xyleneRO recruitment team

Started by jasonadik89, Jan 29, 2012, 12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasonadik89

Quote from: lilsword on Feb 27, 2012, 12:20 PM

@envy people above: just STFU, it's his server not yours. its your fault for being corrupt then your blaming him that he is a liar. of-course he doesn't want troll people to work with him, its like wasting his money and then the "corrupt staffs" are enjoying playing with their legit accounts with FULL mvp compounded equipments. ROFL

thank you for understanding me :) i appreciated it a lot .

D1gITaLMaYhEm

This is a classic case of he said she said, does anyone have any proof? i've talked to him via msn and he seems like a nice fair administrator.  /no1

dillon

Yup! Your A Big Liar, I Showed You All My Custom items and give you all my Stuff, Do you Want to know what you Had Said Back Then? "Wow! This Items Are So Cool, Thanks For Putting it" and we talk about changing their effects and agreeing with that.. And so then You Ask me to Upgrade the Itemdb2 to put all those items on the server, and then when i'm done you change all those access and even deleted my gm account..

jasonadik89

Quote from: dillon on Feb 29, 2012, 03:33 AM
Yup! Your A Big Liar, I Showed You All My Custom items and give you all my Stuff, Do you Want to know what you Had Said Back Then? "Wow! This Items Are So Cool, Thanks For Putting it" and we talk about changing their effects and agreeing with that.. And so then You Ask me to Upgrade the Itemdb2 to put all those items on the server, and then when i'm done you change all those access and even deleted my gm account..

i said its cool but when i saw all of your dirty customs it changed my mind. so i deleted it and fired you . we don't need to talk. you can just check my server and see if it is there.