seeking impossible server(ANY rates) - only 4 requirements

Started by smokiebear, Jun 07, 2016, 12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smokiebear

1. more than 100 active players online average, not including vendors
2. not p2w, as in cash shop can provide better stat items but must all be obtainable through ingame means as welll, including gum/mirror/bb/kawaii hats etc
3. NA/EU being the majority, i know this alone will knock out more than half the servers out there
4. not highly customized, that would include servers such as heRO, talon, etc.etc.

please no aevirRO(fails #2, not interested in a discussion with anyone about it either), don't really care about the rates but generally would like higher instead of lower, and would like pk enabled but not really a requirement. also don't care much about 3rd jobs or not.

Raikon

How about NovaRO? Let's see:
1. There average has reached well over 100 online players, not including vendors. I personally wouldn't classify the server as very old either.
2. Strictly not p2w. Everything in the cash shop is achieved through in-game means pretty easily through their Gold Coin system. I know it's hard to believe but it's true.
3. Server's in Canada I believe, with the server owner being American. The majority of the players is NA/EU.
4. Server tries to be as close to kRO in accuracy as possible. There are custom (Very well scripted) events, instances, MVPs and the like but customized items are kept to a bare minimum, and even those aren't very powerful.

smokiebear

thanks Raikon, i stumbled upon novaro a while ago and from what i've seen and read it is certainly the best renewal server out of all. i might be willing to play it if there's no better options.

can you comment on the exchange rate of gold coin system to a cash item(ex: a 5000 point item) and how easy is "pretty easily" through ingame,

also what i don't like is: they have alot of "if refined to x or above, increase skill damage by %" items, which would prompt some players to mass cash shop in order to stack up HDs and the item itself in order to p2w in dmg output.

Kerax

Quote from: smokiebear on Jun 07, 2016, 04:57 PM
thanks Raikon, i stumbled upon novaro a while ago and from what i've seen and read it is certainly the best renewal server out of all. i might be willing to play it if there's no better options.

can you comment on the exchange rate of gold coin system to a cash item(ex: a 5000 point item) and how easy is "pretty easily" through ingame,

also what i don't like is: they have alot of "if refined to x or above, increase skill damage by %" items, which would prompt some players to mass cash shop in order to stack up HDs and the item itself in order to p2w in dmg output.

Exchange Rate of Gold Coins -> Cash Points/Items is 12 GC = 100 CP (600 GC = 5000 CP)

The "if refined to x or above, increase skill damage by %" items you're talking about are usually for the unusual builds that people mainly run for fun and not serious \o.o/ And there's always going to be people that will p2w in any server you go to so it'll be hard to not find what you're explaining.

As for how easy it is to obtain Gold Coins in game;

Along with getting 'x' amount of Gold Coins + Proof of Loyalty each day. There's also Automated Events which you have a chance to gain Gold Coins from.

smokiebear

decided to try it out, any of you guys wana help me starting out?  /no1  /kis2
if so lemme know what time+zone you'll be on, /thx

NovaRagnarok

Glad to hear you've decided to join in on the fun! I'll see you around in-game. :]

Hell if I know