uaRO - the truth behind the fake wall

Started by kaNEt, Jan 06, 2024, 03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felione

When I played on this server, that Majin Buu was just constantly killing mvps, and quite quickly. I wasn't sure what was happening at the time, but it did feel like he was either exploiting something, or simply summoned them himself. Regardless, I left the server, because I felt uneasy about it. I guess the blatant discrimination of Russian people is what told me not to support it. I'm generally a non-caring person about these things, because it is your personal server and you have every right to block what countries you wish, but it came at a time when Russian people were already being ridiculed around the world for something they never agreed to.

I don't know, I just couldn't continue, even though the parties were fun.

Majin Buu

Quote from: kaNEt on Jan 06, 2024, 03:24 PMBut here starts the funny part of the history:

1. We flooded the market with over 300k poring coins, and the economy or the price never were even hit, wana know why? Because Majin Buu character is a disguised GM that was buying all our coins with @zeny and allowing us to exploit and even asking "didn't you do zombies today?" when none of us did talk with him about that.

The fact that you say my account is GM's directly insults all the effort I put into it. I bought almost 10k of Poring Coins from you if I remember correctly, I don't know where you get such inflated numbers as 300k of PC, it seems a bit crazy to me. The zombie cards thing was very obvious, once I surpassed 100 zombie cards I asked on discord where those cards came from since no one farmed them... there an old and experienced player immediately knew what they were doing and the passing of the days confirmed it.

You broke the rules, you benefited from a bug, you poisoned me in main, you indirectly called me "monkey"... next time choose better who you want to have as enemies.

By the mouth dies the fish

notlikethat

So you knew that someone was massfarming Poring Coins in a very sketchy way and as a GM you did not question it, but instead bought them all from them? That's f*** up man.

I would also like to add on another note:

I've played UA RO when it was relatively new and two of my russian friends (we are an international guild), got banned like 2 weeks later, because the admin 'suddenly' found out they were russians. There wasn't even a discussion or anything, they just got banned.

We've played the server for about 6 weeks in total and in like the last 4 weeks of our 'stay' we have been grinding majoruros/minorous afk with macros, icewall and sprite editing. The slaves kept dropping cards and poring coins in numbers, that we basically all decided to quit, since the admin just had no clue how to manage a server properly.

It is easy to open / host a server, but if you are just bad at the game and you don't know the problems behind some mechanics, then it is obvious that things like this would happen.

In the End, UARO is just a casual trashserver for people that just want to play the game and that do not really care if there are sketchy things going on behind closed doors.

If I don't see it it's not happening, right?

And last thing everyone should know:
If there are Admins / GMs that have access to commands like @item etc, then they are going to abuse it.

Do not give your f*** players, that THEN become GMs, @item or any other of these commands.

But hey, over 1k people online! That server must SURELY BE GREAT.

Whispered

I agree, sad to see that this server has so many players on it, being the dumpster fire it actually is, GM claiming "one of the best lowrates still in existence" just makes me sad, the server is ridden with bugs, staff showing abysmal incompetence, the competition and community is easily the most toxic i've ever experienced, if this is the best then we are screwed.
Also this Majin Buu guy just happens to register an account all of a sudden on RMS /hmm

Reptile

I'm fairly sure the champ mvp killer is not a GM. People kill a lot of mvp's sometimes because they mass buy garbage cards and poring coins so they can trade them for bloody branches and profit from the loot. 10k is also not really an absurd amount, you can buy that with a 100kk, an organized guild can easily make that money very quickly. The 100 zombies card tho, idk why you wouldn't report the moment you saw that the 20th zombie card came from the same guy.
Anyway anyone can check this kaNET guy behavior on discord, he is completely deranged, his messages are still up and he almost certainly is not telling the full story, this whole narrative about some hidden GM buying poring coins instead of just banning the guy, fixing the quest and doing the @zeny for his friends seems ludicrous and overcomplicated. The easiest explanation is just incompetence, laziness and so on, which looks to be the overall level they are operating by the way I dealt with them through tickets.

kaNEt

Quote from: Majin Buu on Jan 09, 2024, 09:17 AMThe fact that you say my account is GM's directly insults all the effort I put into it. I bought almost 10k of Poring Coins from you if I remember correctly, I don't know where you get such inflated numbers as 300k of PC, it seems a bit crazy to me. The zombie cards thing was very obvious, once I surpassed 100 zombie cards I asked on discord where those cards came from since no one farmed them... there an old and experienced player immediately knew what they were doing and the passing of the days confirmed it.

You broke the rules, you benefited from a bug, you poisoned me in main, you indirectly called me "monkey"... next time choose better who you want to have as enemies.

how can u be such a liar? i dare you come with the gm account and post proof logs of us giving u more than 5 zombie cards noob, just the day u called me "nazi" for having too much i sold u more than 10k in one day, come with that log too

Quotenext time choose better who you want to have as enemies.

XDXDDDDDDDDDD ok seriko ok

pd: your old server WOERO was as abusable and as bad as UARO noob gm team, u guys can search for WOERO on this forums

Satsuki

i saw majin buu playing woe in uptopia, the number 1 bug abuser guild where one of the ex-"helpers" play.
the helper got kicked from his last guild and his helper position for being very toxic and a bug abuser.
imo its entirely possible that majin buu is a gm

Rayeth

I am playing this server at the moment. So far just a casual player but my god its filled with bugs its only gonna be a matter of time and when you tell them something, its like pulling teeth to get it fix. The blatant racism is rampant as well.

