ForsakenRO

Started by toysoldir1, Mar 24, 2013, 05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowNigga

This turn of events has just started to infuriate me further because of what recently happened. Although my noble guild leader may have crossed the line, the administrators are far worst.

My point to bring out here today is about General Discussion.

What is general discussion if it is not for everyone to post on it and discuss about a particular circumstance. I bring forward you guys this review today because, I posted on the forums due to a really unfair and unjust circumstance that just happened. My issue arised when the ring/quest guide which was rumored to be spreaded out to people due to anger by my leader. This guide is by far the hardest and most people dont know it yet and cant complete it cause of its difficulty.

U can find the quest using this Link: http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=22025

Because of this rumor, the Administrators chose to post it publicly to the server without the care of those who worked hard for it all because of one person. I personally find the quest very hard and stressful to do and it is nice to maintain secrecy about the quest for ourselves, and also to keep the market at its place. But too bad, the administratos chose to deal it in a very unprofessional manner. If i were the gm, although there is a rumor I wouldve continued to enforce strict rules to save the secrecy of the quest and to maintain the market. Don't need to mention about the current market. It is already very bad. I can remember clearly asking the GMs a few times about the quest and the reply is always NO its illegal to tell the quest and to spread it. Even asking other players for a guide, these players they fear to tell cause such a circumstances can lead to heavy consequences. Some dont even bother to reply because they know of this rule.

However, as I started posted on the forums in GENERAL DISCUSSION section about that circumstances. A few people started agreeing with me. UNTIL they locked the topic. Just shows how much these administrators dont give a damn about their players.

View Pictures below.

However, Shortly after. One of the Admins decided to lock my topic. Wait a second, isnt this a GENERAL DISCUSSION?! wait U dont wanna listen to your players?! WHY LOCK?!  Whats so wrong about it? You afraid everyones gonna be mad? Most of your top players be mad? why lock? If they not gonna be mad why lock? On top of that. Look at the admins reply. I dont need say no more about what her comment means. All these while they have been maintaining the secrecy and enforcing heavy consequences for those exposing the quest and now she says this. My goodness.

Besides that. in the forums you are able to update your status. So I updated my status. It is my status. It is asking me, WHATS ON MY MIND? I can give my honest opinion and thoughts just as long as it does not go too overboard and harsh. But oh no. You cant even post ur status about it. Cause they will lock your status too and patronize u. Cause you're just a player of the server. THE people that keep the server running.

My post and review is done. You guys can further discuss. For whatever happened, and what jsut happened to me. It just goes to show the quality and attitude of the administrators from their response and actions towards the situation that has elevated from my leader being banned.

I am not surprised I'm getting a banned from this. Just DO IT. Like Nike Says. Peace  /kis

Amalia

Quote from: [GM]Justice on Mar 24, 2013, 06:59 PM
We'll respond to the actual points you're trying to make here, not the childish and immature name calling and racist rants.

Oh, the irony.

Chaz

As a current player of FRO I think it would be appropriate to share my opinion on the matter.

I will not be responding to all the trashtalk and namecalling done in this discussion. It's immature, inappropriate and just ruins the entire purpose of the topic. If you want to make a point at least be civilized and show people that you have a point. Instead of blatantly insulting everyone and not getting your point across.

Alright lets get started from the start to the end.
QuoteIt's actually a good server.. Full Donation based but yea its good and fun once u start spending big money on it.. if u don't spend money on it, it may take 2-3 years to get Full geared which is actually easy if u donate within 12 hours.
Newbies on that server can't resist to scam and steal items cause its so hard to get strong in that server.
I have to agree, it is indeed a good server. However I'll have to disagree with your second point. I don't see any reason why people would have to donate to get good. I'm an old player but have stopped and returned several times. Not once have I had trouble gearing up. Specially not after the knight set got implemented. A good player can fight along with the full donator geared people just by having a knight set and some mvp cards. As for the "newbies on that server can't resist to scam" doesn't make a lot of sense to me. There's scam cases on any server, the scam attempts can not be stopped by the administration as there will always be something or some item people want to have and there will always be people trying to obtain the item in the wrong ways. (Such as the OP's PHP'ing).

