uaRO - the truth behind the fake wall

Started by kaNEt, Jan 06, 2024, 03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaNEt

Hi guys, been playing in uaRO for couple months and I'm coming to expose this GM TEAM so none of you lose your time in there.

First of all, let's start by saying the admin is a clown that doesn't allow Russian players but is willing to PAY a russian citizen for his gepard anticheat, imagine how dumb he is.

So... all started when a couple months ago I realize that job change monsters were giving drop, so indeed I reported to the GM's there was a possible exploit:

The truth is the GM's did nothing about it, in fact, they removed the card drop announcer the server had, so the expoit was even more doable, 3 updates went thru and since i was bored, I said u know what? f*** it, lets kill some zombies:

https://gyazo.com/474ae462bb72dc8bdddae8050bf9796f

After a while, the GM's found out, and instead of baning us, they just gave us "warnings" since they are the most corrupt people:

They didn't fix the exploit after the warning or to this day, yes, you can go and do the exploit right now and its gona work, you will be getting arround 2.2k poring coins in 1 hour and arround 10m in raw loot, so basically you are farming 35m/hr or more while normal players are doing 5m/hr in sleepers.

We in fact stoped doing it after the warning, since we can hold our word, not like these clowns. But yeah, there is no fix at all.

But here starts the funny part of the history:

1. We flooded the market with over 300k poring coins, and the economy or the price never were even hit, wana know why? Because Majin Buu character is a disguised GM that was buying all our coins with @zeny and allowing us to exploit and even asking "didn't you do zombies today?" when none of us did talk with him about that.

2. After a couple days of the warning we started comping Ukranian guild in bio3 (Main GM is ukranian) and they started losing all the mvps to a level 90 chemist, one night i asked an american friend to log into my account to bomb the mvp since there is no dual login possible, this friend never player the server before. The GM saw the american ip on my account and blocked the bomber instantly thinking i was using dual client, but after presented the facts that it was a real person, instead of acepting his mistake, his ego went to the roof and started baning left and right for the zombies, but the truth is, he doesn't even know what to ban.

So the admin is so noob that instead of swaping the zombie monster for another one that dosen't give loot (HE DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS) he just added the card drop announcer back, thinking he can stop the exploit with this.

Also, the admin tried to search in the db to see for exploiters and ban, he ended up only baning 2 of my friends that never did the exploit cause he don't even know what he is looking for and he didn't ban like 80% of our exploited gears, zeny and acccounts. We can still play the server and are stacked af just bcz this guy can't even do a simple database search.

So yeah, in my opinion no1 should waste their time on a server were gm's lie with their words, do @zeny, can't even fix exploits or simple bugs on skills like bowling bash or cart revolution and most important, don't even know how to look in their db.

tldr;

- admins doing @zeny
- admins word values 0
- admin is unable to fix simple code things or exploits
- admin is unable to search in the db for exploits
- admin is playing and if you start wining them you gona end up banned.

Tbh, we could keep playing here since we have over 600m in zeny/gears and 80% of our accounts aren't banned, but knowingly we gona get ban on every biolabs win due to admin ego is just pointless. I hope none of you lose your time on a server with such unskilled admins.

If you are playing uaRO and don't belive me, just need to go with your merchant into a poring and do cart revolution, u will realize any pushback skill in the game like Storm Gust aswell is bugged, the admin knows and tried to fix for MONTHS and he can't even fix something as simple as this, no need to belive my words, you can do it yourself.

Seriko

Where to begin with this witch hunt...Guess we'll start top down!

Thanks for picking and choosing which text to put up there to make it seem like anything you said has validity.  You being "safe" was based on reporting the issue to us at the end of November like I discussed with you before previously.  Well surprise, you lied which make my original comment null and void.  You down played your whole involvement in this (Which isn't anywhere near what you're claiming btw).

