Rates: 5000/5000/5000
Max Base Level: 254
Max Job Level: 120
Max Stats: 200
Max Aspd: 195
  my weapon..
ice pick[1] w/ abysnimall card
1main guache[1] w/thana 2orc skeleton and abysnimall
pls tell me the stats and wat i gonna change ?

~~T~~

Ice Pick + Thana on other hand?
Also, why Abysmal if emperium isn't boss.

sas

Descent

Quote from: sas on Aug 05, 2008, 04:30 PM
they said emp is like a boss

Unless if it's custom, your server's players have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. I'm going to write this assuming that you're an Assassin Cross.

Either Ice Pick/+10 4 Orc Skeleton Main Gauche, or...

+10 4X Desert Wolf Main Gauche/+10 4 Orc Skeleton Main Gauche.

Your stats don't exactly matter, if you're going to be an Emp Breaker, then just pump up enough DEX to hit the Emp, max out your STR, use Level 5 Enchant Deadly Poison and a Cursed Water. Click, break, repeat.

lordfariq

orc skelton+icepick
cursed water
gloom under night card
fight for u rightâ,,¢

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

blackgh05t

Main Hand : +10 Mes [3] w/ whatever cards you want % wise.  Not too great with cards on HR. 
Off Hand : Ice Pick[1] w/ whatever cards.

Ice pick's effect carries over to main hand so no need to use a weapon with bad ATK in your main hand.
eos
Est. 2008

InFlamesWeTrust

Main Gauche is better than Mes.  Check a calc.

On your RIGHT hand use an Ice Pick. I don't see why you say Thanatos if it does EXACTLY what an Ice Pick does.  In case you didn't know, the effects don't stack. For a card, you want to use: Orc Skeleton. 

For LEFT hand, use a Main Gauche.  The best non MvP combo is Two Orc Skeletons, and Two Desert Wolf Cards. If you can easily get MvPs, then use Two Turtle Generals, One Orc Skeleton and One Desert Wolf.

Remember, it's important where you equip the daggers. Ice Pick goes in right hand, Main Gauche in left hand.

EDIT: Actually, there's probably a better combo than using an Ice Pick.  You could use a Thanatos card in a mes, or some other [3] or [4] carded equip with higher (More than 80) atk.  I'll figure it out later.

fluidin

Unless you can get a slotted Ice Pick, of course.

Possible in low rates, actually. My friends have hoarded 3 or more IPs so far on a 4x drop rate server, and maybe they'll plan to slot them soon :X
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Poki

Not the right place to ask for a guide, right JJJ?

Quote from: Poki on Oct 28, 2008, 10:04 PM
Not the right place to ask for a guide, right JJJ?
hey this one isn't my fault T_T
its from ages ago >.>

XionSiphon

200+ STR
EDP
Main Gauche 2 Skele, 2x wolf
Slotted Ice Pick + Orc Skele card/or Abysmal either one works.
Bloody set for the extra damage bonus? Though I doubt that would do much of a difference with a server of that rates/stats.

InFlamesWeTrust

Uh...  Abysmal on an Ice pick vs Emp?  You sure about that? =P

EDIT: Just checked a calc to make sure.  Abysmal does NOT add damage cs emperium.  So stop saying to use that one.

XionSiphon

Quote from: InFlamesWeTrust on Oct 29, 2008, 01:14 AM
Uh...  Abysmal on an Ice pick vs Emp?  You sure about that? =P

EDIT: Just checked a calc to make sure.  Abysmal does NOT add damage cs emperium.  So stop saying to use that one.

Weird, most people have said Abysmal works, well to each his own then.

InFlamesWeTrust

You're giving advice when you're not sure about something yourself?...  That's like showing someone how to work a math problem without knowing the correct formulas... Nerd talk. :L7

blackgh05t

QuoteMain Gauche is better than Mes.  Check a calc.

Just calculated +10 main gauche ( 2 orc skellies + 2 desert wolves ) + ice pick in off hand and then +10 mes (2 orc skellies and 1 desert wolf) with ice pick in off hand.  Mes outperformed main gauche.
eos
Est. 2008