QuoteThe updates are crap.. takes months of work for a crap update.
Personally I don't find new items, new maps, revamped towns, new huge quests , added reviewed suggestions, all in one update a 'crap' update. And from what I can read on FRO's forum, the majority of the people love the updates very much. Then again, this of course is just a matter of opinion so you are entitled to yours :).

QuoteOnce u become 2 rich in that server the Admin is looking for Reasons to ban.
Any would do unless you continue to donate big amounts of money.
If u go inactive for like 5-10 months and come back .. you will notice your gears wont be there anymore just because he wants you to donate again. Several people told me about this and its just Fact.
I've been rich on the server several times, am quite rich right now as well. Yet, I never got into trouble or got banned. If you do not break the rules you have nothing to fear. The administrator team is strict, but fair in my opinion. The gears do not disappear out of your account unless you have shared your account info or you have a very unsecure password/play(ed) at an internet cafe and got hacked that way. As for the null names mentioned in this topic, I'll come back to that in a minute !

QuoteOn this server there is a Trend called "Salary after WOE" so we gotta pay our Members after woe with Token's (Main Currency) and Seeds .. The Ratio of the Salary for big guilds is in total  like 500-1k Token = 1 Woe (1 week = 4x WOE) 500-1k Token = 17-35 USD..
As stated before. You were never forced to pay salary. I have been in and have (co)lead several successful guilds myself without the use of tokens as salary. Also if you spend 1k tokens on 1 WoE you are doing something ridiculously wrong. Just saying :(.

Quotei tested this with openkore .. all the chests in the castle of PRT had the ID of the chest 1363 (with the 100 % drops only [no rare ones]) The reason he made this is because he want us to donate more and more to spend more tokens to our members for salary. Without a big guild its nearly impossible to get a drop unless ur a bad donkey lucker.
All castles should have 2 different IDs. If you tested this with opencore and found it not to be true then please post your opencore log here. Cause I am very much assuming that you have proof of this accusation other than your words. I'm not taking a side in this part of the discussion. If you show proof, I will believe you. If you don't show it, then I can assume that you made something up to downrate the server.

QuoteBesides that, the server does not favor anything to do with farmer or non donators mang. I dare u post a suggestion in the suggestion box on the forums mang. They shoot u down real quick with a blink of an eye. Its not a suggestion box for non donators mang.
When you come into this topic I expect you to be fair and square. Not spreading blatant lies. For anyone that wants to see for themselves : http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showforum=170 Here you can find a ton of reviewed suggestions. Reviewed means the administration has looked into the suggestion and accepted or declined it. As everyone can see there, there's a ton of suggestions that have nothing to do with donations or donation items and still get accepted. Being a donator or not makes no difference when making suggestions. Claiming that it does matter is a utter lie.

Quoteoh thats why many player named became "null" is it right? and is there a policy that NOT TO SHARE DATABASE coz I know many players that only played in his house and overprivate got Hacked and his item never given back, the server got no history or who hack this player? and I know the old Gm that told me about this. surprised? s*** always happens LOL
Even I, can answer that question. The database is not shared in any way. After a period of inactivity (A looong period) the character-names get deleted and changed to null. This, so other players can re-use the character-names. However the characters themselves stay in tact. And so do the items. The server does have a log to see who logged into who's account. However login- and itemlogs get huge in a very short time. Therefore you can not expect them to keep logs to over a year back in time.

QuoteNot everything is free Justice would the server give us free King Set or Valk Weapons (donate gears) no isn't right
The vote king set gives the exact same stats as the donation one. So actually, I consider getting a full set just by voting as a free set.

As for the whole guide issue. It was mentioned from the very start that guides would be made for them. Just like almost all the other big quests so far. It's not allowed to spread the quest info until there's an official guide out in the open. One made by the administrator team.  So, it's not a surprise that they made the guides at all and thus I don't understand your complaint regarding it. You had the advantage of being able to make big money out of it for quite a while + being the first few to have the items. I think that's more than enough to get out of doing some research on the quest.

I'm not saying everything on FRO is perfect, but I think that solely making a topic to attempt and destroy the reputation of the server is just lame. The first post (thus the OP) made a few legit points (if he has proof of the boxes that is) and did apply for a small discussion. However many of the posts that followed (as hopefully explained properly in this post) were full of untruthful 'facts' which  truly disappoints me.  Again if you want to point something out, stay true to yourself and to the facts, adding in trash-talk and lies does not help your case.

