Help with sin ?

Started by The Eagle, Jul 09, 2011, 12:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Eagle

Well im going to start playing Sin ive played RO for a long time i know most stuff but ive never played a sin as a "Main" charecter so im not that great with them and id just like a basic overall view of sins. Like Strats in woe ( Im usually a guild leader). Maybe some builds i could try with more advanced gears.  Pro's and con's. Thanks in advanced !

Zereges

woes pros : Great single dmg via sonic blow with almost any element ; great aoe dmg via grimtooth with status arrows
woes cons : If you want kill something, you have to have a lot of dmg equipment and if you want to survive something you need refuction equipment -> lot of switches ; Sight/Ruwach/Detect and Sunlight boxes totally pwns you, making you almost unusable char. ; You need soul link and dispell decreases your dmg very much.

If youre guild leader you have to be with your guild for most time and assassin cross is usually somewhere else and waiting for his victim. That means you cannot directly lead your guild.

Build Atk (Top head - atk bapho horns)
Build Def (Top head - def bapho horns)

This is one of many possibilities
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta Rheî> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

The Eagle

So is sin not a good choice when it comes to being a guild leader ? Ive tried stalker but i seem to find them boring in woe because they cant fight that well.

Zereges

Guild leader should be someone who has absolute overwiev about both (yours and enemy) guilds.
Btw i thing you dont want to ask about guild leader but guild master. Sinx/Stalker as GuM is good choice, because they can hide themself and pass through enemy's cemp and ecall there
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta Rheî> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Triper

Just asking in which year you guys live. Stalker e-caller is 2009, pre-woe 2.0 e-callers.

WoE 1.0 - Stalker or sinx are the best, champ is cool when guild knows what is doing
WoE 2.0 - Champs rule the world there.