NPC SHOPS
Commands: @go,@autoloot.etc
NO donation items
online players AT LEAST/ABOVE 40 ppl
WOE enabled
Language: English

Preferably Asian Server.

Cawliflower

While we aren't strictly any nationality (very diverse at DivRO), we do fit your qualifications.

DivinityRO is a Mid Rate server that I designed to capture the true essence of Ragnarok Online with tweaks and modifications. We're a content rich and feature intensive server that was built to provide convenience, enjoyment and originality. I can't describe everything that is unique about us, however, I can provide the link to our features page: click here!

I'm hoping you decide to give us a try! We're growing daily and provide a newbie touring system, guild package and other great features unique to our server.

Now, here's a check off in regards to your "must haves":
QuoteMUST HAVE:
Job Reset Yes
Job Changer Yes
NPC SHOPS Yes
Commands: @go,@autoloot.etc Yes, we also have automatic commands that start upon logging in.
NO donation items We do have items you can donate for, but they're all available in-game as quests. All donations items get voted on via polls on the forums.
online players AT LEAST/ABOVE 40 ppl Yes
WOE enabled Yes and we have daily KOE, Deathmatch PVP and optional PK using @pvpmode along with PVP rooms
Language: English Yes

www.divinityro.com

Hope you give us a try! /ok
Cookie
DivinityRO Owner/Administrator/Core Developer
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Cheshire

Quote from: night1218 on Jan 28, 2012, 01:03 PM
MUST HAVE:
Job Reset Yes
Job Changer Yes
NPC SHOPS Yes
Commands: @go,@autoloot.etc Yes
NO donation items well, we do have donation items ( Credits ) - Don't think you'll find a server without some :x
online players AT LEAST/ABOVE 40 ppl - around 75-100 active people
WOE enabled - Yes
Language: English - Yes

Preferably Asian Server.

Hello night1218 (:

I would like to introduce you TitanRO - an english Midrate server with 50x base rates.

TitanRo Forum
TitanRo Webpage (its going to be changed soon)
Our RMS Page

I saw youre looking for a server with no donations. We do offer donations though but if you dont value the donations that much, then I would be happy if you would give us a chance.
Our community got like 75-100 active people on WoE days which are on sunday and on thursday.
Most people who play on TitanRo are from indian and malay timezones.
We offer many different autom. Events every hour and our Event GM is very dedicated to entertain our community with ingame and forum events very often.

Here are some important information about TitanRo if you want to know more about us:

TitanRO Promotion Video

Base: 50x
    Job: 50x
    Quest: 20x
    Equip Drop: 50x
    Card Drop: 50x
    MVP Card Drop: 1x
    MVP Equip Drop: 5x
    Max Aspd: 193
    Max Stat: 99
    Max Level: 99
    Max Job (trans): 70
    Battlegrounds: Yes
    Endless Tower: Yes
    3rd Classes: NO
    Party even share range: 20 base levels.
    Party exp bonus: +40% exp on each party member.
    TitanRo is protected by Harmony game shield.

Supported languages are: English, German, French, Polish, Hungarian, Tagalog, Finnish and Swedish.

Player Commands:  @commands, @go, @duel, @accept, @reject, @party, @time, @auction, @noask, @jailtime, @noks, @showexp,
@aloot, @pvpmode, @whopk, @whosell, @rates and many other commands.

If you have any questions, feel free to poke any time.

Sincerely

Cheshire (:

Cawliflower

Quote from: Cheshire on Jan 28, 2012, 02:04 PM

Hello night1218 (:

I would like to introduce you TitanRO - an english Midrate server with 50x base rates.

TitanRo Forum
TitanRo Webpage (its going to be changed soon)
Our RMS Page

I saw youre looking for a server with no donations. We do offer donations though but if you dont value the donations that much, then I would be happy if you would give us a chance.
Our community got like 75-100 active people on WoE days which are on sunday and on thursday.
Most people who play on TitanRo are from indian and malay timezones.
We offer many different autom. Events every hour and our Event GM is very dedicated to entertain our community with ingame and forum events very often.

Here are some important information about TitanRo if you want to know more about us:

TitanRO Promotion Video

If you have any questions, feel free to poke any time.

Sincerely

Cheshire (:

Cheshire,

You're falsely advertising your server.
Original post from Cheshire:

Current player(s) online:

You're claiming 75-100 active. When?

To RMS staff: Sorry if this reply isn't in the correct area. But, wanted to make sure I quoted her original post to ensure it isn't edited. Furthermore, she's being watched as is I'd assume for the same violation or something similar.

Thanks.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

Cheshire

you may read what I wrote in my topic before posting.

QuoteOur community got like 75-100 active people on WoE days which are on sunday and on thursday.

and also, as I stated correctly, our community is mainly in indian/malay timezones and afaik, the most of them are sleeping now.
You should consider this. 
And no, Im not "watched" for this. Got it for using almost the same recruitment sheet (2 Times). Silly me.
So please dont make up assumptions.

Well and most importantly, please dont put us into a bad spotlight when youre not the reading the whole sheet.

