How do i get Sprites off RMS?

Started by Angelx7, Aug 19, 2008, 11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelx7

I want to use an item from RMS called the Takius Blindfold though i cant find a place to extract the Sprite how would i get the sprites for this midgear headgear item?

if you want sprites for RO i have a nice site that has tons of em for you

Here

Angelx7

oh sorry nvm x3
the site i gave you won't help you much if u wana put it in the game >.<

x3 but its useful if u wana see what it looks like lol

Pandora

Takius's Blindfold  is item ID# 5101

It's an official item so you can extract it from the sdata.grf

I'm 99% sure it looks exactly the same as a regular 'Blinker' Item ID# 2295
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Angelx7

No it doesn't you can see it on the char simulator its like the dark blinder just with a tied part in the back.
also how would i go about extracting the sprite from my sdata.grf?

Pandora

Ah ok, my bad, the item picture in the description and inventory looks the same.

You'll need a grf extrator such as "grf factory" or "gryff", also make sure you have enough space on your hard drive, you might as well download umbollox too to translate the file name. All those are available on the eAthena mirror site.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Angelx7

Ok and how do i turn it into a pic?

see now im confused again,

at first i thought you wanted the image of the sprites, which is why i posted the link i did
then i thought that instead you wanted the file data for the sprites found in the data.grf
now i don't know what you want anymore @_@

could you please help explain a little more?

Angelx7

Lol sorry thats my bad. i need whatever you need to place that item into the next patch for the server
basicly all im doing is replacing a sprite im changing the sprite of the Dark blinder to the sprite of the blindfold. i just think the blindfold looks cooler. so. trying to replace a sprite. how do i do it? lol.