Dungeon Quest

Started by pterryz, Aug 08, 2010, 02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pterryz

Greetings!

Can I suggest to include Geffenia and KH dungeon in this page: http://ratemyserver.net/quest_db.php?type=70000

yC

All quests should be in there, there is no doubt about it.  The problem is we don't have that much resource/human to work and get them done ...

Scribbles

If you really want the quest done, Refer to irowiki.org or ro future wiki.

pterryz

Thanks for the info guys.
I know some guide can be found at iRO wiki, it's just that I found RMS to be much reliable  ;) Thanks for the replies anyway.

Just a possible suggestions/requests.
1) If a monster's spawn map is needed to be quested, could you display some note on it. Example:
QuoteWind Ghost On Maps Frame:
gef_dun03 (The Sign Quest)
- Geffen Dungeon F4
2) In maps, we are trully grateful that warp points are displayed. Could you put additional feature such as the dungeon entry point warp and a note if it's a quest map. Example in this page, there's a red point.
QuoteMap Name: Kiel Khayr's Academy (yuno_fild08)
Entrance to: Robot Factory Level 1 (kh_dun01) [KH Dungeon Quest]
Where is this?
Also add that info in the world map just like you did to yuno_fild08 world map where it displays: Entrance to: Juperos Ruins

Since there's insufficient resource/human to post the quest why not redirect them? Just what I did in suggetion #1&2.
Posted on: Aug 08, 2010, 08:06 pm
Some maps show where MVP spawns; such as Moonlight Flower and Amon Ra. However some MVP such as , Mistress, Doppel, and Maya's spawn points were not shown in their corresponding map.

Is it because they spawn's locations are random? Or are there any other reasons for this?

yC

Answer to:

1 & 2)  We put them for those we know for sure, there are many we are not sure or newer to us.  I personally don't have the time to play RO everyday so I can't be sure the notes are always up to date and that is the problem.  Usually if there is a note for warp it would be on the warp tab, same for mob.  For example, there's note http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=npc_shop_warp&map=ice_dun03 next to Ktullanux.  Or the note on the poles npc warp here http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=npc_shop_warp&map=hu_fild05&s_warp=hu_fild05&s_x=34&s_y=202

I wouldn't choose to link to external source because eA could be different from official.

Just like any mob, if the spawn is random the mapping system cannot display it's exact spawn. 

pterryz

Oh I see... thanks for the all the info!

Oh btw, on the Gunslinger Job Quest, it is not Feather x 3, it's 3 Fluffs.

yC

Thanks for letting me know, GS quest changed to 3x Fluffs.

pterryz

Quote from: pterryz on Aug 17, 2010, 08:31 AM
Oh I see... thanks for the all the info!

Oh btw, on the Gunslinger Job Quest, it is not Feather x 3, it's 3 Fluffs.

In relation to Gunslinger, there's something wrong in the info about Snake's Eyes. On RMS page it displays:
QuoteIncrease your range and HIT with guns by +SkillLV. Affects Rapid Shower, Tracking, Piercing Shot, Full Buster, Spread Attack and Ground Drift skill ranges.
But in reality it doesn't affect Tracking.

Tracking:
QuoteYou must have a Handgun or Rifle equipped.
By taking a little extra time to track the target, you can guarantee a very powerful single shot. Tracking has a fixed cast time which is not affected by DEX, skills or effects and is interruptible. There is no aftercast delay. The range of Tracking is fixed at 10 cells, and is not increased by Snake's Eye. Damage is (200+100*SkillLV)%.

yC

I think, that is just what I THINK ...

When you read both description it does sound they are contradicting at some point.  For Snake's Eye it affects both HIT and Range.  For Tracking it fix the range at 10 cells.  That means to me Snake's Eye can affect the HIT but not Range when tracking is used?

pterryz

I don't think Tracking take into accounts the HIT. It only take accounts the ATK, IMO.

yC

What I mean is it could be that Tracking does not affect the HIT nor Range when Snake's Eye is used.  But what Snake's Eye mean is when Tracking is used it will still have the HIT boosted however as given by the Tracking description range is not boosted.