Moving on...
1. The only thing funny about this whole post is this accusation right here not only that you claim to have flooded the market with 300k+ Poring Coins (Completely not even ANYWHERE near accurate) but the fact you picked a random person and claimed they have @zeny command let alone a GM at all and they're....buying all of your stuff to make you rich for some reason instead of just creating the items for themselves if this was the type of corruption going on? (Confused)

2. To sum it up, database was traced, you and your friends did get banned due to exploiting something. In fact, we do know how to utilize it after all it seems. The loop hole was closed, members were banned.

tldr;
-This person has been a problem on prior servers and appears to be a compulsive liar.
-0 administrators play characters here due to conflict of interest and don't have time with families and dealing with individuals such as this one is a second full-time job
-Read and play by the rules and enjoy one of the best low rates still in existance with the other thousands of members who enjoy playing here.  We're happy to have you!

kaNEt

Quote from: Seriko on Jan 06, 2024, 04:54 PMWhere to begin with this witch hunt...Guess we'll start top down!

Thanks for picking and choosing which text to put up there to make it seem like anything you said has validity.  You being "safe" was based on reporting the issue to us at the end of November like I discussed with you before previously.  Well surprise, you lied which make my original comment null and void.  You down played your whole involvement in this (Which isn't anywhere near what you're claiming btw).

Moving on...
1. The only thing funny about this whole post is this accusation right here not only that you claim to have flooded the market with 300k+ Poring Coins (Completely not even ANYWHERE near accurate) but the fact you picked a random person and claimed they have @zeny command let alone a GM at all and they're....buying all of your stuff to make you rich for some reason instead of just creating the items for themselves if this was the type of corruption going on? (Confused)

2. To sum it up, database was traced, you and your friends did get banned due to exploiting something. In fact, we do know how to utilize it after all it seems. The loop hole was closed, members were banned.

tldr;
-This person has been a problem on prior servers and appears to be a compulsive liar.
-0 administrators play characters here due to conflict of interest and don't have time with families and dealing with individuals such as this one is a second full-time job
-Read and play by the rules and enjoy one of the best low rates still in existance with the other thousands of members who enjoy playing here.  We're happy to have you!

This is funny, wana know why? players just need to do an acolyte or thief with repetables and see by themselfs the monsters are still droping coins and in fact i'm right and u are just an unskilled team.

Btw, you didn't ban anything near close what we have and i would post it here but why would i make ur life easier? You are so noob that only wiped 1 guild storage while i have 5 more, how would i know u wiped my guild storage if i can't acces the game or u baned all? ..... for real, stop making a foul of yourself.

I've been a problem to prior servers? okay, show proof sir? were is it? in fact this is my first and only post in ratemyserver, how am i a compulsive liar? how i've been a problem if i wasn't even playing ragnarok? XD

Instead, I am showing proof from you being a corrupt gm accepting exploits u even admit it in your post "if it was less i would had accepted" so... lets see... from your own logic... its not 200k coins... but its also not less bcz u didn't accept... witch one is it sir?

For real, if any player can play on your server its clear they are the ones with problems. Also, the rules didn't had anything about exploits, it only said "exploits to crash server", you guys just updated the rules overnight to fit your convinence and even added the rule 3.4.1 to be able to ban innocent people.

You are a joke and people just need to read yourself and go kill zombies to see it by themselfs.

Saika911

Quote from: Seriko on Jan 06, 2024, 04:54 PM...and claimed they have @zeny command let alone a GM at all and they're....buying all of your stuff to make you rich for some reason instead of just creating the items for themselves if this was the type of corruption going on? (Confused)

I have not played uaRO and don't know what Poring Coins do, but after spending two minutes reading the OP and your post, even I can tell that buying the coins is something you would do to avoid problems caused by having too many on them on the market. A GM could avoid those problems by basically buying and deleting/not using them. Of course this would probably be the worst way to deal with it.

Never had any intention to play there because of the shameless advertising on other websites and discord servers. Not worth playing anything other than passion projects these days anyway.

swtfear

what if gepard was produced as a russian spy tool, ever thought about that?

Satsuki

i dont know if majin buu really is a gm.
but at least one gm knows about the gdb/thanatos mvp exploit and its still not fixxed.
like everything on this server.
the card announcer thing is 100% belivable
bowling bash was bugged for months, soul breaker had 3 less range for months.
they fixxed bowling bash not by removing gutter lines, they fixxed it by using the re:zero script for the skill KEKW
everyone knows, uaro is just a waiting room for [off-topic removed]. uaro has no soul.

