LF> 99/70 server pre-renewal low-high rate servers.

Started by makoy, Oct 09, 2015, 12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

makoy

I have been playing almost 10 years of RO and i have played lots of servers (including the official server at my country PH). the last server i played was RebirthRO. and now that my account was deactivated because of being inactive for too long, im back here to play again.

A MUST have on the server: /ok
1. 99/70 server that is easy to level up.( at least 100/100x or so, or instant leveling)
2. active PVP/BG/WOE. (im a pvp player)
3.Asian server or near. (Filipino player here)
4.Costume and Headgear NPC.
5. Reset stat/skill NPC.

A MUST NOT have on the server: /??
1. ROMedic or same applications that uses auto-pots.(as long as romedic is unavailable)
2. Bots.
3. customized Wings
4.OP items.(+15 headgear or [2] armors )

Looking forward to playing with everyone again :) /no1

Invalid

Before Antyhing Else, hi buddy. A pinoy player here too.

Regarding the server you are looking for, you might want to try Once Ragnarok Online.

You are requiring the following (see my response for this at the right side of each item):
A MUST have on the server: /ok

1. 99/70 server that is easy to level up.( at least 100/100x or so, or instant leveling) - 99/70 easy to level up but for only 50x-75% exp (good players will teach you other ways for fast leveling when you're already online.

2. active PVP/BG/WOE. (im a pvp player) - not all the time, but most of the time, PVP. WOE at weekends so there's no hassle on your real life events.

3.Asian server or near. (Filipino player here) - I heard the server is from US, but they have good hosting site.

4.Costume and Headgear NPC. - lots of it.you could also may your gears your own costume.

5. Reset stat/skill NPC. - YES!

A MUST NOT have on the server: /??
1. ROMedic or same applications that uses auto-pots.(as long as romedic is unavailable) - ROMedic is widely used on every servers now. But for me, though im not using it, I managed to fight and beat some of ROMedic users head on. so dont worry about autopots.

2. Bots. - No bots as of now, if youve seen one, you may quickly report to GM or forums.

3. customized Wings - good choice, we do not have customized wings.

4.OP items.(+15 headgear or [2] armors ) - no such OP things like that exist on the server

In conclusion, Ive been playing around 1-2months here. So I believe you may want to join and stay in our server too.see you there.