ForsakenRO

Started by toysoldir1, Mar 24, 2013, 05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toysoldir1

Sup everyone
Here's my story about that Server..

To the Admin Genisis a.k.a. Jorge Luis Delfaggot:
He is one kind of person that probably can't controll his IRL Girl/Boyfriend, i cant recognize if it's actually a male or female.. sry for that jorge .. Well thats the reason why he loves to act like a King over Skype - permanently rude to his players. You can Read that in the Thread "Fro fun but unfair" few threads below this one.. He has a fragile ego and a god complex but .. its just a little puss hehe. I don't even know how many times he gave me a last chance in that server but thats just because im a well known donator ;)

To the Server:
It's actually a good server.. Full Donation based but yea its good and fun once u start spending big money on it.. if u don't spend money on it, it may take 2-3 years to get Full geared which is actually easy if u donate within 12 hours.
Newbies on that server can't resist to scam and steal items cause its so hard to get strong in that server.
Once the server is down you are still able to see 300 People online on the homepage just to make it look more Populare so more people get motivated to join and Donate their money.  The updates are crap.. takes months of work for a crap update.

Things need to be said:
Once u become 2 rich in that server the Admin is looking for Reasons to ban.
Any would do unless you continue to donate big amounts of money.
If u go inactive for like 5-10 months and come back .. you will notice your gears wont be there anymore just because he wants you to donate again. Several people told me about this and its just Fact.

On this server there is a Trend called "Salary after WOE" so we gotta pay our Members after woe with Token's (Main Currency) and Seeds .. The Ratio of the Salary for big guilds is in total  like 500-1k Token = 1 Woe (1 week = 4x WOE) 500-1k Token = 17-35 USD.. I was the Leader of a Big Guild in that server and experienced it very well, they just tell u look for loyal people bla bla bla but theres not such a thing called loyal in this server since its hardcore hard to get a s*** to get stronger. i wouldnt be loyal myself just get what u can get and f*** on all of them lol.
I did a mistake i did PHP i bought items for $ from another player .. i got banned for that .. its all OK the admin Genesis gave me another chance i believe its because im a well known donator.. I donated already with all together like 1500 Euro = 2000 USD.. ( its my money i got enough its just a peanut amount to me .. idc lol.. just wanna let yall kno whats up)

There are Events called GVG etc.. Since our guild was the strongest of the server that Event gets cancelled for the reason "Not enough Competition" .. this rule has been made since i am winning that event .. in this event we were getting GvG Tokens which are worth 1000 Token Ingame with that we wont need to donate we could pay the salary of WOE's without problem .. but no that new rule wont let us WIn GVG IF THERE AINT ENOUGH Competition .. I asked him so what are your plans and he was like "break ur guild if u want more competition no more free wins for u guys" i was like WTF ok ??.. ... i coudn't say a s*** cause he would ban me right away ..

Well we were holding one Castle since around 4 Month's with 25-100 Economy on it .. but we dont get anything no drops .. 100 eco on that server is like 20 % Drop Chance per day for a rare item ..
i found out there are 2 MONSTER ID's for the chests in the PRT castle .. One has drop's .. the other hasn't .. We believe he is Changing the Chests so we wont get a drop ..

i tested this with openkore .. all the chests in the castle of PRT had the ID of the chest 1363 (with the 100 % drops only [no rare ones]) The reason he made this is because he want us to donate more and more to spend more tokens to our members for salary. Without a big guild its nearly impossible to get a drop unless ur a bad donkey lucker.

Closing Remarks:
He already mentioned he is going to take screens etc to post in here to defend hisself but i guess if he/she's not a corrupted short haired mexican midget lesbian theres nothing to proof rite ?

I recommend everyone to think twice before he wanna join that server.. its a pure moneymachine

peace out ;)

EDIT1: ah and im willing to post any screenshot's if that admin is going to say i tell bulls**t.. got tons of conversations in skype + ingame from players to me talking about the corrupt s*** going on in the server hehe ..

Here's my last gift to my friends in FRO..
http://txtup.co/iqtN5

Blessed & Cursed ring Guide

[GM]Justice

We'll respond to the actual points you're trying to make here, not the childish and immature name calling and racist rants.

"Full Donation based but yea its good and fun once u start spending big money on it.. if u don't spend money on it, it may take 2-3 years to get Full geared which is actually easy if u donate within 12 hours."

