Quick Question

Started by gnahzdivad, Jul 10, 2010, 02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnahzdivad

I heard last year that there was an one day WoE tournament that was held. So my question is, is there a similar thing being held this year? Where and when?

yC

I believe Lumina RO hosted one in June?  Not sure how was it because I wasn't there. 

The previous one we hosted by Feel RO, we assisted with the publicity only.  They approached us and shown us a detailed proposal on the event, we believe it's a well  planned event and decided to help. 

However, feedback on RMS helping one server with their event was said to be more like advertisement for the server.  Even our intention to help was to get the words out so everyone can have fun, we didn't charge anything for making the news and linking to the event.  http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/announcements/war-of-emperium-tournament-2009/0/  I will have to be very careful in the future.

gnahzdivad

Oh I didn't think there would be that much fuss over something like that. RMS should make it clear that the option is there to all server owners, that if they want to host a cross server event, RMS can help spread the word. Well anyways, do you know where I can find out more about any future events like this? Because I don't know where else to look other than RO sites like RMS.

yC

Usually they go by word of mouth ... sometimes non-English server hosts them and they have their own way to get the word out locally.