[Renewal] Cross Impact / Sonic blow max damage

Started by Backupuser, Apr 02, 2013, 10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Backupuser

Hi i was wondering how to maximize my sonic blow / cross impact damage...
and what do people mean by /? "str must be divisible by 10" i dont get it /hmm
so can som1 please help me with the stat build or please explain what "divisible by 10 means"... /sob

server info:
-255/120
-renewal
-max stat 250
-high rate

Kiyoshiro

"Divisible by 10" is just basic math. In this case, just have your STR at 10, 20, 30 and so on. 250 is fine, actually, but I don't know if that will maximize your damage.

I can't help you with builds right now, as I just got back into the RO scene myself.

Backupuser

owhh so it was literally ...thanks for making thing clearer xD...its my first time using a sinx / gx xD

Triper

That 10s thing is only for Pre-Renewal[unless rathena/eathena are still not up2date with that, dunno about that tbh], renewal is just each stat is a "blessing"/more is better[not always true but I guess you can understand what I mean with this] - in terms of maximizing something.

You can read more detailed info about that@irowiki.org and do some searchs.

Backupuser

owhh so the 10's stat build doesnt work on renewal tht kinda blows  /pif

thanks for the info  /no1

Triper

Well, isn't a really bad thing since it makes builds more "personal" and who really wants more of some effect just add more points but changes the panorama of the ready-to-go-cookie-cutter builds, just that.

Sarin

Most important thing is that adding new equipment won't screw up your build.

Astraeos

One thing to remember about Renewal with strength is 2 STR = +1% Weapon ATK. Weapon attack is where almost all your damage comes from. From my experience Status ATK has almost no significance in the damage you deal. Make sure you combine high Weapon ATK with high % modifiers.