sakutaroRO

Started by kyle2009178, Aug 16, 2011, 03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyle2009178

the people on this server are amazingly nice people. But the administrator  is rude and arrogant.
From the momment i joined the server and seeked helpe the admin was very rude and telling me things like
``What do you want now omg``
"I AM THE ADMIN I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK"
and "I am the admin what i say goes"

What realy ticked me off to the point of no end was the disscussion we had before she blocked me it went like this.....
Yesterday i asked if freebies would be given for the first few players and she stayed"Yes after you become 2nd job and if you do it before i finish scripting"
so today i made a lvl 74 priest and i asked her for freebies by saying

"I made it to 2nd job do i get freebies now plox? ^_^......"

The Admin FLEW OFF THE HANDLE, saying i demanded freebies and that SHE has the admin found the slang word for please insulting and that she was the admin and found it insulting.
I told her that a quarter of todays grammer is slang and that just because it was slang it doesn't mean its not the same as please.

This is the type of administrator you if you so desire to play the server are going to be interacting with.

On a Side note a few seconds after the photo was taken i got banned for supposedly insulting the Gm cause i said Plox instead of please.

The server is stable fairly lag free.  no economy due to low player count classes are balanced as all low rates usualy are.

The admin is always available but her friendless is about a NEGATIVE 10

I apologize to the RMS moderators if this is not what a review is suppose to look like, It was a review more of the Administrator but still a review i hope you allow this page to stay

Chemical Crush

GM is retarded and shouldn't run a server.   I dread if the server gets more people who can't speak english very well.  Stupid people will be stupid, it seems like some 15 year old kid that is runnin the server.  Oh well, just find a better one with better staff.

SakutaRO

This Player is the worst a Server can get.
It's once again great to see how one can post up JUST the part that makes them look good.

The whole part of this conversation was for him getting Stuff for free.Oh and he wasn't the nice, innocent Person he wants to play here.
And that was a real nice one you did there with the Chat-Overlay in ... what did you use? Photoshop?
Must have been hard to actually get rin in the chatbox there where you cut her off.

As you can see i don't have any Chatbubble over my head.
and a msg only stays there for...how long? 3secs?

I did say the part in the upper chat box, no denying that. but do you see the slightly different yellow in the chatfont in the part he wants to make me look real bad to maybe new players?

It's really the worst ever "Pedo Bear" (Thats his char name.... creative no?) or kyle2009178.
I am sure to demand a removal of this fake "review" post by tomorrow.

And he was online just now and saw my new warper, guess what he did? Just to proof how arrogant someone can be and not adepting to the change which is eventually going to happen to everything!

Heres a real chatlog from the server itself:
Quote08/21/2011 03:16:15 - W,0,CharID,AccID,prontera,157,183,Pedo Bear:wtf
08/21/2011 03:16:21 - W,0,CharID,AccID,prontera,157,183,Pedo Bear:i was just there
08/21/2011 03:16:26 - W,0,CharID,AccID,prontera,157,183,Pedo Bear:why didn't it unlock
08/21/2011 03:16:31 - W,0,CharID,AccID,prontera,155,181,Jacky:yes but the warper itself needs items
08/21/2011 03:16:40 - W,0,CharID,AccID,prontera,157,183,Pedo Bear:you gotta be kidding me
08/21/2011 03:16:43 - W,0,CharID,AccID,prontera,155,181,Jacky:you need to unlock the lvls before the one you want to warp to first
08/21/2011 03:16:48 - W,0,CharID,AccID,prontera,157,183,Pedo Bear:wow
08/21/2011 03:16:56 - W,0,CharID,AccID,prontera,157,183,Pedo Bear:that just made me quit
08/21/2011 03:16:59 - W,0,CharID,AccID,prontera,157,183,Pedo Bear:seriously
08/21/2011 03:17:03 - W,0,CharID,AccID,prontera,157,183,Pedo Bear:i quit man
08/21/2011 03:17:09 - W,0,CharID,AccID,prontera,157,183,Pedo Bear:i aint doing quests to get to a dungeon
08/21/2011 03:17:13 - W,0,CharID,AccID,prontera,157,183,Pedo Bear:later
Pedo Bear being himself or kyle2009178 on here and Jacky being me the Admin

NOTE: My Server is a Low-Rate! So having a warper that warps you ANYWHERE is already a BIG plus.
Now i changed it to a little more catchy system and thats how he reacted.Immature.Enough said.

@Chemical Crush
Well i am neither and what was that saying again?
Only the stupid call others stupid?
And furthermore i am proud of my knowledge and my ability to fluently speak and write in the english language.
So once again... did you notice the difference in the chat?no?
Point made clear on that one.

