Looking for SERVER

Started by bart1, Jan 09, 2016, 05:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bart1

RENEWAL  ,  RATE around 20x  above  ,  RECENTLY OPENED  prefer this 2016 or upcoming server this january

pacbi

Try dawn of midgard, It launched on boxing day and had a rough start but it seems to be smooth sailing now. Atleast 1300 players / clients connected everyday, so population is quite decent. However is not quite the 20x rate your looking for, its 7x.. Non the less, just throwin it out there  /ho

bart1

when did it start and link plz imona take a look at it  /ok

Seb

Hello, keep in mind dawn of midgard is pre renewal.

bart1

ya its pre renewal. im still searching  but for now im playing at novaRO

NovaRagnarok

Any specific reason why you'd prefer a new one?
And let me know if there's anything you feel would make the server a better fit.

bart1

the only reason i seek for new server is bec i feel like  ppl here are so far away in terms of eqps compared to new players. its hard to catch up with players farming for more than a year . but i cant seem to find a new renewal server as stable and as healthy population as novaRO. perhaps ill be staying then

NovaRagnarok

Glad to hear it. I'm sure you'll be able to catch up, especially considering we're adding new content with new gear on a steady basis.

bart1

what new content is that ? new eqps ?

blue23

Dawn of Midgard is broken, i just played that server for 1 week, after many bugs (that got all fixed), i dind't liked the community at all, and from the 1300 players reference ?

300 merchants

200 afk

people with 3-5 alts characters to buff or leech

I dind't liked this server, but feel welcome to try it, but for a low rate and new released server... not worth

The economy is broken also

NovaRagnarok

Quote from: bart1 on Jan 11, 2016, 05:54 PM
what new content is that ? new eqps ?

Yeah! We're planning on working on Devil Tower and Temple of the Demon God next, both of which have new gear, followed by Charleston, which has a whole set of new Mechanic gears.

bart1

@nova i cant wait to try those

@blue23 i suggest playing nova RO come join us :D