Looking for a LR-MR server

Started by statzner, Jan 28, 2012, 09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

statzner

Rates: Base and Job exp between 5x - 100x / Drop rate should be higher than 5x / MVP and MINI rate for cards should be  between 0.05 - 0.15

Maximun LV: 99/70 no 3rd Jobs pls.

Population Range: That is probably hard to find,but 300+ would be great (300 w/o merchs should be impossible)

Main language:English / Portuguese / Spanish

Recently Opened? Would be cool,don't think i want to play on a server where everyone has high end gears,but it's not a must.

Zoladrius

Hey statzner !  /ok

Quote from: statzner on Jan 28, 2012, 09:11 AM
Rates: 10x/10x/5x/3x (Base EXP/Job EXP/Drops/MvP Drops) /no1

Maximun LV: 99/70 no 3rd Jobs pls. Yup!

Population Range: That is probably hard to find,but 300+ would be great (300 w/o merchs should be impossible) Unfortunately, our current population ranges between 80-170 players w/ Merchs. Our server is brand new it opened on December 10th, 2011. It has a lot of potential for growth, being one of the most popular new low-rates around! On day 1 we hit 240+ players :) /hmm

Main language:English / Portuguese / Spanish We have English speaking, Portuguese speaking, and Spanish speaking players! As well as a host of European players :)

Recently Opened? Would be cool,don't think i want to play on a server where everyone has high end gears,but it's not a must. Yup! We just opened up on December 10th, 2011 (as I stated above). This is a great time to join our flourishing and active community!

Feel free to pm me on the forums with any questions!

raphael.cruger

Hiya there you should check out the server I play on

I play HeRO server. I've been here for 7 months now. Don't plan on leaving.

As to what u asked for :

Rates are 5x 5x 3x
MAx level is 99/70 no third jobs
Population is between 100 - 150 people online throughout the day including many newbies and vets alike and EXCLUDING the many vendors.
Main language is certainly English but there are people from all over the world.

This server is not new. HeRO has been running successfully for over 6 years now and is showing no signs of going anywhere. The staff is really dedicated and honest. People are nice, friendly and helpful. More newbs than anything these days i can vouch for that xD. WoE is extremely fun and continues to get better as my own newb guild gears =3

We have an intense pvm community everyone wants to make pixels die, BG, very cute custom quests and a few gears too. Nothing overpowered at all.
NO overpowered donations whatsoever.

HeRO is a gr8 server with awesome attention to detail and a loving environment. I posted some links to below. Ask if u has any questions.

Rukina

Hi statzner, I came across your post and thought maybe I should give you a recommendation of our server, DivinityRO. <: It might not fit all of your guidelines, but the majority does so I'm hoping you will give us a chance. A brief glance at what we offer:

Base/Job Rates: 100.00x/100.00x~150.00x/150.00x (mid rate) floating rates
    Max Level: transcendent 99/70 • second class 99/50 • baby class 99/50
    Max Stats: 99 (i.e. str, agi, vit, int, dex, luk)
    Main Town: Prontera (main) and towns will all NPCs: Morocc, Gonryun and more to come (added based on population).
    Maximum Storage Capacity: 900
    Maximum Party Capacity: 30
    Party Share Level Range: 30
    Party Bonus EXP: +10%
    Battlegrounds: Conquest, Rush, Tierra and much more
    IRC World Channels: #main, #vending and more
    Stylist: cloth color 553 hair style 46 hair color 253
    Same-Sex Marriage: Yes
    No Renewal/Third Classes: No renewal mechanics or third classes.
    No Overpowered Donations: All donations have been voted on by the community!

Along with that, we also have frequent automated & GM-hosted events, KoE, BG, and many more! Our population is growing rather quickly, (it's now stable between 80s-100s) so it'd be great if you'll be a part of that and enjoy your experience with us. You can check us out via our RMS listing for further information: http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=13297&itv=6&url_sname=DivinityRO

Or our website and forum:
http://www.divinityro.com/
http://forums.divinityro.com/

We hope to see you around!

Versus

hey :)

www.sevenro.eu

7x rates - international lowrate :)

online for one month now, 80-150 players from all over the world but most are from europe!

looking forward to see you there :)

bye

statzner

Thx,but i found something that called my attention, CavaleRO.

PS:Admin,you can close this topic,thx.

yC

Well there were two posts that just got approved, sorry for being late.  You can just leave the topic here, they'll read you found something or you might come back again.