Blacksmith suggestions?

Started by jjdepree, Aug 17, 2010, 03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjdepree

Usually when I make a blacksmith I only get them to around lvl 70-80 and use them for nothing more than forging. For once though I'd like to actually go whitesmith. I play on a 8/8/5 server. Max lvl 100/50 - 100/70 trans. Max stat is 100.Not a lot for custom items. We are up to date as far as beasties and places and such. The pop is sort of low right now so anything gear wise I can't solo hunt with my champ is probably out of the question. I have a crap ton of cards!! I probably have everything I would need as far as equips I just need some direction. Such as builds and leveling areas (other than seals). Usually I just end up transing my melee characters in bib 5 but am trying to find something a little more interesting and a lot less lame. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sarin

Still on seals? Those are largely abandoned for what, like 2 years?

Anyway....there are guides around for 99/70. That one level won't matter much, so find them.

jjdepree

haha no. I've only ever tried leveling on seals once and thought it was stupid since bib offers way more experience and a lot more to kill. I just said other than seals because for some reason that's mostly the only suggestion anyone ever has for leveling melee characters and it blows.