ZNRO(Corrupted GM)

Started by Promotheus, Dec 19, 2007, 10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phen001

Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 21, 2007, 07:28 AM
Probably because Aki was able to control the distribution of IP and caused us to lag(an earlier post in the thread). It was shown in his vids that he can control such. An internet cafe would have only one IP, knowing some XIII members are playing with same IP address... you know the rest.

If he is not guilty of anything he should have let me enter in game. Analyze this: If I were to log in I could find evidence to prove he is guilty. If Aki is not guilty of anything he would not ban me because he is very confident that I will find nothing against him.

Am I correct?

And how come your covering for him. He said he owns, he should prove it.
I WONDER IF THERE'S A POSSIBILITY YOUR CONNECTION ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH?!
wow. s***.
the server is somewhere in florida. it's EASILY possible that the connection of your shop isn't good enough.
hell, i play with lag too, sometimes. [sarcasm]OSHI- AKI IS DOING THIS BECAUSE HE'S AFRAID TO LOSE. LULZ.
makes perfect sense.[/sarcasm]

also, i think i've already stated why i think you were banned.
it's VERY LIKELY to be a result of you throwing around false information of the server.

and another thing i've already stated:
i'm playing advocate because you're spreading false information about ZNRO and GW.
and i, for one, happen to fç¹³AIUQS HATE this kind of lying.

Promotheus

Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 21, 2007, 07:40 AM
Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 21, 2007, 07:28 AM
Probably because Aki was able to control the distribution of IP and caused us to lag(an earlier post in the thread). It was shown in his vids that he can control such. An internet cafe would have only one IP, knowing some XIII members are playing with same IP address... you know the rest.

If he is not guilty of anything he should have let me enter in game. Analyze this: If I were to log in I could find evidence to prove he is guilty. If Aki is not guilty of anything he would not ban me because he is very confident that I will find nothing against him.

Am I correct?

And how come your covering for him. He said he owns, he should prove it.
I WONDER IF THERE'S A POSSIBILITY YOUR CONNECTION ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH?!
wow. s***.
the server is somewhere in florida. it's EASILY possible that the connection of your shop isn't good enough.
hell, i play with lag too, sometimes. [sarcasm]OSHI- AKI IS DOING THIS BECAUSE HE'S AFRAID TO LOSE. LULZ.
makes perfect sense.[/sarcasm]

also, i think i've already stated why i think you were banned.
it's VERY LIKELY to be a result of you throwing around false information of the server.

and another thing i've already stated:
i'm playing advocate because you're spreading false information about ZNRO and GW.
and i, for one, happen to fç¹³AIUQS HATE this kind of lying.

For one thing it was quoted in a movie: "You can not trust an honest man for being honest but you can trust a dishonest man for being dishonest.

Well even its sarcasm it makes sense. But still you were unable to defend over it.

Anyway I just watch the vid he posted. He also banned me in the forums. (Is it because we used his own forums against him?) 
I just watched it. You can see that he can control it.

Phen001

your post doesn't seem much like a reply to my answers.
anyway, i still don't get what you're basing your theories of aki making you lag on.

why is it so hard to believe the connection you were on sucked?

Promotheus

Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 21, 2007, 08:15 AM
anyway, i still don't get what you're basing your theories of aki making you lag on.

Let me rephrase: Aki posted a vid, from that vid you can see what he can do.

Now answer mine.(The ones posted before your reply)

And not to mention the sarcasm stuff that you dailed to defend.

Nokia

why not make aki answer these question? same thing, were getting evidences but he banned it..

Phen001

Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 21, 2007, 08:40 AM
Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 21, 2007, 08:15 AM

Let me rephrase: Aki posted a vid, from that vid you can see what he can do.

Now answer mine.(The ones posted before your reply)

And not to mention the sarcasm stuff that you dailed to defend.
are you [still] trying to state aki is able to control whether or not the opposing force is suffering lag?

