Which class for PvP?

Started by Rien, Mar 29, 2011, 11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rien

can't obtain BG weapons on the server since nobody goes to BG ._.

ncotcemo

GX and champ is the winner at pvp with 255 max lvl and easy drop rate [ include mvp card rate huh? ]

for my opinion,

with GX CLASS

uppheadger to acc

HEADGER
-Alice doll with kiel
-your own item in your private server with maya purple [ if only your ps doesnt have the item to see cloaking enemy ], if the ps serve that item, take off and swap to vanberk
-your own item in your private server with vanberk

ARMOR
take 4 different effect
-valkrya armor with ghost
-lucius armor with garm
-lucius armor with tgk card
-divine clothes with detale

WEAPON
-its up to you, every class have different weapon, its about you what do you face up :D

SHIELD
the only shield that you have to bring is,
valkrya shield with gtb/maya

GARMENT
-valkrya manteau with deviling
-diablous manteau with raydric
-diablous manteau with noxious

SHOES
best you use variant shoes :)

Acc,
ring of ressonance [drop from ifrit]
brisingamen [ if available ]

sura,
its about goh or asura,
in that max lvl,
u better play goh.
so max ur hp up lol :)
if the enemies use ghost,
try to get 4 stormy knight card in your fist.
if they freeze,
change it to turtle general and do goh.
more hp more damage man :)
Posted on: Mar 31, 2011, 11:52 pm
sorry i dont read your note perfectly.
now my opinion its fault.
better u find another server :)

Leamee

Then as I said get a bloody or boned infil and also use str and dex food at the very least. Try to get your infil to +8, shouldn't be hard at those rates. IMO get valk armor and you're set, you shouldn't bother too much about def stuff, standard +7 w/ raydric will do, Sins aren't the best tanks ever so just focus on getting more attack to OS weak players and 2 shot people. Also, get wind ele converter or aspersio as most people will wear ED, marc or maybe swordfish.

Malarija

Quote from: Leamee on Apr 02, 2011, 07:46 AM
Sins aren't the best tanks ever

they have the 3rd highest hp modifier in the game behind lk and pally
the fault that sinxes aren't tanks goes to idiots that perma katars/dual dagger and never heard of switching

Sarin

SinX have identical hp mod to pallies, they jsut don't have the skill to get extra HP. Real reason is the fact that they don't have any defensive skills, their weapons usually don't go well with shield, and generally don't have enough stat points to get 90+ base vit in normal builds.

Malarija

we are talking bout 255 max lvl so ye

those are easy servers, 2 daggers/swords w/e with cards edp converter and normal hit the fool

Rien

Quote from: Malarija on Apr 02, 2011, 09:30 AM
Quote from: Leamee on Apr 02, 2011, 07:46 AM
Sins aren't the best tanks ever

they have the 3rd highest hp modifier in the game behind lk and pally
the fault that sinxes aren't tanks goes to idiots that perma katars/dual dagger and never heard of switching

Actually here most third jobs get reduced hp per vit.

But still yeah I'm trying it out and so far 6k/hit with cross impact

I wanna know how the hell do they figure out my katar element so fast.

Malarija

didn't talk about 3rd classes, but by default it's the same hp mod but with shadow chasers paired with sinx and pally, actually, not helpful

umm, it's not that hard to guess elements, try to get all element katars and switch em (like, marina daggers, throw dagger freeze em, wind katar CI ftw etc) or just randomly switch katars ;D
(usual ones, cursed water/wind/earth, not blocked by valk anyways)

and maybe they switch to angeling when they see you so that takes off 25% off your dmg

Leamee

Yeah just use lots of ele katars keep switching and you'll hit them hard, use bm of course.

nightshade

server with third jobs - shadow chaser or shura , server without thirds - sinx always.

Ace

Warlock if you ask me,

Cannot dodge the skills /gg