Started by wawel, Oct 15, 2023, 12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wawel

Hello! My Specifications are:

• No pay-to-win
  • Skin color options
  • Doram race
  • Fishing (not mandatory but I wanna try it)[/i]
I am a casual player and like making aesthetic/themed characters. I have zero interest in PVP, rather a focus on community and possibly RP/roleplay!

Legacy Of Nightwind

Depending on what type of rates / server setting you're looking for, maybe we could be of interest to you, we're a 5/5/2 server with all the things you're asking for, the server is however quite customised in terms of cards and skills, you can find more info on our wikipedia at https://nightwind.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page or our Website
 https://legacyofnightwind.com/

Hope to see you there!

wawel

Hello! I'm currently checking it out. However, I'm not seeing a skin color changer (I don't mean hair/outfit color changer). Is there one, and is there fishing?

Cheppo

Afraid I don't have any recommendations that come to mind - I'm looking for much the same as you rn.  But I'm also a casual player/rper and if you were interested, we could link up and search together? :3

PowRO

How's it going? I invite you to try my server if you'd like. It meets all of your requirements except for the fishing part, most of my custom chances are Visual, as I love fashion like you do lol. Also, my server doesn't accepts/takes any donations, It's all funded by me and that's not gonna change. Here's the server info in case you're interested, it's a bilingual server with tons of stuff to do.

Server Name: PowRO - Archangels

* Español & English
* E.P. 17.2
* Gepard 3.0
* Illusion Dungeons
* Choose your preferred rates (1x to 25x, drop rates stay at 5x)

- 0 DONATIONS

- Customizations
* Monster Invasions
* Party Bonus
* Skins and Palettes
* Weapon Mastery
* Spiritual Training
* Custom Dungeons and Instances
* MVP and PVP rankings
* Custom Random Options

You can ask me any additional questions you have, too.

wawel

Quote from: PowRO on Oct 20, 2023, 02:49 PMHow's it going? I invite you to try my server if you'd like. It meets all of your requirements except for the fishing part, most of my custom chances are Visual, as I love fashion like you do lol. Also, my server doesn't accepts/takes any donations, It's all funded by me and that's not gonna change. Here's the server info in case you're interested, it's a bilingual server with tons of stuff to do.

Server Name: PowRO - Archangels

* Español & English
* E.P. 17.2
* Gepard 3.0
* Illusion Dungeons
* Choose your preferred rates (1x to 25x, drop rates stay at 5x)

- 0 DONATIONS

- Customizations
* Monster Invasions
* Party Bonus
* Skins and Palettes
* Weapon Mastery
* Spiritual Training
* Custom Dungeons and Instances
* MVP and PVP rankings
* Custom Random Options

You can ask me any additional questions you have, too.

Hi there! Thank you for your suggestion, but unfortunately I don't know any Spanish, and it seems most of the text in-game is that language. :(

PowRO

Quote from: wawel on Oct 25, 2023, 07:08 PMHi there! Thank you for your suggestion, but unfortunately I don't know any Spanish, and it seems most of the text in-game is that language. :(

Hey there, sorry for the late reply, didn't see your reply until now. Regarding in-game text, it's actually not... the in-game translator automatically changes the language for you based off your selection. The item texts are based off the client itself, and that's why my server has 2 clients, a Spanish client and an English client available on the Control Panel.

ednis

Permission to post reply @moderators

I've just read the rules and had to do some modifications:

Hey! I rarely visit the forums and am just a player, I would recommend the server I play on right now.

here's the rates for the server that I am on right now:

Base EXP: 200x
Job EXP: 200x
MvP Bonus EXP: 200x
Quest EXP: 200x
Item Drop Rate: 20x
MvP Card Drop Rate: 1x
MvP Bonus Item Rate: 1x

Max Hairstyle: 42
Max Color Dye: 699
View Range: 20 Cells
Homunculus/Pet Friendly: 20x
Homunculus/Pet Rename: Enabled
Vending Tax: 0%

Mechanism: Renewal
Episode 20 The Immortal
Classes: 4th Job
Rebalances: Latest kRO
Max Level: 260/55
Max Client: 1 per PC
Max Characters: 15 + 5

It's for sure non P2W all items can be acquired by grinding, questing, and hunting. It has mining, fishing, and all the good stuff. It is kRO-based and has minor customization

website is https://midgardtales.com/

if you'd like to check their wiki first you can also check https://wiki.midgardtales.com/Introduction

I'm unsure if you can view the image but it is an instance run completed by doram users in the server

Hope to see you in-game!