Regards,
Jacky, the SakutaRO Admin

Chemical Crush

I don't see how this photo is photoshopped, then again I have a bad eye for that. 
And yes from what he produced you seem like the kind of person who shouldn't run a server, you get angry about leet speak?  It OFFENDS You?  WELCOME TO THE INTERNET.  Lol.  Seriously, you'll never get a decent sized population with that attitude. 

Also about the warper thing, yeah people are going to complain cause they're lazy.  Thats people, expect it.  You dont want lazy people joining your server and complaining about the fact your warper makes you work for stuff? Don't run a server, cause people are gonna complain about everything. 

I've honestly never heard of the saying 'one that calls others stupid is stupid'.  You -demand- this review to be taken off?  I doubt it will, maybe moved to the rant and rave.  But you really can't come up on RMS 'demanding' the review be taken off.  If you dont want bad reviews learn to be more professional with your players instead of this whole, AS AN ADMIN I AM OFFENDED BY LEET SPEAK. 

That's awesome that you can fluently speak english and write it, guess what, not everyone else can.  So be prepared to be bombarded with players who say pls or plox or plix or thx or ty or tyvm.  If you dont like it, again, don't run a server.

SakutaRO

Quote from: Chemical Crush on Aug 21, 2011, 12:42 AM
I don't see how this photo is photoshopped, then again I have a bad eye for that. 
And yes from what he produced you seem like the kind of person who shouldn't run a server, you get angry about leet speak?  It OFFENDS You?  WELCOME TO THE INTERNET.  Lol.  Seriously, you'll never get a decent sized population with that attitude. 

Also about the warper thing, yeah people are going to complain cause they're lazy.  Thats people, expect it.  You dont want lazy people joining your server and complaining about the fact your warper makes you work for stuff? Don't run a server, cause people are gonna complain about everything. 

I've honestly never heard of the saying 'one that calls others stupid is stupid'.  You -demand- this review to be taken off?  I doubt it will, maybe moved to the rant and rave.  But you really can't come up on RMS 'demanding' the review be taken off.  If you dont want bad reviews learn to be more professional with your players instead of this whole, AS AN ADMIN I AM OFFENDED BY LEET SPEAK. 

That's awesome that you can fluently speak english and write it, guess what, not everyone else can.  So be prepared to be bombarded with players who say pls or plox or plix or thx or ty or tyvm.  If you dont like it, again, don't run a server.

Maybe i didn't make the prequel of this whole thing clear to you.
Let me get this straight:
He was playing for about roughly 6 hours with an exp event on and zerging Anubis, nothing wrong with that its totally ok!
But the way he started the conversation of "demanding" freebies was like:
QuoteHey i played your server! Its New ! Give me Items!
Not in that wording but in that exact meaning.

And the rules STATE! that this is not allowed!
So why are those rules there if they are not enforced?
Is that your way of thinking a GM should act? Ignoring the rules of the server?What kind of example would that be?
The Rules have been online even before the start of the server.

QuoteSection 1: Language Uniformity
1. All players are required to speak in straight, formal and acceptable English in places where there are other people present, whether they understand your local language or not.
And
QuoteSection 1: Material Beggary
1. You are not allowed to beg for items, zennies and the like from any players and staff.

2. You are not allowed to beg for help, buffs, leeches, duels, PVP-Testings, and levels from any players and staff.
Is what i did still as incromprehendable as you make it sound here?

And just to make it even more clear:
If i would give a damn about my Players i wouldn't even make an effort in trying to set these things straight and uncover the false accusation.

Regards,
Jacky

Chemical Crush

I poked at your rules before even reading this comment.  I guess the only beef I have is that you prove no actual evidence, which I dont' blame you for not ss'ing the convo or anything since I'm sure you didn't think he'd come to RMS.

Although I sound quit...witchy, we'll go with that, in my previous posts I do not mean to come off as that.  You need to clarify, exactly, in your rules to not use slang such as plox or whatever it is you don't like.  Lots of people use slang.  I do when I joke around with my friends. 

I do get the begging for items, if he really did instantly pm you being like.  HI I R NEW 2 SRVR CAN HAZ STUF PLZ? 

But why a perma ban?  Why not a temp ban?  Personally I think you could loosen up a bit, but I do know that it would get annoying to have someone instantly message you asking for items cause they're 'new'.

SakutaRO

Quote from: Chemical Crush on Aug 21, 2011, 05:37 AM
[..]
But why a perma ban?  Why not a temp ban?  Personally I think you could loosen up a bit, but I do know that it would get annoying to have someone instantly message you asking for items cause they're 'new'.

Where did that Banidea pop up?
He never actually was banned Oo.

As the server was really spanking new when this happened it acted up and i temporarily blocked ALL Players to fix the problem >.<
Good, ok it wasn't such a good thing that this happened just when we had this little... Conversation.
But in fact, i NEVER Banned him.
As i wrote in my very first reply, he was even Online yesterday.

The maximum i would do is kick him once.
But to make me BAN him... he didnt even reach nearly the level of annoyingness one would need to make me act like that!

