Started by Amino Acid, Jun 02, 2014, 06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amino Acid

Server Info:
MR-HR(x100/x100/x50 above)
Max Level: 99/70
NO MVP Cards  /??  /pif
NO Pay to Win  /??  /pif
NO CUSTOM ITEMS(if there are any, it should be statless)
PVP and/or WoE oriented server
Community that is always active in PVP
Instant PVP/GVG/BG/WoE Action!  /no1

Valon

"Woe-ro" that you might know :

http://woe-ro.net/

I am also waiting for it to re-open. It is "frozen" right now as the admin said because they had DDOS problems.

Outside of this one I don't think there is any.

MastelaRo

Quote from: Amino Acid on Jun 02, 2014, 06:06 AM
Server Info:
MR-HR(x100/x100/x50 above) See below
Max Level: 99/70 Yes
NO MVP Cards  /??  /pif Yes
NO Pay to Win  /??  /pif Yes
NO CUSTOM ITEMS(if there are any, it should be statless) We have a lot of custom headgears for style variety, but they are not overpowered and just have the official stats (like -10% damage from demihuman)
PVP and/or WoE oriented server Yes, peaking over 25 people in BG, over 60 in WoE
Community that is always active in PVP Not always, since the server is 2month old, but it gets better. :P
Instant PVP/GVG/BG/WoE Action!  /no1 Not really instant, but since you are looking for 100/100/50, I think it's okay for you

Hi,

MastelaRo is a symbiosis of Low and High-Rate. You can choose between 1k/1k/100 and 10/10/100 on the same server!
Officially it's 1k/1k/100 and very PvP oriented, we have a lot of custom PvP features like the Brawl PvP and the Bossnia GvG Dungeon.
If you want some PvM challenge you can apply for the 10/10/100 Low-Rate Quest and get awesome, unique rewards when hitting the maximum level of 99/70.

Would be glad to see you around!
http://mastelaro.com

Amino Acid

Quote from: Valon on Jun 02, 2014, 09:23 AM
"Woe-ro" that you might know :

http://woe-ro.net/

I am also waiting for it to re-open. It is "frozen" right now as the admin said because they had DDOS problems.

Outside of this one I don't think there is any.

Wow. The information looks good. Any idea when they will reopen it? this one's actually pretty good.

@MastelaRo- I am currently in MastelaRO right now :) it's good also but the equips needs a lot of grinding because of the low percentage. Though I've been farming zenies and buying gears from players :) almost everything I'm looking for is also here :)

Sideways George Clooney

As mentioned above, WoERO is an option but it won't be open for a while (SuperWoE on November 1st). OthersideRO is a currently open (kinda) instant WoE server, however it's Brazilian and finding things might be difficult if you're not a master of Ragnarok Portugese. CaseRO is international that's 100x/100x/50x (I think? Site is down) Mid Rate that has around 4 guilds with another that just joined.

Tsudere

I played a guest WoE on CaseRo there for once. We cleaned the castle ~3min before Woe ends, warped back to a flag point to defend the castle against rndm strugglers and a champ stayed behind in cloak on a wall of a small path in Cyr. He reached this position after about 15 secs and if you ever played Cyr you know that noone can reach the emp room in 15 secs without a flag warp.
So he cloaked the whole time at a good position with perma Box of Sunlight and a few seconds before the WoE ends the castle was taken. Noone came along the path. (it was the only way to the emp room)
It was sightly that somebody warped a char inside to re-take the castle.
Afaik there is a video around. The guildname which I've played for was NSA.

However, the enviroment is very WoE focused and there is some competition around from time to time.

Amino Acid

I'm gonna check that otherside RO. but i have 0 knowledge about their language.

I don't like Case. As I've seen in forum someone sells GR Card? I Don't want any MVP or Mini Boss Cards. And I've tried downloading it. when i extracted it has lots of errors so I can't even finish extracting. Dunno if they didn't update their links or what  /x

woerogm

Hi dear friends! I'm WOERO Owner.  /wah
If you have questions, ask them.

Current Situation at WOERO:

- Woero launched and working fine already. (you can make game account & play)
- I'm waiting 07.06.2014 & 08.06.2014 for WoE.
- If that woe will be good, there is no sense to stop server, we will continue more and more.

Our website: http://woe-ro.net/
Our forum: http://forum.woe-ro.net/

P.S. SuperWoE it's a grand opening event where many different guilds doing WoE together at the same time, at the same place.
I'm not ready to share with the community these "new fresh things & features" of "restructured" woero, and new middle rate server. That's why were published dates like that.
I suggest to forget this date, and start to play at WOERO.
November 1'st it's not a "true" date for SuperWoE, i guess it will be ready early.
  /kis

Amino Acid

what mid rate server you making? can you post link and server information? i'm now at woero and having fun :) hope many will come even not during woe times. so could play pvp during weekdays.

MastelaRo

Quote from: Amino Acid on Jun 04, 2014, 01:40 AM
@MastelaRo- I am currently in MastelaRO right now :) it's good also but the equips needs a lot of grinding because of the low percentage. Though I've been farming zenies and buying gears from players :) almost everything I'm looking for is also here :)

I am really glad to hear that! :)

Well, it is not an instant PvP Server, but after some grinding you can do a lot of different stuff here at MastelaRo! :) I am always working on new events and PvP modi.
I just thought it could be fine for you, because in your initial post you said "100/100/50" rates.

Just let me know if there is something I can do for you. :)