Players are not at all required to pay "big money" to play here. We offer knight and legendary gear that are atleast 80% as good as donation items (e.g., only a few stat difference.) We also offer a full Forsaken King set (donation equipment set) just for voting for the server. Most people can complete the Knight and Legendary quest within a week or less time, so it hardly takes "2-3 years." Yes, it's easier to get items if you donate, but that is how every server/game is. You donate for convenience and not having to invest the time and put the work in.

"Newbies on that server can't resist to scam and steal items cause its so hard to get strong in that server."

Like many other RO servers, scams do occur. However, we always do our best to recover items and return any items we are able to find. We regularly make announcements and tips for the community to avoid being scammed. We deal with cases as swiftly as possible. Some servers don't even handle  scam cases or return items at all.

"Once the server is down you are still able to see 300 People online on the homepage just to make it look more Populare so more people get motivated to join and Donate their money."

This is a totally inaccurate lie, there's really nothing to say to this. We have a good population and are always growing, anyone can see that from simply logging in game.

"The updates are crap.. takes months of work for a crap update."

We actually pride ourselves on the quality of our updates. We love working with the community and are always trying to improve the server. We invest a lot of time and hard work on updates. We release them way more frequently than many other high rate servers. Anyone who doubts the quality of our updates, we encourage them to take a look at our update forums: http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showforum=150

"Once u become 2 rich in that server the Admin is looking for Reasons to ban.
Any would do unless you continue to donate big amounts of money."

More completely inaccurate claims. We don't look for reasons to ban at all. If what you said is true, we would have no "rich" players on our server. You have provided us with more than ample reasons to be banned. You were distributing BreakNeck, botting programs, WPE, and sprite edits (see screenshot at the bottom). Even 1 of those alone is enough to get all of your accounts blocked.

"If u go inactive for like 5-10 months and come back .. you will notice your gears wont be there anymore just because he wants you to donate again. Several people told me about this and its just Fact."

Again, a blatant lie. Yes, many people who leave come back to many items missing on their accounts. This is because they share their information with their friends and their friends go on and steal their items. It's our official policy NOT TO SHARE your account information with ANYONE for ANY REASON. If there is any proof that their items were stolen, we try to recover them; however, many times, too much time has passed and it would be impossible to trace the items.

"On this server there is a Trend called "Salary after WOE" so we gotta pay our Members after woe with Token's (Main Currency) and Seeds .. The Ratio of the Salary for big guilds is in total  like 500-1k Token = 1 Woe (1 week = 4x WOE) 500-1k Token = 17-35 USD.. I was the Leader of a Big Guild in that server and experienced it very well, they just tell u look for loyal people bla bla bla but theres not such a thing called loyal in this server since its hardcore hard to get a s*** to get stronger. i wouldnt be loyal myself just get what u can get and f*** on all of them lol."

Not sure what your point is with this. No one was forcing you to pay salary, in fact, we discourage guild leaders from paying guild members tokens for salary. It's not in our best interest at all for this to go on, because it hurts guild competition.

"I did a mistake i did PHP i bought items for $ from another player .. i got banned for that .. its all OK the admin Genesis gave me another chance i believe its because im a well known donator.. I donated already with all together like 1500 Euro = 2000 USD.. ( its my money i got enough its just a peanut amount to me .. idc lol.. just wanna let yall kno whats up)"

The fact you donated had nothing to do with why we gave you another chance. As per the rules, we removed the items that you had obtained through PhP. However, it came to light that you lied to us and had withheld some items, so we then banned your accounts but let you continue to play here. We even returned all of the items you had actually donated for. If we were only giving you a chance to make money, why would we have returned all of the items you had legitly donated for instead of just having you pay for everything again? That doesn't make much sense.

"There are Events called GVG etc.. Since our guild was the strongest of the server that Event gets cancelled for the reason "Not enough Competition" .. this rule has been made since i am winning that event .. in this event we were getting GvG Tokens which are worth 1000 Token Ingame with that we wont need to donate we could pay the salary of WOE's without problem .. but no that new rule wont let us WIn GVG IF THERE AINT ENOUGH Competition .. I asked him so what are your plans and he was like "break ur guild if u want more competition no more free wins for u guys" i was like WTF ok ??.. ... i coudn't say a s*** cause he would ban me right away .."