Quote from: Nokia on Dec 21, 2007, 08:42 AM
why not make aki answer these question?
because you post-crazy people are saying more than he can reply to?
either way, does it really matter who replies to the idiotic assumptions given?
as long as the RMS community knows they're based on nothing.

pantam

i never lag and im from BP.!!!!! most of BP members i talk to rarely lag! i dont think he controls the lag problem (its your conection)
BP does have a very weak defense. i can admit that. and you can easily pass through it. we truly suck right now.

Prometheus i think u were banned bcuz u were posting false information about ZNRO and GW(even though i dont like GW much i will have to defend them here)

the 1 sinx entering the emp room w/ the moonlight can most of the time win over the castle. BP DEFENSE SUCK its not like our old one. i and jack(his brother was leading while he was away) just came back to BP after a short break away from ZNRO and other ro servers. our defense seriously suck right now.

i know, i am one of the ppls that lead BP defense. we really suck

2 reason i think aki isnt answer is:
     1: u guys post too much its hard to catch on.
     2: he's busy w/ alot of other things
                     like running his server!

akihito

lets see

QuoteProbably because Aki was able to control the distribution of IP and caused us to lag(an earlier post in the thread). It was shown in his vids that he can control such. An internet cafe would have only one IP, knowing some XIII members are playing with same IP address... you know the rest.
Again and again , i'm telling you guys that i don't own any IP Registry / hosting / telecomunication or whatever company which able to control the IP distribution / connection speed or whatever, you lag then go yell at PLDT or whatever crappy ISP in philippines not blamming everything to us .

What i shown in the video is my server's admin control panel where i see your accounts and manage them
its called Sereon Control Panel which can be bought from http://www.sereon.net

I don't know who is playing on the IP and which guild they are in , for your hacking case , its a related account ban and IP ban, why IP ban ? its to stop you guys from causing more damage to the server
please refer to our Server Rules and Regulation @ http://bbs.zn-gaming.net/index.php?act=announce&f=17&id=4

QuoteIf he is not guilty of anything he should have let me enter in game. Analyze this: If I were to log in I could find evidence to prove he is guilty. If Aki is not guilty of anything he would not ban me because he is very confident that I will find nothing against him.

Why i IP ban you ? refer to our server rules and regulation http://bbs.zn-gaming.net/index.php?act=announce&f=17&id=4
QuoteHACKING
- Using a program outside of the ZNRO Client to cause irregular behavior of the server.
Punishment - 1 Year Ban and IP Ban of ALL related accounts

Note
- GMs will not ban due to a reported hack, but they will investigate.
- Do not report this. Please PM an Admin (either akihito or Giggster) directly.

Enough reply ? i wasted my 1 hour typing and yea i missed the 10.20PM movie

Promotheus

Quote from: akihito on Dec 21, 2007, 09:43 AM
lets see

QuoteProbably because Aki was able to control the distribution of IP and caused us to lag(an earlier post in the thread). It was shown in his vids that he can control such. An internet cafe would have only one IP, knowing some XIII members are playing with same IP address... you know the rest.
Again and again , i'm telling you guys that i don't own any IP Registry / hosting / telecomunication or whatever company which able to control the IP distribution / connection speed or whatever, you lag then go yell at PLDT or whatever crappy ISP in philippines not blamming everything to us.

What i shown in the video is my server's admin control panel where i see your accounts and manage them
its called Sereon Control Panel which can be bought from http://www.sereon.net

I don't know who is playing on the IP and which guild they are in , for your hacking case , its a related account ban and IP ban, why IP ban ? its to stop you guys from causing more damage to the server
please refer to our Server Rules and Regulation @ http://bbs.zn-gaming.net/index.php?act=announce&f=17&id=4

QuoteIf he is not guilty of anything he should have let me enter in game. Analyze this: If I were to log in I could find evidence to prove he is guilty. If Aki is not guilty of anything he would not ban me because he is very confident that I will find nothing against him.

Why i IP ban you ? refer to our server rules and regulation http://bbs.zn-gaming.net/index.php?act=announce&f=17&id=4
QuoteHACKING
- Using a program outside of the ZNRO Client to cause irregular behavior of the server.
Punishment - 1 Year Ban and IP Ban of ALL related accounts

Note
- GMs will not ban due to a reported hack, but they will investigate.
- Do not report this. Please PM an Admin (either akihito or Giggster) directly.

