Looking for Battleground / WoE Server

Started by Benoit, Jun 09, 2012, 06:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benoit

Clear and Simple.

Max Lv99/70 (no 3rd)
Max Stat 99
Max ASPD 190
prefer rates over 500x (exept in Boss Cards)

i prefer a Server like Battle of Midgard but that Server is gone.

Astonishing

damageRO is the current WoE server out atm

http://forum.damage-ro.com/

competition;

Surreal
WBE
EoV
TMW
Access Denied
UFT (starting this week i think)

the 2nd castle has some guilds too, 500-700 when sunday woe is on

tomosuke

DivinityRO
Pre-Renewal so (99/70, 99 max stat, aspd 190)
rates are 100x but it can go up.

The rates are lower, but we have BG+BG Mats.

Cawliflower

Quote from: Benoit on Jun 09, 2012, 06:17 AM
Clear and Simple.

Max Lv99/70 (no 3rd)
Max Stat 99
Max ASPD 190
prefer rates over 500x (exept in Boss Cards)

i prefer a Server like Battle of Midgard but that Server is gone.

Rates: 100/100/25
Max Level: 99/70
Pre-Renewal

Hello there Benoit,

You should definitely consider DivinityRO. Not only do we have a very competitive WoE FE/SE and Ancient WoE (pre-trans) with very custom treasures (3 large, active and competitive guilds along with smaller guilds), we have a highly customized server (NPC, features, et cetera) with a stable economy and active GM team. I would suggest checking out our Wiki at wiki.divinityro.com or visit our website www.divinityro.com.

Our server features tons of automated events including treasure hunting, Novice V.S. Bats instance dungeon, Claw Game, Invasions, King of Emperium, Disguise Event, Poring Catcher, Dice Event; we also have features such as New Player Touring System & Quest, floating rates, custom @commands, party warp, party based level through 30 level gap and bonus per member and much, much more!

I myself am a long time programmer advanced in a list full of programming languages. Due to that, I'm able to rapidly push content in-game. We have updates almost daily (proof via our changelogs) adding tons of unique and custom features unavailable in any other server. I guarantee Divinity will refresh your gaming experience on Ragnarok Online and show you the true potential of RO.

Finally, hope to see you on the server! If what I am saying isn't enough, check out what the players say about my server and I: click here!

Cheers,
-Cookie
DivinityRO Owner
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Benoit

@Astonishing: Damage-RO is a Spanish Server so it's meh.

@Cawliflower: Thanks for your offer but i heard to much bad stuff about your Server that i don't want Join.

What i heard from ex-player from there:

Racism is will not be punished
Botting and s*** also
GMs that Ban you for no reason and Supporting Fav. Guilds
Overpriced Market

snooz

@benoit +1 I'm looking for a good PVP/BG/WOE server also. :)

Astonishing

Quote from: Benoit on Jun 22, 2012, 02:06 PM

if you've been around "actual WoE servers" then you'll understand that spanish servers are usually where the most competition is at in todays WoE scene

its either spanish servers or russian servers, english servers usually fail

Cawliflower

Quote from: Benoit on Jun 22, 2012, 02:06 PM

@Cawliflower: Thanks for your offer but i heard to much bad stuff about your Server that i don't want Join.

What i heard from ex-player from there:

Racism is will not be punished
Botting and s*** also
GMs that Ban you for no reason and Supporting Fav. Guilds
Overpriced Market
Racism is allowed. Player conduct isn't enforced. Can't change people in real life, we sure aren't going to reprimand on a game - leads to drama and babysitting.
Botting is heavily enforced with @sameipall and botting methods to catch bots. We have banned hundreds of bots. We have an Enforcement Team dedicated to this job.
We don't ban without reason. There is no proof of that. We have low ban counts for anything other than bots. That's obviously false. Any spectator on RMS, from past topics as proof, know I don't tolerate any corruption and terminate staff without any hesistation - there is so much that proves this to be true. I would never tolerate favoritism of certain guilds.
It's a Mid Rate. Market is fair. Up and down. We've added Zeny sinks to stabalize it.

Just wanted to share with you that explanation. Rumors are rampant always. Your source, however, wasn't more than 50% correct. :) We're a re-opened server. We've wiped (for the first time) Mini Boss cards and other areas of the game to restabalize our economy and such. We're growing with double digit new player counts daily.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Benoit

racist people can not be changed, that's right BUT YOU are the Owner and you can make "No Racism Rules" like all the other Servers.

It is a cheap excuse to say "it's a game", if i go on your server and call a German player f*** Nazi" you will not punish me for that ? pretty awesome maybe i try your server to insult the other players so hard that they leave, like you said -> it's allowed

Nicosmic

Hi,

You might want to check out www.karma-ro.com Our population count is low as we started last week...

We are an English speaking Battlegrounds server. We allow you to reach an instant 99/70 for Battlegrounds characters only and while our base rates are low, we have mission quests that basically function to reward players with 300-400x their normal EXP for the monsters they kill. Our Battlegrounds supplier allows Battlegrounds players to purchase rental versions of most common BG/WoE gears for use in BG/WoE. We have conquest BG of course.

We will be posting a guild transfer package soon for guilds who bring 10 or more players.

enixz

Story of Equity RO:
Equity RO as an idea came about upon the realization of the extremely low number of quality Ragnarok servers. As we all know, there are numerous amounts of private Ragnarok servers, but something was missing. Of this vast amount of private Ragnarok servers, hardly any were kept "vintage" and "official-like." We try to keep that official feeling while keeping this server unique from all the others. We do have custom NPCs to assist players but in a non-intrusive way. Item Malls, custom items, custom maps, and free items all take away from that official feeling of RO that we all know and love. We will never add anything overpowered or super custom that takes away that official-like feeling.

Basic Information:
Main Page: http://www.equityro.com/
Rates: 100x base / 100x job / 25x common / 75x Card and Equips / 10x MvP drops / 5x MvP Cards
Renewal Mechanics: No
3rd Jobs: No
Custom Items: Only one custom item: Equity Coin.
Most Official Settings: Yes
Grand Opening: May 24th, 2012

Features:
Build Manager - Everyone needs to be able to reset in a mid rate server so we took it one step further. The Reset Girl NPC will allow players to save up to 5 different stat builds and switch between them easily. Players can go from their PvM build to their PvP with ease.
Automatic Events - We have automatic events every so often in order to keep players entertained and give them a way to earn Equity Coins. These Equity Coins can be used for many different things.
Official Hats - There are many hats that are available in official servers but have no legitimate way of being obtained in private servers. We have taken the liberty of designing quests for as many of these hats as possible. Some of them may even require an Equity Coin to complete!
Guild Packages - Guilds that wish to transfer to our server will be delighted to hear that we offer a convenient guild package to get the guild going. Of course, the guild package contains nothing overpowered and only the essentials to start a guild.
Active GMs/Admin - We make an effort to bring the best player support there is to offer.

Basic NPCs (All Basic NPCs can be found around the fountain of prontera)
Healer - Has an auto heal function to heal when you get close and on when you warp back to your save point.
Warper - Warps to all Towns and Dungeons, PvP, WoE castles, and of course, your last warp.
Job Changer
Stat Resetter
Stylist
Renter