ZNRO(Corrupted GM)

Started by Promotheus, Dec 19, 2007, 10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Promotheus

Quote from: Fuzo on Dec 21, 2007, 11:21 AM
First of all stop , talkin like aki lag us , aki disconnect us , thats patetic,  only XIII got this problems? no one from gw got disconnect ,no one from bp got disconnect , no one LAG only XIII??

You can be Banned For 3 Reasons , here they are :

1: Your Ip is Related to the acc used with the Party Bot , as you can see in the rules , all accounts related will get banned.

2: You can be banned cuz your IP is related to the guys who creat chars with the names "Akiisgay" "BanmeKnow" etc...

3: You can also be banned by Posting False Reviews about the Server .

anyway you cant came here and post s*** after s*** about our server , no one Heres is Defending AKI , we all members from BP also came here , WE are defending ZNRO the server that we play.

call here Capt.Jack Sparrow (leader of BP) or even Patricio Jose (The Real Leader of XIII) and i know that they will not like what you post.
How can you prove that I am linked to those accounts?
It could be you guys framing us. To make us look that bad.
This kind of event happened when the new Guildmasters of the guilds arrived especially Sin's guild.

Phen001

this is going back-and-forth, YES, NO, YES, NO, YES, NO.
unless if something constructive is going to be added to your posts, i think i'll step out of this soon enough.
[edit: that means: give some proof]

p.s.:
QuoteHow can you prove that I am linked to those accounts?
checking IPs? lulz.

QuoteIt could be you guys framing us. To make us look that bad.
This kind of event happened when the new Guildmasters of the guilds arrived especially Sin's guild.
we have no interest in making you look bad.

Promotheus

Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 21, 2007, 11:25 AM
this is going back-and-forth, YES, NO, YES, NO, YES, NO.
unless if something constructive is going to be added to your posts, i think i'll step out of this soon enough.
[edit: that means: give some proof]

p.s.:
QuoteHow can you prove that I am linked to those accounts?
checking IPs? lulz.

QuoteIt could be you guys framing us. To make us look that bad.
we have no interest in making you look bad.
Its true that its hard to give proof when you don't  have ss. But you can determine if the lag is from the server when you try to check the internet connection and if its very smooth then you can notice that the lag is comming from the game itself.

How can you prove that we have the same IP?

My IP starts with 121 while the vid shows that they start with 122. lol
If so how come he discriminates us by instantly banning us without further investigation? This can be considered as a form of discrimination and unprofessionalism.
Posted on: Dec 21, 2007, 03:34 am
I'll reply later. Duty calls.

Phen001

Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 21, 2007, 11:36 AM
Its true that its hard to give proof when you don't  have ss. But you can determine if the lag is from the server when you try to check the internet connection and if its very smooth then you can notice that the lag is comming from the game itself.

How can you prove that we have the same IP?

My IP starts with 121 while the vid shows that they start with 122. lol
If so how come he discriminates us by instantly banning us without further investigation? This can be considered as a form of discrimination and unprofessionalism.
Posted on: Dec 21, 2007, 03:34 am
I'll reply later. Duty calls.
if you can't proof that aki is manipulating your connection with znro, let go of the theory.
you can't reach anything by sticking to it, without proof.

also, there's no investigation needed to prove that there's been spread false information from your side.

Promotheus

Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 21, 2007, 11:44 AM

if you can't proof that aki is manipulating your connection with znro, let go of the theory.
you can't reach anything by sticking to it, without proof.

also, there's no investigation needed to prove that there's been spread false information from your side.

Before I leave(for the moment, I will be back later)

True but he himself can not answer most of the question that we wanted. You guys keep shielding him. We want answers from the Gm himself not from you. We Ruled out all possible factors that may cause lag,  both virtual and hardware side. And as what I have mentioned before Aki knows how to use the control panel and other utilities that he has.

You changed my accusation from Ban to spreading false information? Wow that differs from what you and Aki mentioned earlier. You said I was banned by being related to a person with WPE. And the only relation that I have with that guy is by guild. Talk about inconsistency.