Enough reply ? i wasted my 1 hour typing and yea i missed the 10.20PM movie

And who would I hack? I rarely trade with anyone. ANd If I would trade with someone it would be my brother or my friends. And by the way You did not even post me in the banned characters for today. I wonder why?

There were no reports that mentions that I hacked someone. The only connection i see would the person using 3rd party programs is by guild. I on the other hand play RO in my house not in their cafe. Kindly explain your side further. There are also other questions/complains mentioned earlier. And you were supposed to investigate before you ban someone and if you ban someone you announce it in the forums. And why also ban me in the forums? There are no reports nor ss there.

It would really be significant if you would be the one to reply(GM AKi) and not your GW friends.

In an earlier section in this thread you were asking about ecall scroll? Why ask when you can use @ii ingame or play innocent?
By the video that you just posted you know whose character belongs to whose account and the IP address they are in.(You posted a vid that is linked to your forums, to which you have banned me, luckily someone helped me in downloading the files.) And it also shows what other "STUFFS" you can do.

By the way someone mentioned that you're MSN buddies with some members of GW. I wonder what you guys are chatting about.

I noticed something conflicts on what you have just said. You can see and manage accounts, but you don't know what guild they are in? Think, you can see the character name(the player that belongs to a certain guild) on your screen switch screen your so called control panel and presto you can see what IP they are in.

Phen001

Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 21, 2007, 10:19 AM
And who would I hack? I rarely trade with anyone. ANd If I would trade with someone it would be my brother or my friends. And by the way You did not even post me in the banned characters for today. I wonder why?
it was an assumption that you were one of the people caught with WPE.
i, for one, also thought you were one of them until a lot later in the discussion.
it wasn't really clear.

There were no reports that mentions that I hacked someone. The only connection i see would the person using 3rd party programs is by guild. I on the other hand play RO in my house not in their cafe. Kindly explain your side further. There are also other questions/complains mentioned earlier. And you were supposed to investigate before you ban someone and if you ban someone you announce it in the forums. And why also ban me in the forums? There are no reports nor ss there.

It would really be significant if you would be the one to reply(GM AKi) and not your GW friends.
for your information, o inferiorly witted: i am replying for myself, not for him.

In an earlier section in this thread you were asking about ecall scroll? Why ask when you can use @ii ingame or play innocent?
By the video that you just posted you know whose character belongs to whose account and the IP address they are in.(You posted a vid that is linked to your forums, to which you have banned me, luckily someone helped me in downloading the files.) And it also shows what other "STUFFS" you can do.
you can't control people's connection and make them lag as a result of it.
get that idea out of your mind already.

By the way someone mentioned that you're MSN buddies with some members of GW. I wonder what you guys are chatting about.
we're gay. go figure.

I noticed something conflicts on what you have just said. You can see and manage accounts, but you don't know what guild they are in? Think, you can see the character name(the player that belongs to a certain guild) on your screen switch screen your so called control panel and presto you can see what IP they are in.
and then what?
obviously, one of my replies in the quote is sarcastic.

Promotheus

Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 21, 2007, 10:53 AM
Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 21, 2007, 10:19 AM
it was an assumption that you were one of the people caught with WPE.
i, for one, also thought you were one of them until a lot later in the discussion.
it wasn't really clear.

for your information, o inferiorly witted: i am replying for myself, not for him.

you can't control people's connection and make them lag as a result of it.
get that idea out of your mind already.

we're gay. go figure.

and then what?
obviously, one of my replies in the quote is sarcastic.
And how will I be related to the banned guy's situation? And assuming? You just assumed it and I got banned without investigating it? Is this discrimination?

Ask Aki on how the entire package works. So ask him what he can do with it.

Fuzo

And how will I be related to the banned guy's situation? And assuming? You just assumed it and I got banned without investigating it? Is this discrimination?

