LF Europe hosted NON renewal 99/70 server

Started by James Bong, Jan 10, 2012, 07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Bong

Me and 2 friends of mine are looking for a server hosted in europe(due to ping).
Preffered rates would be anything around 5/5/5-whatever/whatever/whatever(tho mvp cards should be 1/0.1droprate)
Donations should not contain custom gear stronger than the items the kafra shop(iRO donations) adds to the game.
Preferably an active population of 100+ players while i don't know if that's even possible to find.

NOT sevenro

raphael.cruger

Uhhh well I live a good 6902 miles(apparently ;p) from the server I play on and the ping is not bad at all considering (0.3ms or less)

I play heRO server, been here 6 months; spent a lot of time searching for a good low rate and this one is in my opinion by far the best :> This server has been running for 6 years and it doesn't look like its going anywhere. Dedicated staff who really care about the server's well being.

The server is based in Canada iirc o___o so you can expect a decent ping.
Rates are 5x/5x/3x MvP card is 0.03%       It is a low rate
NO DONATION GEAR WHATSOEVER. Donation can earn u a good bit of zeny though IF yr lucky in the form of OBBs, OPBs, and a few OCAs(NO boss or mini boss). Though a few of the kafra items(the less OP and actually useful ones) are available as monster drops at reasonably low %s from certain monsters.
150-200+ actives EXCLUDING vendors and there are a lot of those. Though it does depend on the time zone. But yea its always decent to find parties and I'm never lonely in my guild. :>
Apart from that there are a lot of awesome customs and gears that are all really useful while not excluding official stuff. heRO's customs really make the game a lot BIGGER and more fun, not to mention easier than I have ever found a  low rate server to be before. ^__^
Everything is just really balanced and you can tell a lot of thought has been put in to everything, makes for an experience that is hard to leave *__*

I put the wiki link down there so check it out to see all the details.

aluze

Give AluzeRo a try,

The rates are 5/5/3
We have no donations at al, donation items are obtainable through voting or questing.
The server location is in the Netherlands so it should give you a very low ping.
Our population averages around 30/40 daily i hope you don't mind that.

http://www.AluzeRo.com
AluzeRo 10/10/5/2 - A classic Ro experience with no customs!
http://www.aluzero.com