Agi Or Spear knight for leveling? just ur opinion^^

Started by kazeya, Jun 06, 2007, 04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kazeya

hihi i just wanted to know wats ur opinion on this.i currently have a level 81 knight and not so sure whether i shud stick to spear knight or go turn agi.i would just like to know ur opinions   ::) is 99 agi enough to go train at high orcs?thanks in advance ^^

Glenn

I'd Spear/Pierce High Orc's, but that's just me.
-- Ragna-Retired --

Pandora

I'd go agi, but that's just me. Go with what you're most confortable with ^_^
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

dook

spear is alot more effective from my experience.

pfja1st

i like agi/vit spear kinght. i think it is very variable n versatile in most battle scenes... but dats just me though.

Emeralda

When you are a kingiht, it doesn't really matter cause there isn't much difference between those two. But when you are a Lord Knight than the most reasonable choice would be a spear build.

MWright967

*Cough*

Don't get pierce, its a piece of crap. Read my post under jobs if you want to see why. Bowling Bash/Auto Counter vit spear knight, its the way of the future. Far stronger and more reliable than either brandish or pierce.

Muspel

ohh that post the mod colse it XDD .... so i couldnt tell you something..... there is one thing you dont know about brandish spear..... wanna know the real damage, it isn't 300% /gg thats something you didnt know.... 300% is the damage recivied by the farttes( far... my english its not excelent) target, the closest player recive more damage, yep more than 500%..... bowling bash sp: 22
brandish sp: 12

and offcourse spear vit rlz

MWright967

Quote from: Muspel on Dec 16, 2007, 02:15 PM
ohh that post the mod colse it XDD .... so i couldnt tell you something..... there is one thing you dont know about brandish spear..... wanna know the real damage, it isn't 300% /gg thats something you didnt know.... 300% is the damage recivied by the farttes( far... my english its not excelent) target, the closest player recive more damage, yep more than 500%..... bowling bash sp: 22
brandish sp: 12

and offcourse spear vit rlz

Incorrect. I have no idea what your saying other than stating that its not 300%, but 500%. Its 300% all around.

Muspel

what i told you... is that the closest targert to the knight dont recieve 300% and its not around 300% .... try searching in internet how much it is cause im not gonna tell ya XP

BEATMAGNUM

if you want to be a loner and don't want to be with a priest, go with the agi knight, but if you want an fs near you, you should go with the vit spear...

Alexaurus

Vit/str build for mobbing with spear using brandish and pierce is the best for me, and youre also able to put on that poll axe or hunting spear for when you feel like using spiral pierce. ( with decent dex )

Hellioning

Stick with Spear. I think it might be a little too late to go AGI.
Also, you using Peco Peco?

phranxis