looking for a soon to open low/midrate server

Started by cauyao615, Oct 28, 2012, 11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cauyao615

ill prolly consider newly open server too..

prefered rates
4x/4x/4x to as high as150x/150x/50x

MUST:
if its a mid rate,card rate must be not lower than .2% and not higher than 1%(dont like lvling fast while getting card is too hard)
if its a low rate,card rate must be not lower than .03% and not higher than .5%(dont like getting item fast while lvl is left low)
i dont mind mini/MVP card rate being set at x1 but not higher than .1%
NO 3RD JOBS(but if wont be on a renewal mechanics i will consider)
NO Renewal mechanics(hate the new damage,def,casting formulas)
NO WINGS(so ugly i havent seen a wing that blends with characters sprites perfectly or even decently)
NO Item MALL(like all equips and weapons shop)
NO Gold Room and NO MVP Room(servers with these dont last long and i find very stupid)
NO custom item(but if its just colors i wont mind)
NO modification on the movement speed(i have been to some servers that they change the normal movement speed like your character always have an increase agi effect that really annoys me)

PREFERRED BUT STILL OK IF DONT HAVE:
1.HAT NPC(like the a to z hat npc but of course no custom item)
2.Custom drop( for example monsters drop items thats some how related to them like an Eddga dropping a gent. pipe,whisper dropping whisper hat,drake dropping pirate dagger but once again no custom item)
3.99/50( i mean no advance classes no rebirth just knights priests blacksmiths rouges)
4.Normal GMs or other server staffs should have limited powers for example a forums GM dont really need to have a GM account that can do anything,Event GM that can create anything summon anything, destroy anything, ban anyone, mute anyone, delete characters, have full access to players infos...i have a really bad experiences with GMs that the admin/owner given unlimited powers...especially the newly hired ones...very corrupt and imba prone...
5.again these are not a must but would be awesome to have...

i know im very demanding and specific about the details but thats what i want and sory if my english isnt that good...
i hope some1 is planning to make 1 like this... /no1

ResurgenceRO

Quote from: cauyao615 on Oct 28, 2012, 11:38 AM

prefered rates
4x/4x/4x to as high as150x/150x/50x

MUST:
if its a mid rate,card rate must be not lower than .2% and not higher than 1%(dont like lvling fast while getting card is too hard)
if its a low rate,card rate must be not lower than .03% and not higher than .5%(dont like getting item fast while lvl is left low)
i dont mind mini/MVP card rate being set at x1 but not higher than .1%
NO 3RD JOBS(but if wont be on a renewal mechanics i will consider)
NO Renewal mechanics(hate the new damage,def,casting formulas)
NO WINGS(so ugly i havent seen a wing that blends with characters sprites perfectly or even decently)
NO Item MALL(like all equips and weapons shop)
NO Gold Room and NO MVP Room(servers with these dont last long and i find very stupid)
NO custom item(but if its just colors i wont mind)
NO modification on the movement speed(i have been to some servers that they change the normal movement speed like your character always have an increase agi effect that really annoys me)

2.Custom drop( for example monsters drop items thats some how related to them like an Eddga dropping a gent. pipe,whisper dropping whisper hat,drake dropping pirate dagger but once again no custom item)
3.99/50( i mean no advance classes no rebirth just knights priests blacksmiths rouges)
4.Normal GMs or other server staffs should have limited powers for example a forums GM dont really need to have a GM account that can do anything,Event GM that can create anything summon anything, destroy anything, ban anyone, mute anyone, delete characters, have full access to players infos...i have a really bad experiences with GMs that the admin/owner given unlimited powers...especially the newly hired ones...very corrupt and imba prone...

i know im very demanding and specific about the details but thats what i want and sory if my english isnt that good...

I highly recommend you join Resurgence RO: www.resurgencero.com
We are less than 1 week old and we're a low rate server with rates of 20/20/15. We have no 3rd jobs, no renewal, no wings, no item mall, no gold room, no custom items and no modifications on movement speed.
We have numerous hat quest NPCs. We do have rebirth classes, but as said before no 3rd classes. There are no GMs on the server, just a helper with limited powers, so no need to worry about that. We've peaked at a population of ~130 within a few days, I think it would be a great choice to pick this server as your new home!

Peanut

prefered rates
4x/4x/4x to as high as150x/150x/50x 50/50/25

MUST:
if its a mid rate,card rate must be not lower than .2% and not higher than 1%(dont like lvling fast while getting card is too hard) 0.25%
i dont mind mini/MVP card rate being set at x1 but not higher than .1% 0.01%
NO 3RD JOBS(but if wont be on a renewal mechanics i will consider)Yes!
NO Renewal mechanics(hate the new damage,def,casting formulas)Yes!
NO WINGS(so ugly i havent seen a wing that blends with characters sprites perfectly or even decently)Yes!
NO Item MALL(like all equips and weapons shop)Yes!
NO Gold Room and NO MVP Room(servers with these dont last long and i find very stupid)Yes!
NO custom item(but if its just colors i wont mind)Some questable Costum Items but no OP Stuff
NO modification on the movement speed(i have been to some servers that they change the normal movement speed like your character always have an increase agi effect that really annoys me)Yes!

