why my SB often miss

Started by sapeners, Apr 18, 2010, 12:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sapeners

I'm playing in a server with max 150/70 level, my sinx have high dex around 100 but its often miss doing sonic blow, can anyone help me with build and item??
also my server would upgrading the 3rd job, I have read in ratemyserver.net about guilotine cros but honestly I don't understand about the skills and built of it at all..... can anyone give me guides and tips about this job class??

DarkDevine

Hard, eh? GX actually requires "Skill" to play.

For your sinx, add a Phreeoni Card to your build and be sure to have Sonic Acceleration.

For GX: This class is completely poison-based, you work with poisons that you mix, These poisons can be used with different skills, like spreading it in a large area or enchant your weapon with it. Each of those poisons does another status effect.
More than that, GX uses combos, like you use a skill often and after a few times you use a finishing skill which damage is based on the times of using the previous skill.
TotalRO - 10x/10x

Triper

I would say: Less enchant poison[poison element] please. Poison element misses on Evil Druid users lol

Lots of players love to use that and is sooooo easy to counter lol

scrollLock

^
+1, its free and very easy to counter. Good in beating monsters, but not so good in pvp/woe.

skytotoro

Perhaps you are just using a katar that matches the element of the other person in WoE.

What's popular? A slotted earth armor with a Marc card?

Relics

It's too bad that earth on earth won't make you miss though.
http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=misc_table_attr
still 100% damage.

besides, Fire/wind/Earth/Water LVL 1 ele armors won't make you 'Miss' someone if you hit them with the same ele, except for AR/ED/Poison/Shadow

sapeners

Quote from: DarkDevine on Apr 18, 2010, 12:07 AM
For your sinx, add a Phreeoni Card to your build and be sure to have Sonic Acceleration.

unfortunately mvp cards aren't easy to get here  :( i'm using boned infiltrator, it's have good damage but though my dex is high my sb is often miss.......
for GX, is there any 1 hit kill skill like sb?? I don't know about other servers, but for mine is almost imposible to kill in pvp with combo attack because most players having yggberries so the dominant class here is champion >:(

Orange

Q: do you use magnum break?
:3

CookieEater

For GX: This class is completely poison-based, you work with poisons that you mix, These poisons can be used with different skills, like spreading it in a large area or enchant your weapon with it. Each of those poisons does another status effect.
More than that, GX uses combos, like you use a skill often and after a few times you use a finishing skill which damage is based on the times of using the previous skill.
They totally didn't rip off WoW's Rogues, no sir not at all...
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

GorthexTiger

You need to drink more milk and eat more meat in order to hit them.
Read about the "Great Dramas" Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3

DarkDevine

Quote from: CookieEater on Apr 21, 2010, 04:48 PM
They totally didn't rip off WoW's Rogues, no sir not at all...
Tell me ONE MMORPG that didn't at least copy one single thing of WoW.
Pokemon Online and Hello Kitty Online don't count.
TotalRO - 10x/10x

fluidin

Tell me ONE decent feature that WoW didn't copy from every other MMORPG out there. lol~
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

DarkDevine

Quote from: fluidin on Apr 21, 2010, 08:48 PM
Tell me ONE decent feature that WoW didn't copy from every other MMORPG out there. lol~
The Logo o:
TotalRO - 10x/10x

Habuka

LOL, that was one of the best responses I have ever seen regarding WoW's originality.

@topic

There are a few reason you might have missed.

1. He has more flee then your hit.

2. He has 100% the element you are hitting him with.

3. His armor is enchanted with the same element your weapon element is.

Now ways to solve those.

1. Get a Phree card or other hit adding cards. Get more dex.

2. Change your element when you miss.

3. Change your element when you miss.
I Is Warned

sapeners

Quote from: Habuka on Apr 22, 2010, 12:01 AM
LOL, that was one of the best responses I have ever seen regarding WoW's originality.

@topic

There are a few reason you might have missed.

1. He has more flee then your hit.

2. He has 100% the element you are hitting him with.

3. His armor is enchanted with the same element your weapon element is.

Now ways to solve those.

1. Get a Phree card or other hit adding cards. Get more dex.

2. Change your element when you miss.

3. Change your element when you miss.

ive changed my weapon elementr using converter and somehow it miss on sniper, crit sinx and other agi-based class. any other hit boost card beside phreeoni and mummy?? im using boned infil now, will it cchange my damage drastically when i change the card?? thx