[/quote]

And you Just Assumed that Aki Cheats for GW , assumed that he lag your pc,  you ASSUMED EVERYTHING , you dont have any prove of nothing, dude stop being a kid , and get a job , go to another server do whatever you like , but stop lying and telling s***

Phen001

Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 21, 2007, 10:59 AM

of course not. god.
i was the one assuming you were one of the WPE users, who got banned and then spread false information [and got banned for that again].
that was a mistake from my side.

you got banned for spreading false information, i think.
[would seem somewhat correct, wouldn't it?]

either way, if we're talking about packages, i think XIII is the right address.
they seem to be witching around with them a lot.

EDIT:
Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 20, 2007, 12:54 PM
Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 20, 2007, 12:44 PM
no, it means that one, but possibly more, of our breakers has a moonlight card.

you make it sound as if you're hinting that GW got moonlight cards.

So you confirmed that you have many Moonlight cards in the guild? Very Intruguing...
Moonlight's rarely gone when I check her(this include payon's guild dungeon.
THERE'S THIS THING CALLED MVP ROOM.
HOW VERY INTRIGUING. n__________n

Promotheus

Quote from: Fuzo on Dec 21, 2007, 11:04 AM

And you Just Assumed that Aki Cheats for GW , assumed that he lag your pc,  you ASSUMED EVERYTHING , you dont have any prove of nothing, dude stop being a kid , and get a job , go to another server do whatever you like , but stop lying and telling s***
[/quote]

We are not assuming we are complaining. By the way you replied it seems he told you how the package works. Your the one who's acting like a kid. This thread is more of a debate,and this is a forum I can post anything as long as it is within the rules.

Going back... you were the ones that mentioned the word assumed and did not investigate anything and ban my IP? We on the other hand are mostly knowledgeable in the filed of I.T. And most of us work under this profession.
Upon observing how GM AKi runs the server(especially WOE) you can tell what's really going on. We already ruled out people who can cloak, chasewalk and hide by using MP and still Players (usually in a party of 5) Popping out of nowhere. We also ruled out the connection lag since the internet connection is fine.
Posted on: Dec 21, 2007, 03:12 am
Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 21, 2007, 11:08 AM
Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 21, 2007, 10:59 AM

of course not. god.
i was the one assuming you were one of the WPE users, who got banned and then spread false information [and got banned for that again].
that was a mistake from my side.

you got banned for spreading false information, i think.
[would seem somewhat correct, wouldn't it?]

either way, if we're talking about packages, i think XIII is the right address.
they seem to be witching around with them a lot.

EDIT:
Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 20, 2007, 12:54 PM
Quote from: Promotheus on Dec 20, 2007, 12:44 PM
no, it means that one, but possibly more, of our breakers has a moonlight card.

you make it sound as if you're hinting that GW got moonlight cards.

So you confirmed that you have many Moonlight cards in the guild? Very Intruguing...
Moonlight's rarely gone when I check her(this include payon's guild dungeon.
THERE'S THIS THING CALLED MVP ROOM.
HOW VERY INTRIGUING. n__________n
You and Aki just mentioned from a previous post that I got banned because you guys assumed that I am related to those who hacked the system. Did you guys forget that already?

True but you can rarely see anyone enter Moonlight's room

Fuzo

First of all stop , talkin like aki lag us , aki disconnect us , thats patetic,  only XIII got this problems? no one from gw got disconnect ,no one from bp got disconnect , no one LAG only XIII??

You can be Banned For 3 Reasons , here they are :

1: Your Ip is Related to the acc used with the Party Bot , as you can see in the rules , all accounts related will get banned.

2: You can be banned cuz your IP is related to the guys who creat chars with the names "Akiisgay" "BanmeKnow" etc...

3: You can also be banned by Posting False Reviews about the Server .

anyway you cant came here and post s*** after s*** about our server , no one Heres is Defending AKI , we all members from BP also came here , WE are defending ZNRO the server that we play.

call here Capt.Jack Sparrow (leader of BP) or even Patricio Jose (The Real Leader of XIII) and i know that they will not like what you post.