you For Ever In His Server and you cant Even Contact Him!!!

The Server Owner Dont Have any knowledge About Ragnarok that's why he wants other people to improve his Ragnarok Online!!

Hes A Scammer Also :)

The Server Is Noob!

Same happened to me! Dont apply here! I agree with trann123 & dillon

jasonadik89

OK first,
@dillon i don't need a developer who's going to make my server imbalance. after you showed me a lot of dirty customs. we've talked and you are not asking permissions if you could do that. its not your server. its mine .

@trann Dillon is your friend and you did nothing on my server so STFU.

@kyroad - you're a worthless GM - summoning Monsters just to get cards for your normal character? i didnt gave you @item but i considered @monster so you could be able to conduct an event. i trusted you but you did wrong in my server. so sorry for all of you. i trusted you so fast but i know its my fault..

@yC please read all of those comments.. i think they are very unprofessional. even though I'm a newbie in this kind of field . I'm not that stupid to believe on what they are doing . even I'm seeing that they are doing badly.

@all I NEED A GM TEAM WHO CAN HELP ME TO DEVELOP A GOOD COMMUNITY EVEN YOU DON'T HAVE ANY EXPERIENCES OR SUCH SKILLS. i just need a good and humble person to work with me.

Kyroad

Kaiya

This topic became more of a flame thread rather than recruiting. ._.

jasonadik89

Quote from: Kyroad on Feb 26, 2012, 05:37 AM
Liar! You didn't know me much and didn't know my abilities yet so don't make any conclusions about it. I'm not summoning monster for my own its for your players and I didn't let them to kill it. And by the way don't make your self so good because the truth is your bad. Saying bad words to me even I only work at you for only 1 day. Saying that I'm worthless? Its not forgiven.

you said your'e doing it for my players and didnt let them to kill it? I saw @killmonster in my logdatabase and they pick it up? so what was that? can you explain it ? hahaha what kind of person are you? this is not your server. its mine,. you can only summon if i gave you permissions. im not giving boss cards for free,. i want my players to hunt for it.

jasonadik89

Quote from: dillon on Feb 21, 2012, 05:37 AM
his current server is Xylene RO he is not giving at the moment the new GRF but the DAtabase already has the items for customs.. and Red Script Are already implemented in game @ Splendide..

i've already deleted your trash. dont worry. you can check my server if im using all of you trash.

NOTE: your customs sucks and no one can appreciate it. except for your self

lilsword

@envy people above: just STFU, it's his server not yours. its your fault for being corrupt then your blaming him that he is a liar. of-course he doesn't want troll people to work with him, its like wasting his money and then the "corrupt staffs" are enjoying playing with their legit accounts with FULL mvp compounded equipments. ROFL