Phen001

Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 21, 2007, 11:54 AM
You changed my accusation from Ban to spreading false information? Wow that differs from what you and Aki mentioned earlier. You said I was banned by being related to a person with WPE. And the only relation that I have with that guy is by guild. Talk about inconsistency.
mind to quote me?
because i don't recall stating that you've been banned for being related to a person using WPE.

Nokia

ecall scrolls for the win...

you run the server and its impossible if u dun know about it..  ;)

hmm lets just end this thread.. it wont lead us anywhere.. but u know what is right and wrong.. hope u get what u really deserves.. KTHXBAI

pantam

you guys are starting to annoy me.

try to play fair! u got banned for a reason. if u dont like it here go to a different server

Phen001

Quote from: Nokia on Dec 21, 2007, 04:21 PM

hmm lets just end this thread.. it wont lead us anywhere.. but u know what is right and wrong.. hope u get what u really deserves.. KTHXBAI
hello. here's an idea for you:
log onto ZNRO and type the following:

@ii Emergency Box Scroll
@ii 12968
@ii 12969
@ii 12970

now tell me, what do you see?

for anyone not playing znro:
emergency call scrolls are non-existent on znro.

also, this thread won't indeed lead you anywhere.
in fact, it has only made things worse for yourselves.

either way, hopefully this is the end.

Zone

Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 21, 2007, 11:24 AM
First of all stop , talkin like aki lag us , aki disconnect us , thats patetic,  only XIII got this problems? no one from gw got disconnect ,no one from bp got disconnect , no one LAG only XIII??

1: Your Ip is Related to the acc used with the Party Bot , as you can see in the rules , all accounts related will get banned.

2: You can be banned cuz your IP is related to the guys who creat chars with the names "Akiisgay" "BanmeKnow" etc...

anyway you cant came here and post s*** after s*** about our server , no one Heres is Defending AKI , we all members from BP also came here , WE are defending ZNRO the server that we play.

call here Capt.Jack Sparrow (leader of BP) or even Patricio Jose (The Real Leader of XIII) and i know that they will not like what you post.

Well for one, why the hell would you ask how they can prove it.
That is enough proof right there.

Promotheus

Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 21, 2007, 11:08 AM
Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 21, 2007, 10:59 AM
And how will I be related to the banned guy's situation? And assuming? You just assumed it and I got banned without investigating it? Is this discrimination?

Ask Aki on how the entire package works. So ask him what he can do with it.
of course not. god.
i was the one assuming you were one of the WPE users, who got banned and then spread false information [and got banned for that again].
that was a mistake from my side.

you got banned for spreading false information, i think.
[would seem somewhat correct, wouldn't it?]

either way, if we're talking about packages, i think XIII is the right address.
they seem to be witching around with them a lot.

EDIT:
Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 20, 2007, 12:54 PM
Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 20, 2007, 12:44 PM
no, it means that one, but possibly more, of our breakers has a moonlight card.

you make it sound as if you're hinting that GW got moonlight cards.

So you confirmed that you have many Moonlight cards in the guild? Very Intruguing...
Moonlight's rarely gone when I check her(this include payon's guild dungeon.
THERE'S THIS THING CALLED MVP ROOM.
HOW VERY INTRIGUING. n__________n

Does this post refreshes your memory regarding assuming that I'm related to the guy using 3rd party programs? It seems your getting very inconsistent lately.
Posted on: Dec 21, 2007, 01:46 pm
Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 21, 2007, 06:03 PM

@ii Emergency Box Scroll
@ii 12968
@ii 12969
@ii 12970

Aki can easily remove the scroll. If you can recall Aki is not familiar with that item meaning he did not remove it on the original item database. Or he's just playing innocent and just deleted the item from the game upon someone posting the existence of such item.

Posted on: Dec 21, 2007, 01:49 pm
Quote from: pantam on Dec 21, 2007, 05:14 PM
this is gonna be my last post here. you guys are starting to annoy me.

try to play fair! u got banned for a reason. if u dont like it here go to a different server
Yeah, we played fair. I just got banned for exposing the truth. If you can see Phen is trying to accuse me from a different crime from Aki. Ain't that something.
And how come Phen knows this matter more than Aki, He/she's not even a Game master. Oh I forgot, they are chat mates. But how come they did not accuse me of the same crime? It seems you guys are making something to really make me look bad.
Posted on: Dec 21, 2007, 01:51 pm
Quote from: Zone on Dec 21, 2007, 09:01 PM

Yeah like having a different IP address could relate me to that guy.
Even Patricio walked out on our last siege.

