Trannies

Started by Anti-Static Foam Cleaner, Nov 02, 2008, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ngjoko

I prefer plastic surgeon, different clothes but same hair style, or not or whatever. Go for surgery right after reborn, or better, valkyrie will ask for our choice of new gender.
Come and join HeRO, it's lots of fun. ^^

phranxis

bard/dancer
lol good thinking (i didnt think of that  :D)

Sarin

I was actually thinking about bard OR dancer + other class...but yea, would be looking funny...would it be man with boobs or....

Loki

Don't even go there.  :-\

I like the sound of Knight/Assassin though.
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

Sarin

hehe...Assasin with peco? Would be interesting....

ngjoko

The pop star's(bard/dancer) clothes alone is very disturbing, not to say figure or hair style...

Hmmm, i'm not too certain about sin on pecos, first of all how should they even attack? Unless you can use double sonic blow, from your sin and peco at the same time, other wise it's just odd for sins to ride on those birds.

Poki

Priest/Assassin

Good luck trying to kill that.

Sarin

Or assassin/crus...also kinda tough to kill. Could have both flee, high hitpoints and thara+shield skills.

Hey...assassin+dancer...can you imagine dual whip build?

ngjoko

What's the effect of whip weapons? I'd never played as girls so i never know.

Double whip sounds like a beast tamer or a maniac who ties men or women on bed and whip them.

if you did knight/hunter, would you have a character on a peco with a falcon?  XD
if so that'd be cool, x3

Poki

Quote from: ngjoko on Nov 12, 2008, 05:33 PM
What's the effect of whip weapons? I'd never played as girls so i never know.

Double whip sounds like a beast tamer or a maniac who ties men or women on bed and whip them.

Obviously it's the maniac.

i don't wana know how you guys start thinking this up X.x

but its funny how many new classes you can just think about creating using two classes and combining them~

Head Monocle of DOOM

you people are starting to scare me >.>
Proof or it didn't happen.
All server reviews are based on a reviewers experience.
This is how negative server reviews work.
Eddy, carrots are good for your eyes, can it dial a phone.

Loki

Monk/Rogue anyone? You don't even need plagiarize.
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

ngjoko

But wouldn't that confuse the user if he wants to use monk's combo and ended up with thief's double attacks? Either way, it's still very cool, ranged attacks with bows, multiple close range attacks, super dodging, and finish move asura.

I don't do tech copying, so i don't mind not having to copy moves. Even if i do want to copy, i'd do that only if i were a stalker not rogue, it's pointless to copy and not able to preserve it.