StellaRO

Started by Arctic, Oct 22, 2008, 08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Descent

Quote from: Arctic on Oct 23, 2008, 11:06 AM

EDIT: Descent actually could you just close the thread? I already know that my request will not be respected. Its a shame how the review degenerated in bickering already, but wellnow you get a taste for what StellaRO is like.

So yeah, please lock this, Descent. Thank you~

If anyone has questions they can PM me instead.

Whoa, uh...I'm not a moderator. Rofl. I'm sure JJJ will probably close it when he sees what the thread has become, however.

Speaking of Triple J...*looks around*

Arctic

Quote from: Descent on Oct 23, 2008, 11:10 AM

EDIT: Descent actually could you just close the thread? I already know that my request will not be respected. Its a shame how the review degenerated in bickering already, but wellnow you get a taste for what StellaRO is like.

If anyone has questions they can PM me instead.

Whoa, uh...I'm not a moderator. Rofl. I'm sure JJJ will probably close it when he sees what the thread has become, however.

Speaking of Triple J...*looks around*
Oh :D   My bad, you spoke in a way that made me feel you were cautioning us that if we didn't behave you would lock it.

genesis_SOC

JJJ's a moderator here? Awesome.

undercover

Sounds like my type of server. Thanks for the review. I think I'll join now.

Ayuneko

And if someone else would be suprised someday WHY LunaRO died - here's the biggest reason - GM team.
"Carebear'ing" and drama everywhere, as I see they continue it still at the Stella's forum ^___^ (yup, I check their forum often, as a ex-Paradise and ex-Luna player). And it can be provoking.
Bigger control and censoir = people trying harder to avoid them (eg. by being more and more agressive). Old rule.

WoE threads without being a little spicy are hella boring. People just have to know, when to stop.
*leaves thread*

Quote from: genesis_SOC on Oct 23, 2008, 10:56 AM
Grow up.
lol that topic in question, was me looking through my logged files and remembering someone from 3 years ago on a 2/2/3 rate server

/desp T_T

now, give me a minute while i look through this and decide if i should lock it + warn people, or just throw it in the soap opera section where just about no one cares about the flames and etc >.>

EDIT: its almost the week end so i'll give you a break and just lock this i guess.... that plus, i've never been a far of giving out warns