That's all for now,
Chaz

toysoldir1

Quote from: Chaz on Mar 25, 2013, 01:18 PM
As a current player of FRO I think it would be appropriate to share my opinion on the matter.

I'm not saying everything on FRO is perfect

That's all for now,
Chaz

uhh alritee .. then who is this "current player of FRO"?
actually u are saying everything is perfect in FRO

Chaz

I see you have nothing to respond to in my post. So i'm assuming you do not have the openkore logs?

There's no such thing as a perfect server. There are things I'd like to see changed. But that's not really relevant to this topic :).

I don't see how my in-game names are important here. In fact you could know who I am already based on the name of this RMS account.

toysoldir1

Quote from: Chaz on Mar 25, 2013, 03:08 PM
I see you have nothing to respond to in my post. So i'm assuming you do not have the openkore logs?

There's no such thing as a perfect server. There are things I'd like to see changed. But that's not really relevant to this topic :).

I don't see how my in-game names are important here. In fact you could know who I am already based on the name of this RMS account.

everything said by players already im kinda lazy to write a big text again .. no i dont have a screen of that but i spread the word when i tested it with openkore .. i can just upload my openkore folder u go inside the masters room type "ML" in openkore and there u go with the ID's of every chest in the masters room but i guess the owner of the server changed it already when i mentioned it the first time ^^. it was all @mi 1363. how i wish i wouldnt be banned just to show some proof's .. it would be more clear if you tell us who u are  /ho

Chaz

Quoteno i dont have a screen of that but i spread the word when i tested it with openkore
Not necessarily a screenshot... a LOG. Openkore can save logs on everything it does or you do with it. In other words it would show up in the logs if you actually did this test you mention.  If you do not have such a log or a screenshot then you're making false accusations which means you're just trashtalking the server based on nothing but air.

So that's basically all that can be said, if you had proof then you could've had a point. But now it's a bit empty.

toysoldir1

Quote from: Chaz on Mar 25, 2013, 03:46 PM
Not necessarily a screenshot... a LOG. Openkore can save logs on everything it does or you do with it. In other words it would show up in the logs if you actually did this test you mention.  If you do not have such a log or a screenshot then you're making false accusations which means you're just trashtalking the server based on nothing but air.

So that's basically all that can be said, if you had proof then you could've had a point. But now it's a bit empty.

i got the Logs .. it only shows broadcasts/killstreak's(inforfild)/pm's nothing else .. if u type "ML" in openkore it wont show up in that logg.. well good luck with all that acting like its not true what we all said .. by not telling who u are no one will believe u s***.. i said my part and its all set to me bye bye !^^

Chaz

The console logs show everything the console showed you :). So open those and you will see your 'tests'. If not then the point is indeed proven that you never did the test or are trying to trashtalk the server by making it up :).

Also a lot of people on the server know me as Chaz, due to my champion Chazzy. So I already told you who I am. ^^

toysoldir1

Quote from: Chaz on Mar 25, 2013, 04:24 PM
The console logs show everything the console showed you :). So open those and you will see your 'tests'. If not then the point is indeed proven that you never did the test or are trying to trashtalk the server by making it up :).

Also a lot of people on the server know me as Chaz, due to my champion Chazzy. So I already told you who I am. ^^

for real i dont even believe who the f*** u are LOL .. never saw a pro/"rich" Chazzy guy in that server .. this is just so fake man ur one of the dog's of gen or probably mr. delfaggot himself or why is it so important to u with the chests.. there aint a logg of ML thats what im sure of ? thats what i believe ;) alright this is my very last comment to this thread u can protect his a$$ as much as u love to fk it .. let's say u cleared the point out with the chest's .. i just go down on ur level and say its TRUE (itsnot) what about one day i got "gm fail banned" and i was like WTF ? i tot they must have heard a Event GM was letting me win event's all the way through msn hehe .. so i created a ticket and spoke everything out whatsupp with that GM .. it wasnt even the case .. he didnt even about it it was a pure gm bann fail ..  the first thing the admin did was taking out 3000 tokens (100 USD) out of my storage  /heh /swt
shet and again i got so many things to tell .. would love to share but im done with this crap server and enough said already he or u is a wannabe dictator with a god complex and its all about money :P

Chaz

http://s18.postimg.org/m8d6gsc55/screen_Forbidden152.jpg

That's only a bit of the gear I got. I can show you more, but I don't feel the need to since I got nothing to proof.