Felione

Quote from: Majin Buu on Jan 09, 2024, 09:17 AMThe fact that you say my account is GM's directly insults all the effort I put into it. I bought almost 10k of Poring Coins from you if I remember correctly, I don't know where you get such inflated numbers as 300k of PC, it seems a bit crazy to me. The zombie cards thing was very obvious, once I surpassed 100 zombie cards I asked on discord where those cards came from since no one farmed them... there an old and experienced player immediately knew what they were doing and the passing of the days confirmed it.

Well, it's nice of you to snitch, but did you rid of the 10k coins or did you keep them? did you use them? and are you currently reselling them back right now? If you answered yes to any of the 3, then you're no better than they are. It also sounds like you knew what they were doing the whole time. What makes you any different?

Seekr

Quote from: Felione on Jan 08, 2024, 02:01 PMWhen I played on this server, that Majin Buu was just constantly killing mvps, and quite quickly. I wasn't sure what was happening at the time, but it did feel like he was either exploiting something, or simply summoned them himself. Regardless, I left the server, because I felt uneasy about it. I guess the blatant discrimination of Russian people is what told me not to support it. I'm generally a non-caring person about these things, because it is your personal server and you have every right to block what countries you wish, but it came at a time when Russian people were already being ridiculed around the world for something they never agreed to.

I don't know, I just couldn't continue, even though the parties were fun.

Exploiting being an episode 13 champion. You have fast MVP searching via snap and a button to delete MVPs out of existence. At maximum crank, a solo champ can deliver a 200k asura nearly instantly with a reload time of less than 2 seconds.

Anyway, just saying that if you see the same guy finding and killing 5 different MVPs in 6-7 minutes that's just a champion doing champion things. Get lucky and it can be even faster.

For UARO being corrupt and also developers putting in minimal effort and not fixing bugs I'm really not surprised. They just really got the rates and the advertising pitch right. That 5x5x5x just felt right to people who used to enjoy OriginsRo. But the actual amount of developing time they put in compared to other low rate servers is a tiny fraction.

For being xenophobic/racist/discriminatory - sensitive topic, but yes, today admin hates Russians, tomorrow he hates Americans and bans every American. I'd rather play on a server whose administration doesn't discriminate people based on their nationality. In my experience, people who do that are always big pieces of s*** IRL. And this is ten times more relevant in times of war; it's important to understand the enemies are humans just like your countrymen.

Whispered

The answer of the admin on this review alone tells you a lot
You cannot view this attachment.

yC

Reminder of my message here: https://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-discussion/racist*-uaro-admin-team-bans-all-russian-people-from-playing-on-their-server/msg205960/#msg205960

QuoteRMS is not the right place to discuss political issue or world issue.  We are not going to judge this.
Our terms of services do not disallow server setting their own rules.

I might have to lock this topic if it gets out of game discussion.

kaNEt

Quote from: yC on Jan 11, 2024, 03:06 PMReminder of my message here: https://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-discussion/racist*-uaro-admin-team-bans-all-russian-people-from-playing-on-their-server/msg205960/#msg205960

I might have to lock this topic if it gets out of game discussion.

I totally understand and respect this, as you can see it has never been the goal on any of my posts.

But it's kinda weird when uaRO admin reply like that to so many reviews, even they might have their own rules and its not against any ToS, they also making rms a place were they discuss those issues :/

Felione

Quote from: Seekr on Jan 11, 2024, 09:46 AMExploiting being an episode 13 champion. You have fast MVP searching via snap and a button to delete MVPs out of existence. At maximum crank, a solo champ can deliver a 200k asura nearly instantly with a reload time of less than 2 seconds.

Anyway, just saying that if you see the same guy finding and killing 5 different MVPs in 6-7 minutes that's just a champion doing champion things. Get lucky and it can be even faster.

For UARO being corrupt and also developers putting in minimal effort and not fixing bugs I'm really not surprised. They just really got the rates and the advertising pitch right. That 5x5x5x just felt right to people who used to enjoy OriginsRo. But the actual amount of developing time they put in compared to other low rate servers is a tiny fraction.

For being xenophobic/racist/discriminatory - sensitive topic, but yes, today admin hates Russians, tomorrow he hates Americans and bans every American. I'd rather play on a server whose administration doesn't discriminate people based on their nationality. In my experience, people who do that are always big pieces of s*** IRL. And this is ten times more relevant in times of war; it's important to understand the enemies are humans just like your countrymen.

I agree with everything, and I am aware what a champion can do, but it was just timed far too quickly. He might have been camping them consistently, which is fine, but as I mentioned, the interval between each kill was a little too close. I'm glad I'm not the only one who shares this view of people though. :D

kristo

Hi, sorry for the delay, I didn't know this issue had gotten out of hand.
I'd like to sort out some of the things that people have in this post.
Being the first who I am, some people know me within the community as GL of many guilds and competing in Woe and Mvp

Right now I find myself IP banned along with my main and related account within what is UaRo.

Similarly, the aforementioned Majin Buu has been an active player of the clan since its inception both in the game and in Dicord. He's a Thyhard like few others, but he's not a GM or administrator like Lei there, he was the one who denounced the mistake when they started selling cards in exorbitant numbers for sale and indirectly responsible for the fact that more members of the clan were banned without any explanation.

As far as direct management (GM) goes, if it's a big deal to want to fix anything. they do not have the ability to solve basic BUGS since the maintenance of the client apparently depends on an external developer. At the time, I came to argue with the administration, accusing clans of favoritism and abuse of power on the part of helpers.
You have to look at that server as a good business system because that's what it is

Regarding that, if they're racist and stuff, uff... let's say that if you're from LATAM it's easier for you to have very low ping, before you are considered by the administration of Uaro in some sense.
In Uaro you have to pay to play