Crit SinX Help Needed

Started by spaceman, Sep 11, 2010, 07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spaceman

I understand well the game mechanics, just haven't been playing RO for a long time, and I don't know well half the armors/garments you can use now.

Back when I played we would just throw a Chain Mail and a Manteau for anything, besides that, even tho the SB SinX is a lot of fun, I rather not be just another one in the crowd, and since the mighty critical Sin has been more of my type ever since you couldn't walk in Cloaking distant from a wall, and there are some stuff like the Thief Ring+Cold Heart combo, I wonder if a Critical SinX type would be viable for PvP/WoE (that's all that matters to me).

I was thinking of something more along the lines of a Nat Crit, with the stats roughly around:

STR 70+
AGI 90+
VIT 40+
LUK 60+

Infil[1] with a SS or what?

The 90+ on AGI is more to seize the bonus of the Thief Ring, and I wonder if I should let go the VIT(I know, blasphemy) to go all out LUK on some sort of perfect dodge specialized build, idk.

But I really don't have a good grasp on all the current options for equips and cards, and that's what I'm here asking you guys for :p

DracoNuv

you can use "godess of cursed brooch" and str ading or agi ading acc.
then you can use the common cards, like raydric matyr and so on...
but you can also use combo cards. since you have "the paper card", you can try the paper card combo.

spaceman

I'm sorry, but that reply was so very poor...

fluidin

Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Sarin

...and three +10 stat foods, tons of rare and expensive gears. And you get a char that is quite strong offensively, but lacks any survivability.

Yomi

Just a small tips on your Crit. Make it always divisible by 10, Including the + and buffs. :>
For your Str~ Try to make it 80'ish tried it better. Leave your agi to 90ish might help your flee and dodge tho' but most important is the attack speed. Rest add them all to Vit. :)
[color=green]A New Genre of [color=orange]Ragnarok Gaming[/color] Experience.[/color]
[color=red]Coming Soon.[/color]

Sarin

Quote from: Yomi on Sep 12, 2010, 09:59 AM
Just a small tips on your LUK. Make it always divisible by 10, Including the + and buffs. :>
For your Str~ Try to make it 80'ish tried it better. Leave your agi to 90ish might help your flee and dodge tho' but most important is the attack speed. Rest add them all to Vit. :)

Nonono. Multiplies of 10 are for perfect dodge, and that is useless for PvP/WoE. You gain one crit every 4 luk, so multiplies of 4 work best.

STR should be 90+ base if you are planning to use thief ring.

Yomi

Oh ye OMG. almost forgot that. >.<
Edited my suggestion. Thanks btw. :P
[color=green]A New Genre of [color=orange]Ragnarok Gaming[/color] Experience.[/color]

spaceman

Why would I get 90+ STR for the Thief Ring? The bonus for 90+ STR there is HIT & FLEE +10, and this is a WoE/PvP CRIT build.

Besides, what's with 2 Thief Rings instead of the Cold Heart combo?
Quote[Thief Ring & Cold Heart Equip Set]
Increases damage inflicted on Medium size monster by 8%.
Increases Attack speed by refine rate of your weapon.

BTW, I should've made it clear I play on a low rate server, therefore, take it easy on the super expensive items.

Yomi

Isn't it STR = Attack Damage.
DEX = Hit
LUK = Crit / Perfect Dodge
Agi = Flee

o.o

spaceman

Yomi

Going back to old days, My first ever character in an official server is a natural critical assassin.

Hunt 2 Kobold Cards. Put it on Rings or Clips.
Go for +9~+10 Specialty Jur[4], Put some 2 Mobster Card and 2 assisting cards
*For PVP 2 Hydra/Skel Worker, If you have reach at least 90ish str go for skel worker, if no go for hydra*
*For emperium, might add desert wolf card and the (OMG I forgot the card >.<) I'll just update this when i got home*

Muffler > Giant Whisper, Raydric Card, Choco Card, Whisper Card. Anything you might want.
Boots > Matyr Card, Verit Card or if you have a +9~+10 boots go for Firelock Soldier Card.
For Armors > Any armors you need. :) Depends on situation of course.

Sarin

To be honest, you need some hit. Why? Because just crit won't do if you want to be useful.

Yomi

^
+1 to this. I made mine like something 20ish.

DracoNuv

Quote from: DracoNuv on Sep 11, 2010, 11:29 PM
you can use "godess of cursed brooch" and str ading or agi ading acc.
then you can use the common cards, like raydric matyr and so on...
but you can also use combo cards. since you have "the paper card", you can try the paper card combo.
oh, that's all i got :)