Staff edit: You were quoted for off-topic material which will further derail the topic.

Ralgondo

just looks like a very long rant from a toxic gamer lashing out

Orange

Quote from: Seriko on Jan 06, 2024, 04:54 PMbuying all of your stuff to make you rich for some reason instead of just creating the items for themselves if this was the type of corruption going on? (Confused)

Its commonplace for server admins engaging in RMT to establish themselves or friends as legitimate players on the server and engage in the market so that when someone buys stuff off them they feel safer about it and don't suspect gm corruption. For example you can't just @item combat knives and GTB cards if you never go and kill the MvP's because it will be found out and people will quit the server.

Not saying that's what is happening on this server and not going to seriously enter a discussion with a bunch of <10 post accounts but trying to discredit a claim with 'that doesnt makes sense' when its the way things have been done on several other big servers makes me believe OP a little bit more.
:3

cogombre

Quote from: Seriko on Jan 06, 2024, 04:54 PMBlablablah

Thank you for your opinion with 0 evidences, source: believe me.

Did you really think this reply would help you in any way? If you're a gm you have in hand tons of evidences, just using your word shows to all of us your dictatorship mindset.

Ninjaedit: The average age of RO players is about 30, we've seen the raise and fall of many many servers, and the most common reason for the fall of the servers is GMs being corrupts, GMs missbehaving, GM abusing his power. Whatever you're doing we've seen it before in other servers, don't think you can fool us.

Playtester

Assuming the exploit really exists (nobody denied that so far), why doesn't the admin just fix it? It's not really that hard to exchange a monster with its G_ version and make sure the G version has no drops, no? Then you don't have to invest hours of work tracing logs and banning people for exploiting it.

"The admin is too stupid to fix it." sounds kinda crazy to me to the point it's not believable.

ForgotMyOldAccount

mapflag_noloot exists.... /no1

for uaro admin if you read:

go to noloot.txt under npc/mapflag
add in_rogue
@reloadscript

job done!

Autoro

Quote from: Playtester on Jan 07, 2024, 05:26 AMAssuming the exploit really exists (nobody denied that so far), why doesn't the admin just fix it?
"The admin is too stupid to fix it." sounds kinda crazy to me to the point it's not believable.
This was my thoughts exactly and after seeing the conversation with OP and the GM. Its known. Its not a mystery, the only question is why was it not removed?
I agree that simply swappping the monster is something the GM can obviously do so that is why it feels strange that it was never sorted.
Quote from: Ralgondo on Jan 06, 2024, 06:26 PMjust looks like a very long rant from a toxic gamer lashing out
I do think sometimes this community has a habit of glossing over someone's actual point and labelling it toxic or crazy just because they may show a bit of emotion, are not known or do not type like the HR department is in the room.
Quote from: Seriko on Jan 06, 2024, 04:54 PM-Read and play by the rules and enjoy one of the best low rates still in existance with the other thousands of members who enjoy playing here.  We're happy to have you!
But your totally allowed to be as passive aggressive as you want to be and actually its kind of rewarded and seen as having 99 INT./heh

kaNEt

Quote from: Playtester on Jan 07, 2024, 05:26 AM"The admin is too stupid to fix it." sounds kinda crazy to me to the point it's not believable.

I understand what you mean but i can tell you i've been arround here since the og times were u used to post on eA original .ws forums and i swear this admin doesn't even know what he is doing.

Any current player just need to think on the way he try to fix things. For example, he is not even able to create a simple @settings popup npc to allow @ignorebg on/off @cardannouncer on/off, his only way to reply to this kind of suggestions is "with the new client we will be able to fix everything", wana know what was his "new client"? just a grf files update.