When there is only 1 guild participating in GvG for weeks, we have to stop giving them the prize as it's essentially giving out hundreds of free tokens for absolutely nothing. To try to encourage other guilds to form and participate, we stopped giving out a free prize. We've done this in the past as well when we've been faced with similar problems. We've decided to try and change the time of our GvG to a better suited time so more of our players can attend.

"Well we were holding one Castle since around 4 Month's with 25-100 Economy on it .. but we dont get anything no drops .. 100 eco on that server is like 20 % Drop Chance per day for a rare item ..
i found out there are 2 MONSTER ID's for the chests in the PRT castle .. One has drop's .. the other hasn't .. We believe he is Changing the Chests so we wont get a drop .. "

Ratemyserver's  map database clearly shows there are 2 chests that spawn on all castle maps. It's impossible, with openkore, to tell what spawns there. Genesis already spoke to you about this and explained how your assumption and accusation is totally and completely false. We've included a screenshot of that conversation so you can see this player understands what he is saying is a lie, but it deliberately saying false information to try to damage the server.

TL;DR: This player is deliberately saying anything he can (from false information to racist ranting) to try to hurt the reputation of the  server after being banned for spreading bots, WPE, BreakNeck, and sprite edits. He admitted as much in this conversation he had with Genesis on Skype. Server isn't a moneymaking machine or we wouldn't offer questable/votable donation items.

We've provided screenshots of him breaking the rules, the conversation Genesis had with him about the treasure chest 'corruption' claim, and Skype conversations threatening Genesis about a review.

Screenshots:

VeranoTitie

This is not the first time I heard people complain about the server in this way. Is almost as if it were a scam but works in a long run. It is a s*** server where they say there are friendly server and supportive GM. Most of the GM's are so rude. If I can recall one example, the main gm called his players an Idiot or something harsh like that. Oh my goodness. What kind of professionalism is this they show us. He is the main leader, and because he is the leader it is likely his team would be quite similar to him mannn. No wonder they're all quite similar. Rude to their players. /hmm

Besides that, the server does not favor anything to do with farmer or non donators mang. I dare u post a suggestion in the suggestion box on the forums mang. They shoot u down real quick with a blink of an eye. Its not a suggestion box for non donators mang. Its a mockery no holds bar zone for GM's to have fun. Dont even bother to consider helping the farmers or do anything about the economy. They only care about themselves to get rich and f*ck the server. U really want a server that can give u a prestige experience, join another server. Take my advice. Your money here will go down the drain if u join this server. Its better u post that money to me manng. Ill do your laundry or homework for u. than play the server because of examples given as above. No point. You will lose it all one day. Not from players maybe but from the main admin themselves mang. /heh

About the drops etc for woe, I believe it mann, It is a money machine, jorge dont wanna increase drop rate of zeny. half an hour farm for zeny s***, cant even buy or barely buys one token in server. 1 token is 30m  1 hour farm maybe  get two or three tokens. 24 hours x 3 tokens is 60 tokens 7 days a week x 60 = 420 tokens. 1 WOE at least have 10 at least or more -50 members. salary 10-25 tokens per person on top of that have to pay members back for berries seeds other buff items that also uses token to buy. So do the math mang. It is a problem. Because it is a trend and tradition in server, the gm should blend in and follow the market mang. There is no way the market can sustain unless we donate for the tokens to pay for our members for their jobs. How we wanna get enough zeny to buy tokens and the drops are too low manngg for woe. Dont call it a suggestion box if u dont wanna hear suggestion manng. Its your market speaking to you. Listen to it or see your server crash mang. But oh wait I know this Jorge admin he is famous for saying " This is My server, I can do whatever I wanna do" what the attitude mang. this dude. Got nailed by his donkey in the backside maybe everyday 3-4 times a day.

