ZNRO(Corrupted GM)

Started by Promotheus, Dec 19, 2007, 10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phen001

Quote from: Promotheus
1-2 minutes? The BP guild just got the agit. We waited for the their emblem to show up in kriem(Which was a go signal for us to enter.) We just entered the 2nd map when GW broke the emp. (Mind you that we were spamming speed pots.)
don't you find it very odd that when i, a slow, agility-less professor, made it further in the castle. in the same time. but without speed pots?
not to mention i was being delayed by entrance-defences.

i think it's save to assume that you simply entered the castle too late. whether you state you entered as quickly as possible or not.

akihito

thanks mr promenthus whatever which spread rumor about our server and you win our big "price" for Christmas . and thanks again to your friend which wasted my 1 hour recall , mute and ban .
if you would like to see what i did you may download and watch the vid i took http://akihito-chan.com/vid/rms.rar

-ps-
i took that with DV so the quality might not be that good =)

QuoteAnd as to what Aki posted in his very own Forums(which can be seen earlier in the blog) discriminates XIII players, and as well as mock us. Would you call that respect?
You guys doesn't even deserve to be respect why ? you guys being childish (refer to the video above)
and another thing , writing false review , lie , hacking , cracking , exploiting , rule breaking, what else you guys do ? if Critical doesn't message me on MSN telling me about that ~Chibi~ guy is using 3rd party program aka WPE to gain speed potion before woe, probably i still don't know about the exploit on our client protect launcher. FYI i don't have my "very own forum" its public forum where everyone can post ok ?

akihito

omg spamming lol

FYI i've updated my ban list you  can take a look i you are lazy to download my video which is 2 threads above =)

http://bbs.zn-gaming.net/index.php?showtopic=5514

Quote from: anti-corrrupt on Dec 20, 2007, 02:47 PM

hmm you look like akihito adviser / speaker or prolly his boyfriend that stay with him 24 hours a day sit nex t to him and play with him

OW i'm not gay FYI
probably you were that mhine25 guy which making lots of account and call me a gay just now

hey grow up kid find a life or go ruin other server (hack , exploit , bot , rule breaking w/e)

anti-corrrupt

Quote from: akihito on Dec 20, 2007, 02:52 PM
omg spamming lol

FYI i've updated my ban list you  can take a look i you are lazy to download my video which is 2 threads above =)

http://bbs.zn-gaming.net/index.php?showtopic=5514

Quote from: anti-corrrupt on Dec 20, 2007, 02:47 PM

hmm you look like akihito adviser / speaker or prolly his boyfriend that stay with him 24 hours a day sit nex t to him and play with him

OW i'm not gay FYI
probably you were that mhine25 guy which making lots of account and call me a gay just now

hey grow up kid find a life or go ruin other server (hack , exploit , bot , rule breaking w/e)

lol aki because you couldnt take the criticise, you the one should grow up mate
you are the server operator, you should take our criticise as a input to your business and
think of the player sake. Not for your own sake.

i am not hacker, exploit, bot or whatever you said.
i m donator yor fakn server but
If you can give my money back i happy to leave without comment and move on.
i want to play fair game and not ruined by selfish dude because his the owner of the server and just take our donation and make fun of our games.

ragnarok woe is my favorite strategic games online to relieve my stress after work everyday.
the games in your server is not about strategic games.
Whats the strategic games to this server if akihito as the owner of the server controll the next woe who wil the strongest guild. i wont believe if some of these guy said akihito participate in woe with fair games and he dare to stay in loosing side.

my friends just told me that he dueled your WS allucardo (because he didnt know that is you), Your WS built is fakn bull sht.   
ITs about You make fun of peoples games.

what happen next?
you should play with your own pal GW, hope get bore soon..

also dont call me kids, i definetly older than you 
you just taiwanese nerd 18 years old kids

Phen001

Quote from: anti-corrrupt on Dec 20, 2007, 04:34 PM
D-O-N-A-T-I-O-N

spell it with me.

anti-corrrupt

Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 20, 2007, 04:46 PM
D-O-N-A-T-I-O-N

spell it with me.

donation is for people who deserve, which means he not deserve for my donation
as i said "IF"

i dont need reply from speaker/boyfriend/chief adviser/ or same word "donkey licker"

just piss off and go somewhere else

Flaming

Zone

Ya, you need to calm down.

Pow

Right.. I said that if any more flames occur in this thread it would be locked down, but instead of this (since evidence has been provided and questions have been left unanswered) - I'm just going to be handing out warnings to all you naughty people.

As follows :

Quote from: anti-corrrupt on Dec 20, 2007, 04:53 PM
Quote from: Phen001 on Dec 20, 2007, 04:46 PM
D-O-N-A-T-I-O-N

spell it with me.

as i said "IF"

i dont need reply from speaker/boyfriend/chief adviser/ or same word "donkey licker"

Placed on the "Warned" List for flaming.