:D

kaNEt

Look, he is soo unskilled i've reported to him 20 times gepard is not working and is not enforcing gepard.grf and he hasn't even been able to fix something as simple:

Quote from: ForgotMyOldAccount on Jan 07, 2024, 06:27 AMmapflag_noloot exists.... /no1

for uaro admin if you read:

go to noloot.txt under npc/mapflag
add in_rogue
@reloadscript

job done!

really nice try but if u don't add in_monk in there the exploit is still doable sir :facepalm:

W4nd3r

Never Wrote here, i like the server, only one , but can see the flaws on it, the Gepard is non functional at all.
pretty sure guilds that know have big advantage, can just target the BIG donkey Clown.. and thats it, and because most server is kinda pronterean and guilds are inexperienced they maybe wont notice...

BUT what im gonna complain, is that i actually have my belief on server being biased towards Majin Buu char..dunno if he a gm or what but.. i beat him a entire day at poring land for Angelings and Ghostrings and inmediately i have GMS in my donkey for 3 days checking me on different chars.... like real?

I love the server cuz the ammount of peeps and feels alive, but as ussual, low Rate gms in general are extremely unexperienced and will always be taken advantage by experienced players be on exploits that are well known or bugs.

:'(  the RO life is so harsh.

Felione

When I played on this server, that Majin Buu was just constantly killing mvps, and quite quickly. I wasn't sure what was happening at the time, but it did feel like he was either exploiting something, or simply summoned them himself. Regardless, I left the server, because I felt uneasy about it. I guess the blatant discrimination of Russian people is what told me not to support it. I'm generally a non-caring person about these things, because it is your personal server and you have every right to block what countries you wish, but it came at a time when Russian people were already being ridiculed around the world for something they never agreed to.

I don't know, I just couldn't continue, even though the parties were fun.

Majin Buu

Quote from: kaNEt on Jan 06, 2024, 03:24 PMBut here starts the funny part of the history:

1. We flooded the market with over 300k poring coins, and the economy or the price never were even hit, wana know why? Because Majin Buu character is a disguised GM that was buying all our coins with @zeny and allowing us to exploit and even asking "didn't you do zombies today?" when none of us did talk with him about that.

The fact that you say my account is GM's directly insults all the effort I put into it. I bought almost 10k of Poring Coins from you if I remember correctly, I don't know where you get such inflated numbers as 300k of PC, it seems a bit crazy to me. The zombie cards thing was very obvious, once I surpassed 100 zombie cards I asked on discord where those cards came from since no one farmed them... there an old and experienced player immediately knew what they were doing and the passing of the days confirmed it.

You broke the rules, you benefited from a bug, you poisoned me in main, you indirectly called me "monkey"... next time choose better who you want to have as enemies.

By the mouth dies the fish

notlikethat

So you knew that someone was massfarming Poring Coins in a very sketchy way and as a GM you did not question it, but instead bought them all from them? That's f*** up man.

I would also like to add on another note:

I've played UA RO when it was relatively new and two of my russian friends (we are an international guild), got banned like 2 weeks later, because the admin 'suddenly' found out they were russians. There wasn't even a discussion or anything, they just got banned.

We've played the server for about 6 weeks in total and in like the last 4 weeks of our 'stay' we have been grinding majoruros/minorous afk with macros, icewall and sprite editing. The slaves kept dropping cards and poring coins in numbers, that we basically all decided to quit, since the admin just had no clue how to manage a server properly.

It is easy to open / host a server, but if you are just bad at the game and you don't know the problems behind some mechanics, then it is obvious that things like this would happen.

In the End, UARO is just a casual trashserver for people that just want to play the game and that do not really care if there are sketchy things going on behind closed doors.

If I don't see it it's not happening, right?

And last thing everyone should know:
If there are Admins / GMs that have access to commands like @item etc, then they are going to abuse it.

Do not give your f*** players, that THEN become GMs, @item or any other of these commands.

But hey, over 1k people online! That server must SURELY BE GREAT.