Also in terms of legal issues. The server itself has gone over its boundaries mangg /gg which I need not say and need not stress unless really necessarry. And for them to banned people and say they gone over boundaries for not only BIG issues but SMALL issues, and those prestige players is really dnkey mang. Anyhow all I wanna say is, PHP maybe illegal in the game. BUT fraudulent, corruption, insider trading that happens in game could also be considered a criminal offence mangg in real life. Although it happens in a game, it involves real life people and money Jorge u readding u should be scared. If it were me Im scared to mangg. if you dontknow insider trading etc meaning, go read mennggg.. Oh wait u dont need to. You are familiar mangg XD I dont need say much. /kis peace out

[edit by Triper: no need to offend people to talk about them]

toysoldir1

@justice: it was clear he is going to send one of his dog's to comment this .. to my screens .. i wrote that not to get banned .. i didnt even bother my time to do a research  i just agreed to whatever he said .. i saw it in openkore .. all chests were @mi 1363 no drops ^^

uh well yeah i got banned for good reason .. but did i ever complain about my ban babygirl ? heuheu
well like i said he loves to ban rich people .. the ones i teached breakneck sprite etc wont get ban .. u can see in one of the screens whom i teached .. arrab95 .. gen just told them to delete it and not use it again hehe

sit back and enjoy peepz let the players comment :)))

Bue

The administrator might be an asshole, but to be honest, the server isn't all that bad.

I used to play fRO back two years ago, before I started working on RO.

All you had to do was bot Abra for class change at Jupe and farm MvP cards, then trade for tickets and donation equipment.

Triper

Quote from: [GM]Justice on Mar 24, 2013, 06:59 PM
Yes, it's easier to get items if you donate, but that is how every server/game is. You donate for convenience and not having to invest the time and put the work in.
This is not true, there are servers/games where the donations are just pure aesthetic at 100% and some of them you can't even trade them to other players, they're considered rewards for the donations that help the game survive for more time.

[GM]Justice

Quote from: Triper on Mar 24, 2013, 08:02 PM
This is not true, there are servers/games where the donations are just pure aesthetic at 100% and some of them you can't even trade them to other players, they're considered rewards for the donations that help the game survive for more time.
Sorry, let me rephrase that, that is how several high rate servers that I've seen are. But that still doesn't change the point I'm trying to make, though the statement I made may have been too broad. We allow donations to be traded on our server so people who can't donate can still obtain them. While we do consider donations a reward for those willing to help fund the server, we also realize many people donate because of the convenience it offers. Sorry if what I said was unclear or too broad in any way. : )

Bue

Quote from: [GM]Justice on Mar 24, 2013, 08:16 PM
Sorry, let me rephrase that, that is how several high rate servers that I've seen are. But that still doesn't change the point I'm trying to make, though the statement I made may have been too broad. We allow donations to be traded on our server so people who can't donate can still obtain them. While we do consider donations a reward for those willing to help fund the server, we also realize many people donate because of the convenience it offers. Sorry if what I said was unclear or too broad in any way. : )

You know, if you were a bit more sincere, then this might not be a huge issue.

Most players who post a thread here usually hits on some very good points, and the defendant is usually not as innocent as they try to be.

VeranoTitie

Quote from: Bue on Mar 24, 2013, 08:18 PM
You know, if you were a bit more sincere, then this might not be a huge issue.

Most players who post a thread here usually hits on some very good points, and the defendant is usually not as innocent as they try to be.

Huhu /hmm The defendant is not trying to deny. He openly let everyone see what he was doing and admitted fault to his wrong  doings. only the adminstrators dont admit huhu /hmm Shame on you guys. Oh wait let me touch on one more legal issue. Isnt the Private Server owner only allowed to accept cash to run the server only and not for any other use or purpose. Hmmm. As a player I would like to see this account and the money go to where. Post it here. oh wait. better NOT. I will get BANNED TOO  XD Please /gg

Triper

Defendant is the person accused, in this case, the admin not the player that made the topic.

The point about pservers and what they do with the money is that they have to accept the money as a donation to be somewhat "legal" and give the donations as a reward for the donation made. Ofc we know how this work and what not nowadays, I think that nobody want a big wall of text about there ...

VeranoTitie

Quote from: Triper on Mar 24, 2013, 09:19 PM
Defendant is the person accused, in this case, the admin not the player that made the topic.

The point about pservers and what they do with the money is that they have to accept the money as a donation to be somewhat "legal" and give the donations as a reward for the donation made. Ofc we know how this work and what not nowadays, I think that nobody want a big wall of text about there ...

