RMS Home | Guide Writing | Test Server | New Servers | Latest Reviews

Author Topic: Pre-renewal max lvl 99 high rate. Gears 2-4 slotted.  (Read 1387 times)

Offline farmerbob

Im looking for a server that max lvl is 99. High rate. I want the 2-4 slots for gear/weps you see in super high rates. I think that sounds fun. It can be low rate.

Advertisement

Offline kaeyih3

Re: Pre-renewal max lvl 99 high rate. Gears 2-4 slotted.
« Reply #1 on: Aug 19, 2021, 12:50 am »
Hi my  server is 255/120 High rate farm server but EQs 4 slots server like Super High rates.
You can try AquaRagnarok.com if u are into heavily customized content instead of Traditional RO
Owner of AquaRO, highrate 255/120 Frost semifarm server.

trailer of my server
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcokNRyf-PI&ab_channel=aquaragnarok

Offline Imperial Regalia

Re: Pre-renewal max lvl 99 high rate. Gears 2-4 slotted.
« Reply #2 on: Aug 28, 2021, 03:25 pm »
We meet 2/3 of the criteria. While gear does not have additional slots, the official Slot Enchantment and Slot Enchantment V2 systems allow players to mimic this to an extent, and will be at Ragnarok Travels in a reasonable amount of time.

Highlights
https://www.ragnaroktravels.com/features
• Currently Episode 8 - City of the Dead
• Official-like emulation that isn't run on rAthena or Hercules emulators for a more authentic, true to life Ragnarok Online experience.
• Complete and total multi-clienting ban, giving players a sense of community. No more wondering if someone you run into is a slave or bot. It will always be a real human.
• Powerful, seamless in-house security created just for our players.
• No donation gear.
• Episodic progression, stopping before renewal.
• No game breaking/game ruining commands or NPCs like @autoloot or job changers.
Episode 9 and many exciting updates on our roadmap!

Further Readings
The Ragnarok Online Accuracy Standard
Don't Settle for an Imitation
The Problem with Rates Above 1x

Links
Registration

We wish you luck on your search!
Official rates | Episode 8 | Authentic mechanics (no emulation bugs) | No multi-clienting | No donation gear | English speaking

Visit Ragnarok Travels and learn more.