You jump from one lie into another without any proof to back up your stories. The console log shows everything the console gave back to you. Meaning the results of your test are in there :). Since you don't have them the point is proven.

I agree this topic is pretty much done. We'll leave it to others to judge. :)

Good luck onto your next server. I hope you'll be able to play according to the rules there.

Enderize

Quote from: Chaz on Mar 25, 2013, 04:47 PM
http://s18.postimg.org/m8d6gsc55/screen_Forbidden152.jpg

That's only a bit of the gear I got. I can show you more, but I don't feel the need to since I got nothing to proof.

I cannot believe that i've just created an account here after reading what piss this guy called Chazzy just throwed in this Thread. I guess i am one of the richest players around AND it's absolutely CLEAR that everything you got was EASY to gather back then. I can tell by looking at your gears that you are one OLD PLAYER for which it was EASY to gather full gears. I don't see any sense in your comment's. I was a Guildleader aswell and this post might get me banned, but this is a SHOUTOUT to all the new players: I quit this server because i was bored/RL stuffs etc etc but the Friends i made in FRO  keep telling me what's going on in the Server - about the economy and ask me for items cause they actually don't have the chance to do a donation for any reason. It was easy back then but turned nowaday's to a "Money Fabric".

Ender

Chaz

If you would've read the topic Enderize you would've seen I restarted several times. The last time I restarted was about 3.5 months ago. And I got those gears + some more stuff in that time. So I don't know what you call "back then" but it's not that hard to gear up right now. It's way easier now than it was "back then" aka years ago.

So congrats on being "the richest" even though I am not even sure who you are. But I'm just showing what you can achieve without donating in a relatively short duration.

Enderize

Quote from: Chaz on Mar 25, 2013, 05:46 PM
If you would've read the topic Enderize you would've seen I restarted several times. The last time I restarted was about 3.5 months ago. And I got those gears + some more stuff in that time. So I don't know what you call "back then" but it's not that hard to gear up right now. It's way easier now than it was "back then" aka years ago.

So congrats on being "the richest" even though I am not even sure who you are. But I'm just showing what you can achieve without donating in a relatively short duration.

So you started 3.5 months ago and you want us to believe you got an IMP which is a previous WOE drop by playing 3.5 months? And since u said you didn't donate u got a ROP which is also another 1K of tokens. Your Equipment is around 7k or more worth and you did that all by farming MVP + Seeds? Are you fkin srs? DO you even got a life? or did you spend 24/7 of your life farming seeds? Either this or you are just a liar like "toysoldir1" already mentioned that he has never saw you around. Now its more clear that you were telling stories over stories. The Admin of the server instigated you to write this. I am well known in FRO and am high experienced. You can continue spreading lies in this thread but the actual players of FRO - im a million percent sure they know what kind of shady stuff is going on. What a waste of time ..

Chaz

The rop aint mine. The imp. Yes I've bought off a player. And no it's not just farming mvp cards and seeds, it's quests and specifically BoS which sell for 1k+ each and getting a few of them helps a lot. I certainly do have a life and spend a regular amount of time on farming. It's quite easy to farm wanted items. Not only that hunting zeny at the right spot + the rose makes it easy and fast to get a ton of zeny. Buying coupons at 35m each  at merchants (at for fild) and through B/C. plenty of people selling them.

Bought my imp for 4.5k.
Bought dorcus for 600
bought fset for 85 each part.
Str belts aren't worth anything anymore with the legendary gauntlets. Bought them at 35 coupons each.

In the meantime. Someone that hunts for 3-4 days , gets the knight set and some mvp cards can compete to fully geared donators. So i'm not even sure while I'm telling you all this. I think the accusations from the topic creator have been obviously proven wrong as he has no proof to back them up either, so there's nothing more to say.

So, just because I like the server that I play and am disgusted by lies spread about it that means that the admin instigated me to write this?  I'm not even going to comment on that.

This is my last post here as the topic creator admitted to have no proof whatsoever for the claims (lies in this case) that he made. So people can judge for themselves.