Whispered

I agree, sad to see that this server has so many players on it, being the dumpster fire it actually is, GM claiming "one of the best lowrates still in existence" just makes me sad, the server is ridden with bugs, staff showing abysmal incompetence, the competition and community is easily the most toxic i've ever experienced, if this is the best then we are screwed.
Also this Majin Buu guy just happens to register an account all of a sudden on RMS /hmm

Reptile

I'm fairly sure the champ mvp killer is not a GM. People kill a lot of mvp's sometimes because they mass buy garbage cards and poring coins so they can trade them for bloody branches and profit from the loot. 10k is also not really an absurd amount, you can buy that with a 100kk, an organized guild can easily make that money very quickly. The 100 zombies card tho, idk why you wouldn't report the moment you saw that the 20th zombie card came from the same guy.
Anyway anyone can check this kaNET guy behavior on discord, he is completely deranged, his messages are still up and he almost certainly is not telling the full story, this whole narrative about some hidden GM buying poring coins instead of just banning the guy, fixing the quest and doing the @zeny for his friends seems ludicrous and overcomplicated. The easiest explanation is just incompetence, laziness and so on, which looks to be the overall level they are operating by the way I dealt with them through tickets.

kaNEt

Quote from: Majin Buu on Jan 09, 2024, 09:17 AMThe fact that you say my account is GM's directly insults all the effort I put into it. I bought almost 10k of Poring Coins from you if I remember correctly, I don't know where you get such inflated numbers as 300k of PC, it seems a bit crazy to me. The zombie cards thing was very obvious, once I surpassed 100 zombie cards I asked on discord where those cards came from since no one farmed them... there an old and experienced player immediately knew what they were doing and the passing of the days confirmed it.

You broke the rules, you benefited from a bug, you poisoned me in main, you indirectly called me "monkey"... next time choose better who you want to have as enemies.

how can u be such a liar? i dare you come with the gm account and post proof logs of us giving u more than 5 zombie cards noob, just the day u called me "nazi" for having too much i sold u more than 10k in one day, come with that log too

Quotenext time choose better who you want to have as enemies.

XDXDDDDDDDDDD ok seriko ok

pd: your old server WOERO was as abusable and as bad as UARO noob gm team, u guys can search for WOERO on this forums

Satsuki

i saw majin buu playing woe in uptopia, the number 1 bug abuser guild where one of the ex-"helpers" play.
the helper got kicked from his last guild and his helper position for being very toxic and a bug abuser.
imo its entirely possible that majin buu is a gm

Rayeth

I am playing this server at the moment. So far just a casual player but my god its filled with bugs its only gonna be a matter of time and when you tell them something, its like pulling teeth to get it fix. The blatant racism is rampant as well.

Felione

Quote from: Majin Buu on Jan 09, 2024, 09:17 AMThe fact that you say my account is GM's directly insults all the effort I put into it. I bought almost 10k of Poring Coins from you if I remember correctly, I don't know where you get such inflated numbers as 300k of PC, it seems a bit crazy to me. The zombie cards thing was very obvious, once I surpassed 100 zombie cards I asked on discord where those cards came from since no one farmed them... there an old and experienced player immediately knew what they were doing and the passing of the days confirmed it.

Well, it's nice of you to snitch, but did you rid of the 10k coins or did you keep them? did you use them? and are you currently reselling them back right now? If you answered yes to any of the 3, then you're no better than they are. It also sounds like you knew what they were doing the whole time. What makes you any different?

Seekr

Quote from: Felione on Jan 08, 2024, 02:01 PMWhen I played on this server, that Majin Buu was just constantly killing mvps, and quite quickly. I wasn't sure what was happening at the time, but it did feel like he was either exploiting something, or simply summoned them himself. Regardless, I left the server, because I felt uneasy about it. I guess the blatant discrimination of Russian people is what told me not to support it. I'm generally a non-caring person about these things, because it is your personal server and you have every right to block what countries you wish, but it came at a time when Russian people were already being ridiculed around the world for something they never agreed to.

I don't know, I just couldn't continue, even though the parties were fun.

Exploiting being an episode 13 champion. You have fast MVP searching via snap and a button to delete MVPs out of existence. At maximum crank, a solo champ can deliver a 200k asura nearly instantly with a reload time of less than 2 seconds.

Anyway, just saying that if you see the same guy finding and killing 5 different MVPs in 6-7 minutes that's just a champion doing champion things. Get lucky and it can be even faster.