2.Custom drop( for example monsters drop items thats some how related to them like an Eddga dropping a gent. pipe,whisper dropping whisper hat,drake dropping pirate dagger but once again no custom item)nope!
3.99/50( i mean no advance classes no rebirth just knights priests blacksmiths rouges)nope! 99/70 Rebirth
4.Normal GMs or other server staffs should have limited powers for example a forums GM dont really need to have a GM account that can do anything,Event GM that can create anything summon anything, destroy anything, ban anyone, mute anyone, delete characters, have full access to players infos...i have a really bad experiences with GMs that the admin/owner given unlimited powers...especially the newly hired ones...very corrupt and imba prone... Yes! rAthena so No Corruption.

FlavusRo is a Fresh new Server. Show it yourself Serverstart was October, 17. 2012

cauyao615

i want to check out both but flavrusro download section is having errors whenever i got to the download section "page not found"

keep posting suggestions im not yet fully committed to any server

Intricate

Peanut

cauyao615

ok ima check out flavus.....

about RRO yea i checked it out today...so far i think its a pretty good server...but ima check everything 1st b4 i decide where to stay..

Peanut

Okay, Sure.
I hope you like the Server and stay :>

Intricate

Thank you. Good luck in your search, don't forget to say Hello on our forums so I can properly welcome you. if you decided to choose our server=).

Klassione

Hi Cauyao,

I'd recommend giving AeternusRO a chance (just opened over a month ago). Why? Because we meet the bulk of your requirements, and I can assure within 2 months, you'll be greeted by additions that not only improve the experience of the core mechanics (which you seem to display a liking for), but it will greatly expand on those. You will be joining just in time to see our key features (listed on our RMS review page, and across our website/wiki.

This isn't a destination where GMs intervene with power abuse, and secret motives. What you see, and read, is what you'll find & get. AeternusRO will unify, and reproduce the features to create your final experience. We believe those who play here, will not switch destination due to our efficient content regime which was put in motion prior to announcing the server. Though we have taken a slow start in getting them in, we have no doubt that they will be welcomed once released later this year.

prefered rates
4x/4x/4x to as high as150x/150x/50x - 30/30/15

MUST:
if its a mid rate,card rate must be not lower than .2% and not higher than 1%(dont like lvling fast while getting card is too hard) -  Mid Rate - 0.15%
NO 3RD JOBS(but if wont be on a renewal mechanics i will consider) - No 3rd jobs: Pre Renewal
NO Renewal mechanics(hate the new damage,def,casting formulas) - Pre Renewal
NO WINGS(so ugly i havent seen a wing that blends with characters sprites perfectly or even decently) - We dislike those too. So you won't see them here.
NO Item MALL(like all equips and weapons shop) - We have a item mall, but it's only the same content you can get at all the original stores.
NO Gold Room and NO MVP Room(servers with these dont last long and i find very stupid) -None
NO custom item(but if its just colors i wont mind) - We have no custom items, if we do add any, they will not give any huge bonuses.
NO modification on the movement speed(i have been to some servers that they change the normal movement speed like your character always have an increase agi effect that really annoys me) - Default.

1.HAT NPC(like the a to z hat npc but of course no custom item) - We recently added a hatter, and intend to expand on that in the future (no custom hats, just hats originally in the game)
4.Normal GMs or other server staffs should have limited powers for example a forums GM dont really need to have a GM account that can do anything,Event GM that can create anything summon anything, destroy anything, ban anyone, mute anyone, delete characters, have full access to players infos...i have a really bad experiences with GMs that the admin/owner given unlimited powers...especially the newly hired ones...very corrupt and imba prone... - No forum mod has in-game power. Our GMs are experienced, and professionals. We can assure you, none that will be replicated at AeternusRO.

I hope you'll give us a try, and if you do have any further questions, feel free to drop me a PM here, or on our forums.

Forums: http://aeternusro.com/board/

Thanks for reading, and I hope to see you there.

Kind Regards,

Kross Letroye

Washi

Earthbound Ragnarok Online is set to launch 24th November, we have a strong and active community via the forums so far and are expected to do well right from day 1.

We have no 3rd classes and we don't use renewal.

Rates : 150/150/50
Max Level : 255/120

hope you can come give us a try.

www.eb-ro.com.