Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxess

Samson: Are there any other chars that are in jail that have not been
Samson: Unjailed
(@request): So have the rules changed?
@request sent.
( From Samson ) : yes
( From Samson ) : changed wed
( To Samson ) : Why are they not updated on the site then?
( From Samson ) : not sure
( To Samson ) : Okay then, where are these rules then?
( To Samson ) : The "updated" ones.
( To Samson ) : I would hope that these are written where players can
( To Samson ) : publically access them
( To Samson ) : Unless you're punishing them for breaking these rules when they're
( From Samson ) : we are debating allowing them except
( From Samson ) : during woe times
( To Samson ) : not visible to the population.
( From Samson ) : not punishing
( To Samson ) : I'm not talking about something specific about the rules
( From Samson ) : players know
( To Samson ) : I'm talking about where the updated ones are.
( From Samson ) : and guld leaders know as well
( To Samson ) : I didn't know.
( From Samson ) : this rule was explained to them
( To Samson ) : Oh really?
( From Samson ) : exactly
( To Samson ) : It wasn't explained to me.
( From Samson ) : well now you know
( To Samson ) : My my, you're so informative aren't you?
( To Samson ) : Know what?
( To Samson ) : You didn't say anything except for "they're not allowed"
( To Samson ) : Which I don't know what you're talking about that's "not allowed"
( From Samson ) : do you want to play a word game?
( From Samson ) : Buff bots not allowed
( From Samson ) : plain and simple
( To Samson ) : Lol, was it that hard to say that?
( To Samson ) : I guess so.

Clearly Evo has lost control, does not care anymore, and made a bad choice at choosing the GM's for his server. Look at their forums, look at their player count, look inside to see even more. Just don't get too pulled in by it. The server sucks, the GM's don't speak English well nor do they understand it well enough to be GM's.

"Plain and simple": TechRO sucks donkey

bape

Its pretty obvious on any server buff bots aren't allowed. Pretty much implied in all servers. o繫 you would only be noob to have a buff bot. Why are you angry that he jails people for having a buff bot? More to think, if you had a server, would you allow it? Even though, "buff bot" isn't of the rule list, I don't believe any server allows it any kind of bot. I don't think TechRo is at fault here and saying "TechRo sucks donkey" wouldn't be a nice way to put it. <3

Jinxess

Quote from: bape on May 03, 2008, 06:25 AM
Its pretty obvious on any server buff bots aren't allowed. Pretty much implied in all servers. o繫 you would only be noob to have a buff bot. Why are you angry that he jails people for having a buff bot? More to think, if you had a server, would you allow it? Even though, "buff bot" isn't of the rule list, I don't believe any server allows it any kind of bot. I don't think TechRo is at fault here and saying "TechRo sucks donkey" wouldn't be a nice way to put it. <3

Lol, aren't allowed? Did you even go to their homepage? Look at the rules. No wait, I forgot you don't read really well. Here, I'll hold your hand through this too, kiddo.

"Botting is PROHIBITED, except for those "Request Buff" Bots. Botting for the use of gaining items and/or zeny AFK will result in a permanent ban/creative torture by a GM. (Note: allowing buff bots give players with slow computers the conviencience of not having to multi client)"
This is straight from their homepage (actually read for once, you're making yourself look bad, again): http://tech-ro.com/main/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=16&Itemid=31

mickiedeez

LOL'ed at the rules:
"Racism is not encouraged." Doesn't say not allowed, but not encouraged.  Which means no punishments for being racist (i.e. calling someone a n*gger, a sp*ck, a cracker).

"Express your feelings openly" WTF? the first part: I can go around saying i hate n*gga's and sp*cks and not get in trouble, I'm just expressing ym feelings openly?  THATS BULLSH*T.

"is subject to creative punishment." wtf is this?  PROPER punish by GOOD GM's is jailing someone for  spamming.....  They're probably have the "Res and Kill overand over punishment" or making someone killable.....

"Botting is PROHIBITED, except for those "Request Buff" Bots. Botting for the use of gaining items and/or zeny AFK will result in a permanent ban/creative torture by a GM. (Note: allowing buff bots give players with slow computers the conviencience of not having to multi client)"  Why are people being jailed if the rule's aren't changed lol?

"Lastly, please use COMMON SENSE. If you think you'd get punished for doing something, don't do it."  Well from what i see, theres no rules against isnults and harrassment, no rules against racism, no rules against cursing, just against botting and annoying GM's.... So there's really nothing i can do to get in trouble here....

they need to fix thier rules....

~Mickie
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.

Jinxess

http://www.tech-ro.com/

Bai bai xD It was fun at first but then after a few days, it became corrupt more than ever.