Thanks for that clarification. Yes I know, and that "donation" should only be used for keeping the server running only. Non- other than that. As a donator and player, I kindly would like to request this information. If they are not corrupt as they say, and they play along the lines, I do not see a problem in declaring this kind of info. My point being here is to show that the admins are not doing their job well and not so great themselves for calling names and treating their players as if we were without feelings. Any way, I may not have proof myself, but the other players do. If this accusation is wrong, then prove it. So far, there have been reasons given to players to doubt this. Opinions and suggestions neglected. Administrators being so disrespectful and rude to their players. Although not all, there were those in relation to this. They cant say we are very wrong to have this kind of accusation and thoughts upon them when they give us a reason to. If they are really that good as they say, prove it. Address the issue accordingly with due respect both sides of the party in the utmost respectable and discretionary manner, towards one another. After all, the players are the people that are keeping the server running. The Administrators are just running/Hosting them. Cause if there were no players, the server will be dead. First with their market, then traffic and so on. What the admin team of Forsaken RO is failing to do is listen to the opinions and suggestions of the players give them to help keep the server up and running. Therefore, such unlawful actions done by the poster of this topic is maybe and could be arised from that issue. Failure to listen and work with the players. If only the GM's could work with the players and meet the needs and happiness of the server WHICH will help grow the server, In return for that, people wil definitely give them a good review. good name, more traffic, a chance of expansion and more players may in due time donate donate donate evelibuuudii is happy /kis Anyway, in all seriousness. This matter have gone out of hand and need not have gotten this far. Shame it has gone to this extend. Really ridiculous

I

Bue

Honestly, you need to calm down. And fragmented sentences are kind of hard to read.

rmsjeon

Hi All

I've been playing on this server for past 3 years and i found out that every year comes the server gets boring and more bugs cheats are appearing, GM's here are super duper lazy to fixed the problem, you'll just wait a months or almost a year before they fixed and update the server, so players wont stop on abusing the bugs on server coz GM are slow on working about the problem. doing something this is the cause of players get banned of abusing it (why don't they fixed the problem first before the player get to be blame? who's to be blame in the first place?). I've seen a server quite used to game guard that help the server prevent from cheating. why they can't implement this on the server. you know why? (because there too lazy and only want to get money from the players/donators). I'd like to mention also about the some GM they hired as a Event Coordinator whom is used to abuse by being a Event GM (everyone will agree its GM Dream a.k.a David, Vizard), we were reported it to the server admin and just ignore us and this person keep playing as player and GM as a same time. And as for Genesis this guy is the worse admin i've seen its like a open handed (not for helping its for always asking a donate LOL) and never taking care of a good player that helps also the server non-donator/donator that why the server lost of good people that been helping the community for this past years and just ended Banning after helping the server grow.

When I first played here I told to my self I think I found a perfect server (that was there were many player and easy to catch up with full geared players) but I was wrong in the end it became off-cast and boring coz no more strong people to compete with, no more good updates (if there is, its just past updates that bring up again no new) , that is why more player hated and quite the server for being irresponsible to what they started of something.

Comment for this two

"Once the server is down you are still able to see 300 People online on the homepage just to make it look more Populare so more people get motivated to join and Donate their money."

This is a totally inaccurate lie, there's really nothing to say to this. We have a good population and are always growing, anyone can see that from simply logging in game.

- I agree to toysoldier1 about this when server get down there are default amount of player login but there are none its like if your having a 201 player on 200 of them is not real i've experience this allot when server down or having problem.

"The updates are crap.. takes months of work for a crap update."

We actually pride ourselves on the quality of our updates. We love working with the community and are always trying to improve the server. We invest a lot of time and hard work on updates. We release them way more frequently than many other high rate servers. Anyone who doubts the quality of our updates, we encourage them to take a look at our update forums: http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showforum=150

- I was laughing about this pride? quality? it always ended up with bugs and errors that's why players abused it or pist of errors they got.

"If u go inactive for like 5-10 months and come back .. you will notice your gears wont be there anymore just because he wants you to donate again. Several people told me about this and its just Fact."

Again, a blatant lie. Yes, many people who leave come back to many items missing on their accounts. This is because they share their information with their friends and their friends go on and steal their items. It's our official policy NOT TO SHARE your account information with ANYONE for ANY REASON. If there is any proof that their items were stolen, we try to recover them; however, many times, too much time has passed and it would be impossible to trace the items.

