Why do you like Ragnarok?

Started by MW36Recon, Sep 27, 2010, 09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chojiro

WOE. Competition. Teamwork. Various other games have flaws (such as bad skill design or boring delays) which slow gameplay down or just suck entirely.
beep beep

Scribbles

I've never really competed in a "good" WoE, where I define good as : It wasn't a SHR, More than 3 people on the server, and more than 4 well organized guilds.

WoE SE looks more like a Team effort, which is why I like it.

Derby

I enjoy Ragnarok especially Super Low Rate PK Servers with no instant warp to higher level of dungeons besides level 1! Cos like, max urself, get decent equips and.. CAMP at Famous Leveling Spots Like Sphinx 04, Ice Dun 02/03, Abbey 02,03, Mosco 01,02,03 and.... once newbies or those "almost maxed" (99/69 98%) comes.. KOS them! -1% exp /gg and they go all out cursing u! Its fun XD
Signature too big, we don't support the weight and height modifiers.  You might want to pre-resize your image.  Please follow the 700 pixels (width) x 200 pixels (height) rules.

VaticanIscariot

RO is a chatting platform since 40% of the time i sit in town talking, 25% of the time leveling, 20% card hunting, 10% headgear hunting, and 5% woe.

fluidin

mine is actually 80% chatting 20% woe.

i've recently resorted to asking people to lvl chars for me D: luckily they do it cos im still an asset in woe
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Ryouki

10% Leveling, 2% Chatting, 58% PvP, 30% Woe :D
Winning Isn't Enough.

leadtech

i love ragnarok .. because of the excitement and cute graphics ..
i play ro since it was started .. ;3

Flash Ragnarok Online [ONLINE]
http://flash-ro.info

Judgement

Super Smash Brothers 64!

Scribbles

I remember my first WoE. I made a guild with only, like, three people. I was able to walk through the Non-trans castle (By myself, BTW) with relative ease (With 500+ people participating!) I guess they thought I wasn't in a Guild. Not like I could break the EMP anyway, being a Lv70 Hunter

frozepls

- Likes ro since only [the time] 2 years ago.
- Woe
- Leveling
- Chatting through Ventrilo.

utsav_chs

It learnt much from Ragnarok, and still learning.

The people, the interaction with the international cummunity.

Ragnarok has changed my life and might be several others...Atleast I got somewhere where I can be when I am bored at office..xD

Noobstarr

I like LOVE RAGNAROK. Like loving your special someone. Even they have negative traits, you still love them just the way they are. I love EVERY ASPECTS of Ragnarok. That's why I've been playing it for almost 8 years already. I just can't stop playing it even until the day I die.  ;D

Flyinfingaz

Its the only game I'm still good at but sadly there aren't many good servers around.

Tart

The one and only MMORPG I know how to play and the easiest to play xD
No complicated shiz and not really time consuming like WoW.
Lots of good people too. xD

Scribbles

Seems like there are more WoW freak-out videos than there are RO Freak-outs.