need emp breaker stat and equips

Started by sas, Aug 05, 2008, 02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

InFlamesWeTrust

Mind telling me the calc you used and a SS if you don't mind? 

I'm using RODE, and it doesn't have mes so I used an sucsamad [3] instead which has 140 atk (20 more than than mes' atk) and it still did lower than a main gauche.  And to get optimal damage output you put the icepick in the RIGHT hand and the main gauche or mes in LEFT hand.  You might have gotten different results if you switched the hand of the weapons. 

blackgh05t

You're using an outdated RODE calc.  Here is the one I'm using.

+4 ice pick / +10 DGDD Main Gauche < +10 DDG Mes / +4 Ice Pick

Too lazy to post screens, if you don't believe me, thats fine. :P

+10 DDG Mes[3] with a +10 Main Gauche w/ at least a Thana card would already be better than an Ice pick wouldn't it?
eos
Est. 2008

InFlamesWeTrust

That's the RODE I was using. .__.

I still don't see a Mes. Unless it's under a name that I didn't know of.

I know it's horrible and hard to read, but it's still good enough to see that I can't find a Mes.

It IS in the M section right?  And it IS a dagger right?  I checked every weapon and still couldn't find a Mes.

And I took that from the link you gave me.

I want to believe you, but even with when I use a weapon with 20 extra atk it doesn't beat a Main Gauche.  Screens, pretty please?  :-[

Sarin

ehh...it is in RoCalc at Doddler site.

XionSiphon

Quote from: InFlamesWeTrust on Oct 29, 2008, 01:24 AM
You're giving advice when you're not sure about something yourself?...  That's like showing someone how to work a math problem without knowing the correct formulas... Nerd talk. :L7

If you are looking at it that way, then I gave partial advice, at least the person knows how to do half the problem now.

blackgh05t

Fine. Here's my proof :

Set 1: +10 DDG Mes[3] / +4 Ice Pick - 3.18s

Set 2: +10 DDDG Main gauche[4] / +4 Ice Pick - 3.98

Set 3: +4 Ice Pick / +10 DDDG Main gauche[4] - 3.58

Wow... that was way too much effort put forth to prove my point.  Probably the last time I'll do that. @.@
eos
Est. 2008