For UARO being corrupt and also developers putting in minimal effort and not fixing bugs I'm really not surprised. They just really got the rates and the advertising pitch right. That 5x5x5x just felt right to people who used to enjoy OriginsRo. But the actual amount of developing time they put in compared to other low rate servers is a tiny fraction.

For being xenophobic/racist/discriminatory - sensitive topic, but yes, today admin hates Russians, tomorrow he hates Americans and bans every American. I'd rather play on a server whose administration doesn't discriminate people based on their nationality. In my experience, people who do that are always big pieces of s*** IRL. And this is ten times more relevant in times of war; it's important to understand the enemies are humans just like your countrymen.

Whispered

The answer of the admin on this review alone tells you a lot
You cannot view this attachment.

yC

Reminder of my message here: https://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-discussion/racist*-uaro-admin-team-bans-all-russian-people-from-playing-on-their-server/msg205960/#msg205960

QuoteRMS is not the right place to discuss political issue or world issue.  We are not going to judge this.
Our terms of services do not disallow server setting their own rules.

I might have to lock this topic if it gets out of game discussion.

kaNEt

Quote from: yC on Jan 11, 2024, 03:06 PMReminder of my message here: https://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-discussion/racist*-uaro-admin-team-bans-all-russian-people-from-playing-on-their-server/msg205960/#msg205960

I might have to lock this topic if it gets out of game discussion.

I totally understand and respect this, as you can see it has never been the goal on any of my posts.

But it's kinda weird when uaRO admin reply like that to so many reviews, even they might have their own rules and its not against any ToS, they also making rms a place were they discuss those issues :/

Felione

Quote from: Seekr on Jan 11, 2024, 09:46 AMExploiting being an episode 13 champion. You have fast MVP searching via snap and a button to delete MVPs out of existence. At maximum crank, a solo champ can deliver a 200k asura nearly instantly with a reload time of less than 2 seconds.

Anyway, just saying that if you see the same guy finding and killing 5 different MVPs in 6-7 minutes that's just a champion doing champion things. Get lucky and it can be even faster.

For UARO being corrupt and also developers putting in minimal effort and not fixing bugs I'm really not surprised. They just really got the rates and the advertising pitch right. That 5x5x5x just felt right to people who used to enjoy OriginsRo. But the actual amount of developing time they put in compared to other low rate servers is a tiny fraction.

For being xenophobic/racist/discriminatory - sensitive topic, but yes, today admin hates Russians, tomorrow he hates Americans and bans every American. I'd rather play on a server whose administration doesn't discriminate people based on their nationality. In my experience, people who do that are always big pieces of s*** IRL. And this is ten times more relevant in times of war; it's important to understand the enemies are humans just like your countrymen.

I agree with everything, and I am aware what a champion can do, but it was just timed far too quickly. He might have been camping them consistently, which is fine, but as I mentioned, the interval between each kill was a little too close. I'm glad I'm not the only one who shares this view of people though. :D

kristo

Hi, sorry for the delay, I didn't know this issue had gotten out of hand.
I'd like to sort out some of the things that people have in this post.
Being the first who I am, some people know me within the community as GL of many guilds and competing in Woe and Mvp

Right now I find myself IP banned along with my main and related account within what is UaRo.

Similarly, the aforementioned Majin Buu has been an active player of the clan since its inception both in the game and in Dicord. He's a Thyhard like few others, but he's not a GM or administrator like Lei there, he was the one who denounced the mistake when they started selling cards in exorbitant numbers for sale and indirectly responsible for the fact that more members of the clan were banned without any explanation.

As far as direct management (GM) goes, if it's a big deal to want to fix anything. they do not have the ability to solve basic BUGS since the maintenance of the client apparently depends on an external developer. At the time, I came to argue with the administration, accusing clans of favoritism and abuse of power on the part of helpers.
You have to look at that server as a good business system because that's what it is

Regarding that, if they're racist and stuff, uff... let's say that if you're from LATAM it's easier for you to have very low ping, before you are considered by the administration of Uaro in some sense.
In Uaro you have to pay to play