Regards,
Jacky

Erebus

The more I look at all of this "evidence", the more it shows just Jacky acting like an donkey and posturing, at best...There's no actual proof anywhere that anything happened. Just a screenshot of 2 people getting into a grammar fight. So far its just his word versus another word and everyone always takes a players side over a GM/Admin.

**Nothing to see here, move alone to the next dramatic topic that has more proof**

kyle2009178

Good luck with your server

SakutaRO

Quote from: kyle2009178 on Aug 21, 2011, 02:19 PM
jacky, you claim you never banned me, but you claim a bug made you ban the whole server? I'm no tech person or am good with server commands but YOU MUST HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BAN SOMEONE
FOR IT TO "ACCIDENTALLY" BUG. Since i was the only one who had a reason IN YOUR OPINION to be banned,(Evidence of the SS and your posts) your obviously lying lol.

You have Eyes right? and you can SEE with them right? so you DID read the whole post i suppose?
I did not BAN anyone! i temporarily BLOCKED connections from outside the Network to fix the server

Point being your a Hypocrite
   " Section 1: Language Uniformity
    1. All players are required to speak in straight, formal and acceptable English in places where there are other people present, whether they understand your local language or not."

Again
You do have Eyes right? and you can SEE with them right?

Quote[...] in places where there are other people present, whether they understand your local language or not
This includes but is not limited to TOWNS!
In Party-, Guild- and Whisperchat you are free to use whatever language you want!

QuoteAnd for the record the other players on the server are German and they speak German in game where others are present(you also have spoken German to them while i was on"
This gets me to the point "where others are present and are ok with it" read the WHOLE rules will you?
And just when you got ON you can't expect people to directly adept to you coming online and
"Oh it's Him!Switch to english!". thats the same as you adepting to the new warper system, which you failed.
And me talking german does nothing have to do with this as i just wrote!

lastly The image wasn't Photoshopped lol, For one there was no person named rin there to begin with, 2nd  the photo was taken during my "bubble" and after yours had gone.
Rin is the NPC Sprite of the Market Manager which you really nicely inserted there.
and if that would be true there should have been traces left of mine just disappearing wouldn't there?
if i really said those things, which i haven't but you try to sate that this conversation really happened with your,  oh so nice overlay there...
And thats a poor poor thing to do...

on  side note i never logged onto my char or knew anything about a warper lol.
I am lol'ing at the fact that it looks like you either logged onto my account and had a convo with yourself or just typed that up.

I don't know if i should get angry at you or just pity you...
I even have the logs all here... want me to make your IP Public to proof it to you?
How would i know your current IP, which, btw the board admins could easily check because it was locked when you answered just now!

I hope this finally ends your lame tries to get this server on a bad start and others will take you as an example of how not to beahve in ANY server.

regards,
Jacky

kyle2009178

Good luck with your server

SakutaRO

Quote from: kyle2009178 on Aug 21, 2011, 02:53 PM
you blocked everyone from the network during our argument? That's a bit odd lol.

I already stated that the fact that it happened during that time was a real bad coincidence. And it had absolutely NOTHING to do with you, me or any other Player online at that time!

You were speaking German in the center of prontera and not in whisper or party chats ect lol.
Why do you make me repeat myself?
Read the whole rules please. Thank you!

Quotei don't know anything about a market manager, and i don't understand what you mean by that part
this part is funny...
you still try to play the innocent person.
Please drop that already, i've proven enough to what you really are like in Ragnarok.

QuoteYou would make someones IP public to try and prove something that you as an admin could falsify?
For one giving out anyone's IP address can leave them open to attacks by people( So you would harm others cause your angry?)
Taking all the things into account:
Yes i would do that to proof that you are making things up and lie to an extend that is even for a 6 year old child way too over-the-top.

your looking better and better by the post. >.>
Says the one with no valid argument in this whole topic.

-Jacky

Erebus

This should be moved to rant or something, they are just whining back and forth at each other...

SakutaRO

Quote from: Erebus on Aug 21, 2011, 03:11 PM
This should be moved to rant or something, they are just whining back and forth at each other...

I am just stating the things objectively.
And he whines about that

/aggreed on the move

kyle2009178

I'll end my replies with this post, i hate to argue about something that the majority of others agree with me upon.

You have less proof then i do, AS an Admin you can easily falsify any information to make yourself look good. You have access to my accounts and can make chat logs and or log on my account and add screenshots by talking to yourself ect. I think you get the point. And you can easily edit a chat log without anyone noticing.

thus far you have only Made claims you can not back up with good evidence, and your replies have made you look to quote another persons post like a "donkey". Everyone can tell by your posts your not a Admin that's people should play with on a server. People have even stated they don't agree with you..

My posts can be more or less backed up by the attitude in your posts.

Anyhow Good luck with your server.