Zone

Well, I wouldn't think you are lying if you hadn't said, "How can you prove I am linked to those accounts?"
That in itself makes you look like asking "Ok, you are right, but how can you prove it?"
Now if you had said, "That is complete bull crap, show me some proof you have, showing how I am linked to these accounts."
Then you are asking, "If this is true, how about you shell out some proof?"
Try to word your thoughts wisely.

Promotheus

Quote from: Zone on Dec 21, 2007, 11:54 PM
Well, I wouldn't think you are lying if you hadn't said, "How can you prove I am linked to those accounts?"
That in itself makes you look like asking "Ok, you are right, but how can you prove it?"
Now if you had said, "That is complete bull crap, show me some proof you have, showing how I am linked to these accounts."
Then you are asking, "If this is true, how about you shell out some proof?"
Try to word your thoughts wisely.
Sorry, no offense but, as much as possible I want to say things in a very polite and rational manner. Thanks for the advice.

Phen001

Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 21, 2007, 09:57 PM
Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 21, 2007, 11:08 AM
Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 21, 2007, 10:59 AM
And how will I be related to the banned guy's situation? And assuming? You just assumed it and I got banned without investigating it? Is this discrimination?

Ask Aki on how the entire package works. So ask him what he can do with it.
of course not. god.
i was the one assuming you were one of the WPE users, who got banned and then spread false information [and got banned for that again].
that was a mistake from my side.

you got banned for spreading false information, i think.
[would seem somewhat correct, wouldn't it?]

either way, if we're talking about packages, i think XIII is the right address.
they seem to be witching around with them a lot.

EDIT:
Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 20, 2007, 12:54 PM
Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 20, 2007, 12:44 PM
no, it means that one, but possibly more, of our breakers has a moonlight card.

you make it sound as if you're hinting that GW got moonlight cards.

So you confirmed that you have many Moonlight cards in the guild? Very Intruguing...
Moonlight's rarely gone when I check her(this include payon's guild dungeon.
THERE'S THIS THING CALLED MVP ROOM.
HOW VERY INTRIGUING. n__________n

Does this post refreshes your memory regarding assuming that I'm related to the guy using 3rd party programs? It seems your getting very inconsistent lately.
yes, this does refresh my memory.
i'll explain this to you:
at the beginning of the discussion, i thought you were one of the banned people.
then, later on, i realized you weren't.
when i realized you weren't, i started assuming you were banned for spreading false information.
that's why it may look as if i'm blaming you for two different crimes at once.

Posted on: Dec 21, 2007, 01:46 pm
Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 21, 2007, 06:03 PM

@ii Emergency Box Scroll
@ii 12968
@ii 12969
@ii 12970

Aki can easily remove the scroll. If you can recall Aki is not familiar with that item meaning he did not remove it on the original item database. Or he's just playing innocent and just deleted the item from the game upon someone posting the existence of such item.

that's a possibility. can you prove it?
thing is, ecall scrolls are part of a later episode of RO. an episode znro has not yet reached.
so, once again: ecall scrolls are non-existent on znRO.

Posted on: Dec 21, 2007, 01:49 pm
Quote from: pantam on Dec 21, 2007, 05:14 PM
this is gonna be my last post here. you guys are starting to annoy me.

Yeah, we played fair. I just got banned for exposing the truth. If you can see Phen is trying to accuse me from a different crime from Aki. Ain't that something.
look at the reply above in this quote.
And how come Phen knows this matter more than Aki, He/she's not even a Game master. Oh I forgot, they are chat mates. But how come they did not accuse me of the same crime? It seems you guys are making something to really make me look bad.
again, look at the post above.
also, i'm not his chat friend. in fact, i barely talk to him.
it usually doesn't go beyond 'hey'.

Posted on: Dec 21, 2007, 01:51 pm
Quote from: Zone on Dec 21, 2007, 09:01 PM

Yeah like having a different IP address could relate me to that guy.
Even Patricio walked out on our last siege.

Nokia

u can always remove it.. its all in the GM..