Lvl 99/70 Server SinX Help.

Started by hellrayne27, Feb 12, 2008, 12:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hellrayne27

So I already know much about RO, but the equipment combos elude me. So please help me. In a normal level server where it is possible to get any item (cards/equips etc.) What Card Combo on a weapon would you recommend. PVP mode-wise, I already have a +10 Specialty Jur. A few armor cards and plenty of MVP cards.

Also, which type of armor would I be wise to bring into WOE? All combos should relate to what and what cannot be used by SinXs, thanks much!!

blackgh05t

eos
Est. 2008

mark_sanbeda

Again and again and again..... plzz use the search button plzz  /o  before posting any...  /?

lrellok

Quote from: blackgh05t on Feb 12, 2008, 03:04 AM
Probably a good read.->http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/guides-b/sonic-blow-assassin-cross/0/

Actually, please don't read that.  About he only thing he has right is using infiltrators.  No wait, ghostring armor, scratch that.

First, get several dozen ninja suits.  Keep breaking them till you have four slotted.  Then add Bathory, Ghostring, Evil druid and Angeling to them, or just GTB if you can get it.  Noxios, Rydrec or orc baby on the mantue (NOT DEVILING, AOE+DEVILING = BAD). For your accessories, shinobi sash and a horong clip.  That is right, a sight clip on a sinX.  Trust me, every castle WILL have a decloaker, and a cloaked (frilldora card) monk WILL asura strike you eventually (that one is just a nasty way to die).

As for weapons.  your weapon should be EVERY KATAR THERE IS!!!!  ANY high level player WILL have a alternate property armor for PVP, usualy ghost ring or evil Druid.  This is because all the weapons that give a bonus to demi humans are either neutral or Shadow property, and almost all the high slot items (for multiple hydra cards) are nuetral as well.  so you can pretty much bet that your opponents are going to have neutral property protection out the ying yang.  Thus, you plan for them to have that, and arm your self accordingly. 

Now, sadly, there are no ghost property katars.  However, there are these lovely things called Inverse scare's, which deal damage to both ghost AND shadow property, as well as dropping a nasty effect on anything remotely nearby.  Unfortunatly, Angeling cards are also very common with the WOE crowd, so this will be effective for about 30 seconds until they change armor. 

In short, if you are serios about PVP, i would suggest having no less then 4 differant property katars hotkeyed on you at all times, so when your opponent finally gets around to hotkeying their armor, you are already ahead of them.  OH and you will want a Maya purple on the hat.  GOD I HATE FRILLDORA MONKS.
The most dangerous thing a GM can do is to play NPC combatants as if they have brains, goals, and the desire to remain alive.
-Abulafia from WOTC boards

I have not failed, I have simply found 10,000 ways that don't work. -Thomas Edison

mark_sanbeda

Quote from: lrellok on Feb 12, 2008, 03:54 AM
GOD I HATE FRILLDORA MONKS.

Yeah kinda irritating during WoE times thats why i always avoid the walls as quick as possible[though there's really no way around it since all castles are filled w/ walls...]

Nonetheless the guide you gave are all true  /ho though i bet no0bs wont be able to play such....

hellrayne27

Quote from: mark_sanbeda on Feb 12, 2008, 03:09 AM
Again and again and again..... plzz use the search button plzz  /o  before posting any...  /?
Yeah? Well the topics I found didn't tell s*** about what I needed so...

Anyway, thanks a ton Irellok, but I actually have a ton of elemental converters so no need to worry about hotkeyiing items. Thanks for the Armor card tip though, but is a Thanatos Card realy THAT good on a 99 level server?

mark_sanbeda

Quote from: hellrayne27 on Feb 12, 2008, 04:16 AM
but is a Thanatos Card realy THAT good on a 99 level server?

For paladins yes...  O0 for agi type not that good...  /hmm

hellrayne27

So back to one of my questions:

Double Bloody Double Boned > Quadruple Bloody > Quadruple Boned? Sonic Blow Build.

mark_sanbeda

4 hydra wont do...[well that whadt came from the calcu...] but dunno about skelworker...

so i think you should stick w/ the doublebloodydoubleboned...

hellrayne27

kay thanks mate. It's a great help.