- oh thats why many player named became "null" is it right? and is there a policy that NOT TO SHARE DATABASE coz I know many players that only played in his house and overprivate got Hacked and his item never given back, the server got no history or who hack this player? and I know the old Gm that told me about this. surprised? s*** always happens LOL

"On this server there is a Trend called "Salary after WOE" so we gotta pay our Members after woe with Token's (Main Currency) and Seeds .. The Ratio of the Salary for big guilds is in total  like 500-1k Token = 1 Woe (1 week = 4x WOE) 500-1k Token = 17-35 USD.. I was the Leader of a Big Guild in that server and experienced it very well, they just tell u look for loyal people bla bla bla but theres not such a thing called loyal in this server since its hardcore hard to get a s*** to get stronger. i wouldnt be loyal myself just get what u can get and f*** on all of them lol."

Not sure what your point is with this. No one was forcing you to pay salary, in fact, we discourage guild leaders from paying guild members tokens for salary. It's not in our best interest at all for this to go on, because it hurts guild competition.

- Not everything is free Justice would the server give us free King Set or Valk Weapons (donate gears) no isn't right you all always comes up with a donate every update you had and to help players in the server we are only depend on what castle has and castle drops like s***.

"There are Events called GVG etc.. Since our guild was the strongest of the server that Event gets cancelled for the reason "Not enough Competition" .. this rule has been made since i am winning that event .. in this event we were getting GvG Tokens which are worth 1000 Token Ingame with that we wont need to donate we could pay the salary of WOE's without problem .. but no that new rule wont let us WIn GVG IF THERE AINT ENOUGH Competition .. I asked him so what are your plans and he was like "break ur guild if u want more competition no more free wins for u guys" i was like WTF ok ??.. ... i coudn't say a s*** cause he would ban me right away .."

When there is only 1 guild participating in GvG for weeks, we have to stop giving them the prize as it's essentially giving out hundreds of free tokens for absolutely nothing. To try to encourage other guilds to form and participate, we stopped giving out a free prize. We've done this in the past as well when we've been faced with similar problems. We've decided to try and change the time of our GvG to a better suited time so more of our players can attend.

- I've experience this also don't tell that there no participants I've seen that you allowed If there is a few group 2-3 member in a guild and you let the most member guild won coz you know that they can beat them. i've seen this also on Battle Royal a party PVP you said that party fight with same guild or alternate character and postpone the event ( i think its because were going to pawned your favorite teams coz their not complete ) this it a event for fun by players you just cant postpone the event like that let them be happy its a game for fun not for to be serious about.

"Well we were holding one Castle since around 4 Month's with 25-100 Economy on it .. but we dont get anything no drops .. 100 eco on that server is like 20 % Drop Chance per day for a rare item ..
i found out there are 2 MONSTER ID's for the chests in the PRT castle .. One has drop's .. the other hasn't .. We believe he is Changing the Chests so we wont get a drop .. "

Ratemyserver's  map database clearly shows there are 2 chests that spawn on all castle maps. It's impossible, with openkore, to tell what spawns there. Genesis already spoke to you about this and explained how your assumption and accusation is totally and completely false. We've included a screenshot of that conversation so you can see this player understands what he is saying is a lie, but it deliberately saying false information to try to damage the server.

- I think that the Eco of that server is totally ruin as i said from above earlier, guild only depends on what castle has, to be able to help guild members if there is a 2 different castle box in the castle and drops like .2% and the other drop rare and the other one is not what year could get a member a rare items is it that every year? you know that guild member think that their Guild Master is corrupt for not giving out rare drops that they think the item is hiding from them would you think that?

I would say to the server and its admin no hater will appear if their doing the right and honest about the server and its a Money Machine ftw

toysoldir1

last time i reply here .. :) i got nothing more to say  /omg /??

VeranoTitie

I wanna touch on this. GM explain if you can. Please

I have had an acc before. I played long time ago and gave some items(not all) away to some players and left. I had a few items at least donated items. I did Not give my account away. However, when I was leaving I wouldnt have thought of such a circumstances whereby my items will be lost. So as a person with that mindset,I just left. So came back, all my acc name became null. All my donation items are gone. The way they ask you to prove it, is to show them a screen shot of your storage and items XD So idk mang gm..Who took my items mang. My acc is personal based. I dont play in a cyber cafe, neither have I got in touch with scammers cause I was very low profile and indisguise of a different Identity. This is due to protect my personal and reality life. So idk mangg /gg