-Pow.
Divided we stand, together we fall.
There isn't any god that can save us all
So don't pray on your knees, just beg on your hands
There is no belief in this promised land

Phen001

Quote from: anti-corrrupt on Dec 20, 2007, 04:53 PM
as i said "IF"

donations are gifts.
if you give something, it's not yours any longer.
how is it logical that you want 'your' money back? it's not even yours anymore.

just a side note: the reason i'm 'defending' znro is because i refuse that a bunch of people who lost a game are going to wreck this server's reputation.

akihito

Quotelol aki because you couldnt take the criticise, you the one should grow up mate
you are the server operator, you should take our criticise as a input to your business and
think of the player sake. Not for your own sake.
orly spamming in my server by making s*** of account and saying i'm gay can telling me to grow up ? oh come on you are the one suppose to grow up kthxbai . players sake ? leave or go i don't even f*** care

i am not hacker, exploit, bot or whatever you said.
i m donator yor fakn server but
i want to play fair game and not ruined by selfish dude because his the owner of the server and just take our donation and make fun of our games.
right i'm selfish , i "scam" donation moneh , i ban donors which exploit my client and hacking the game for items . oh ya you aint get back your money , go ahead and whine at RMS saying we scam your money .
and remember to mention you and your friend exploited our client and hacking the game =)

Quoteragnarok woe is my favorite strategic games online to relieve my stress after work everyday.
the games in your server is not about strategic games.
Whats the strategic games to this server if akihito as the owner of the server controll the next woe who wil the strongest guild. i wont believe if some of these guy said akihito participate in woe with fair games and he dare to stay in loosing side.
i don't control any woe , i'm just a player in a guild name Golden Wings which help Emp keeping with my priest and some times on my creator.

Quotemy friends just told me that he dueled your WS allucardo (because he didnt know that is you), Your WS built is fakn bull sht.   
ITs about You make fun of peoples games.
WS allucardo ?i don't remember i have a char with that name
FYI theres more WS better than me which deal more than 2k per cart termination , need example ?

Quotewhat happen next?
you should play with your own pal GW, hope get bore soon..
O:

Quotealso dont call me kids, i definetly older than you
you just taiwanese nerd 18 years old kids
i'm 19 okay ?

and stop calling phen my boyfriend or w/e if you think i'm the person like that , probably you are the one which is GAY.

MrrgleCaek

Oh wow...this topic sure became a flamefest quickly....o,o
...did the problem actually get solved yet or what?

akihito

Quote from: MrrgleCaek on Dec 20, 2007, 06:58 PM
Oh wow...this topic sure became a flamefest quickly....o,o
...did the problem actually get solved yet or what?
iono , seems like those childish player still refuse to stop lol

*yawn*
sleep time ~ 8.00AM now O.O

proof

orly spamming in my server by making s*** of account and saying i'm gay can telling me to grow up ? oh come on you are the one suppose to grow up kthxbai . players sake ? leave or go i don't even f*** care

a very civilized and courteous way to talk mr. friendly gm. still, i would appreciate it much if you yourself [not mr. phen] answer my list of questions [found on page two].

you and GW do that all the time. in znforums, znRO, even in RMS boards you are always impolite and disrespectful. please, you people are the ones who should "grow up".

if mr. aki can lose his cool just like that, who knows what he'd do if you happen piss him [and and probably his friends] off ingame.

p.s. please answer my questions. if your conscience is clean, you can answer them with ease. if not, and you choose to lie, then i'd still pray for you so that you can sleep well at night. =)

http://www.pixlodge.com/file/view/273/untitled.JPG

Fuzo

You guys , wrote 10 or more critics about znRO and always we have a answer  and now that you guys dont have anything else to complain your telling idiot stuff like "Your his boyfriend" "you are a 18 years Nerd"  , if you dont have any other complain with any prove , stop posting s*** about nothing. =/

pantam

OK look. im in BP not in GW, i dont think aki does anything wrong, i thin he plays fair, i could get in gw w/o dying i dont hack/bot or anything i play FAIR until im at the emp. if XIII leader got banned, i think there is a reason, if there was no reason/ y dont just aki ban jack?! BP does have a weak defense, u can just go thru there, we're reorganizing BP. BTW aki is friendly (to some ppl but if u dont deserve him 2 be friendly then he wont be, i was able to (using my sinx) to get in a castle using speed pots, and cloaking bside wall i got throught BP defense and took castle in about 45secs-1min.

P.S. ur not sure if ur the first one to enter, cloak at portal uncloak, the person might have a fast load, cloak real fast then speed pot, and go in really really fast.