Im not into picking fights with people on a forum just because I want to advertise our server and I would be thankful if you could understand my point.
Thank you.

Cawliflower

Quote from: Cheshire on Jan 28, 2012, 02:47 PM
you may read what I wrote in my topic before posting.

and also, as I stated correctly, our community is mainly in indian/malay timezones and afaik, the most of them are sleeping now.
You should consider this. 
And no, Im not "watched" for this. Got it for using almost the same recruitment sheet (2 Times). Silly me.
So please dont make up assumptions.

Well and most importantly, please dont put us into a bad spotlight when youre not the reading the whole sheet.

Im not into picking fights with people on a forum just because I want to advertise our server and I would be thankful if you could understand my point.
Thank you.
The point is you don't meet the minimum requirements of the OP's topic. If an original poster specifies they want 100 players online and my peak is 113 (which it is currently) but I normally have 80-90 online at a time, I won't post in the thread. It is clearly against the wishes of the original poster. Currently, you have 22 players online. The original post I made was created hours ago. So, in fact, you have less than before. Also, did the OP say above 40 online during WoE times or when the indian/malay timezones are on? Please re-read their posts.

It has nothing to do with you, your server or anything. I don't know you or your server. I don't know your wishes or your intentions. This is a simply unbiased claim I am making. It is annoying seeing people use RMS as a place where they can spam their server in every thread not meeting the minimum requirements.

Neblim

Hello Cookie, I am TitanRO's head GM, Neblim. I wanted to express my opinion on this matter as you are for one reason or another attempting to put us in bad light due to something that I find unjust in this case.

Now then, by active players I assume the OP wanted to have more than 40 players on his preferred time zone, which judging from his post is in the Asian time zones. As Cheshire here said, from the time you were checking our online player counts, the time was in fact 2 AM or later in Asia. Now as humans tend to sleep, we will obviously end up with a lower player count at these hours. Makes sense, yes?

We are merely here to present another option to the OP of a server that does in fact fulfill his/her requirements on his preferred time with a community of 55~70 players and 80~100 on WoE hours.

I do not understand why you are getting so annoyed at this and find it a bit disappointing that server advertising has come down to such a level where servers are attempted to be brought into bad light by other servers from matters like this, where ultimately the OP can just decide not to join us because we have less players than what he/she was looking for when he/she is most likely sleeping.

@RMS Staff: I apologize if this post was inappropriate in this thread, but I wanted to clear this matter so we won't leave a bad taste in any ones mouth.

Regards,
Neblim of TitanRO

yC

Cawliflower, you cannot wait more than 5 minutes after reporting the post to us?

Cheshire, you already got a warning for posting nearly identical replies so you should watch what you are recommending.

I don't know how a seeker topic can turn into thing like this.  I'll leave it to the OP to delete what he wish to delete.  He should have the option at the top right of every post within this topic.

Zoladrius

Hey night1218!

Quote from: night1218 on Jan 28, 2012, 01:03 PM
MUST HAVE:
Job Reset: Unfortunately, we do not have a job resetter. We do have a stat/skill resetter though.  /swt
Job Changer: We do have a job changer!
NPC SHOPS: We have basic NPC shops, nothing over the top. However, we have a BG/WoE Badge supplier (provides mats for WoE and BG including EDP's, Pots, Bombs, etc)
Commands: @go,@autoloot.etc // We do not have @go as an active command but we have these commands (just a few examples): @autoloot, @request, @mi, @duel, @hominfo, @time, @me, @ii, @uptime, @main,@whosell , @autotrade, @showexp, @commands, @noks, @alootid / @commands to see all the available commands
NO donation items: We do have donation items, however they are very balanced, nothing over the top, very reasonable. These donation items are NOT over powered in any way, shape, or form! You can vote a donation item off on the forums if you think it should not be included (though our current list is pretty nice  /ok)
online players AT LEAST/ABOVE 40 ppl: Our population ranges between 80-170 players online, depending on the time of day, it's been pretty consistent so far thankfully!
WOE enabled: WoE FE and WoE SE are both enabled on 2 separate days (Saturday FE, Sunday SE)
Language: English is the main language! But we have a very diverse community, everyone speaks English though.

Preferably Asian Server.

Rates: 10x/10x/5x/3x (Base EXP/Job EXP/Drops/MvP Drops)
Max level: 99/70
Max ASPD: 190
Current Episode: 13.3
Home Town: Prontera
Dual Clienting: Permitted
3rd Classes: No
Party Share Range: 15

I suggest you check out AvrisRO and give us a try! Though we do not cater to all your requirements, I think that we come fairly close. AvrisRO has very dedicated administration team, and a very dedicated community. If you have any questions at all feel free to PM me on the forums or in game! Hope to see you soon!

night1218

guys, guys~
stop this argument

firstly i wanna thank you all for recommending & consideration,i believe the problem is from me? coz i din write too specific in terms of online players.

and yes, i will look into all the servers recommended by u guys =)

@yC, sorry for the trouble caused ><