Ragnarok Revolution

Started by Snejk, Sep 25, 2008, 12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snejk

Don't go there. Just don't do such mistake as I did, unless you love getting banned over pointing out that a GM ignores reports. That GM is Misha, and the admin has a crush on her so you'll get most likely banned for just telling ANYTHING wrong about her, although she still doesn't care if a dead branch is launched in some illegal place, such as Gonryun. I already gave up then on WoE, the guild Class S takes everything, since there's no castle limit. There was a limit once, but apparently Misha owns a guild herself too, and asked the admin to lift the limit for her guild's sake. And he did. Players who don't come to the server with few hundreds of $ ready for spending, are already on lost position. The customs, as they're advertised, are actually in 90% donation ones, and the prices are sick. The cash shop credits gained by voting don't help either - you can get mostly 10 credits a day, so making enough to have 2500 for a medium-priced item would take half a year at least. There are also items that aren't released, although Kisuka gives them to people who nicely ask him (and are mostly girls). The staff seems to consist only of females, since Lagia, Soki and Fox aren't around too often. Quoting the admin's last post before banning me:
QuoteTo Snake:
First off, I'm tired of your comments and your attitude that you think your above everyone else here.

Your comment about "lolcat jokes" about me, if you said something like "i heard u liek mudkipz" i wouldnt ban u because theres no issue in that statement, theres no bad words or anything and its just funny. However u use bad jokes with sometimes bad words or terms which i do not like being used on this server.

If you don't care about this server then leave.

Your comment about my GM, [GM] Misha/Shia really ###### me off. You oviously have NO IDEA what shia does as a GM. She does alot more then just sit there and report to me like you said. She does many events each day for players (she takes time out of her personal day to hold events for players), she helps newbies and other players when they need help, she is a great GM and I am VERY GLAD that I hired her after Soki's suggested her.

Snake, let me make this clear. YOU DO NOT CHOOSE WHO IS A GM OR NOT, I DO.

Also the reason we no longer take care of DBs or skills in towns is because their not a high priority; DBs are ment to be used, just not spammed in newbie areas. Any player can take care of a DB. and wait a minute aren't u a lvl 102 sin x? shouldnt u be strong enough to handle that on ur own? I believe you are.

That was a topic about what should he improve. If anyone disagrees with his post, the ban hammer goes on. You might actually join the server if you're a girl with age around 18, with a lot of time, cash, and pics to post on the forums. He'll do anything for you then.

Not on the same server, but who said that a ban can break up a couple?

Wyvern Court

Well. With the quote you posted, it seems to me that he is tired of you messing around. Apparently you struck his limit. Would you be so kind as to give links to your small accusations so that we may see how far you pushed him?
Because from reading what he said all im getting from your post is the following:
-You were cursing too often (Which just about every server bans that, and im quite sure if I look at their rules, it will be there).
-You accuse GM's of things you have no idea what really goes on
-If he picks favorites, then why didnt he choose Misha, rather then Soki?

So as an admin myself, let me explain three things:

-Cursing in bashing: I myself have bashed servers on their own servers. Which is what I think you have done as well with revolution here. Only not so much in the same way. If you want people to actually get your meening, you use large words the GM's themselfs have to look up, anyone can curse. Even people who dont know english can say "Sh**", its nothing special. Now if you use big words they dont know the meening to, you 1.) Make them feel stupid, and 2.) Get your point through with following guide lines. Also, you need more information and proof then your own words to back up your stories. Or eles your going to be laughed at.

-Accusations: Ok. Here is what dissapointes me. When a player accuses a GM of corruption after overlooking tiny bits of information. Now if its obvious, yeah. But when you dont have proof to backup claims, I would be very angry as well. You dont like whats going on? Leave. But if you have no proof dont bother making a deal about it, because words in text can be easily edited. Screenshots and links cant.

-Donation: It is a servers choice to have voting rewards. Personally i'd never do this, as it is a sleezy move. Sure, as you say it would take 250 days to get a medium priced donation item, but they are donations, your lucky to be getting them for free. If I recall dont you get rewards from events as well?
My definition of donation item: An item given to a player in helping support/fund the server for its needs to be maintained.
This does not count for voting. Sure, voting gets players to try the server, and in turn they might donate. But if the player wants a larger population to play around with and be more enjoyable, it is there responsibility to help with that for free. Really. How long does it take to vote for even 5 places? Not long. 60 seconds max a day. I know, its hard. You really deserve to get donation items for it.

Your ganna need more support in your information to make me believe Revolution Ragnarok is a bad server. Buddy, im on the debate team. :P

Kisuka

Oh here we go.

1) Yes I ban people for saying bad things about GM Misha/Shia, I do that for everyone who disrespects anyone. Why? Read RRO's rules.
http://www.ragnarokrevolution.com/rules.html

2) I don't do EVERYTHING GM Misha asks me to. You can even ask her about that.

3) Dead Branches are items which are normally used anywhere at the players whim, why should we restrict where you use them? Thats just stupid.

4) GM Misha didn't tell me to remove the limit, in fact she was the one who told me to add it. GM Trench and other players said to remove it because it's annoying to have to wait to loose a castle to gain more.

5) GM Misha owns a guild on her NORMAL ACCOUNT which she had before she was even a GM team member. (GM Soki suggested me to hire GM Misha).

6) Cash Shop items are NOT OVERPOWERED! They are pretty much mostly items from kRO's item mall/cash shop.

7) Most are customs aren't even released yet. Only about 5% of them are in the cash shop. Most of our customs are being turned into quests.

8) The reason the cash shop points given from voting are so low are to protect against abusers. (You can get cash shop points for winning events too).

9) I have NEVER just given items to people. And why do you keep saying girls get an advantage on RRO? Stop spreading rumors about me, Please provide proof of free items I have given to girls on RRO for no reason what so ever.

10) The GM Team:
Me (male)
Captain (male)
Apple (male)
Fox (male)
Hydrogen (male)
Misha (female)
Trench (female)

Note from Me:
You were banned for breaking our rules a number of times. I love how you only now post this "review" about us after the fact that you were banned. After all, you were on the server for awhile now so why didn't you review us then? You only are doing this to make RRO, me, and the GM Team look bad because you are upset that you put your foot in your mouth.

You have spread/said alot of rumors about me and the GM team; that or you just are assuming all your facts and don't have any real proof of your claims.

This fiasco of a review really makes me laugh because you provide no proof or evidence to your claims about the GM team, server, or I. You have claimed many times that I favor others, and you couldn't be more wrong. Ever since you joined the server you have acted as if your above the rules or GM team on RRO. You have disrespected me and the GM team a number of times. Hell, I believe you even said you are only on RRO for 1 reason, that you wouldn't even bother playing there if that reason wasn't there (which was most likely friends).

If you want this review to be taken seriously, I suggest you provide hardcore evidence to back up most of your claims.

Thank you.

Lmui

Only thing you messed up Kisu,

Hydrogen is my Creator.
Oxygen is my moderator name

Kisuka

Quote from: Lmui on Sep 25, 2008, 08:58 PM
Only thing you messed up Kisu,

Hydrogen is my Creator.
Oxygen is my moderator name
Oh, my mistake. Sorry ^-^

Snejk

I know you just waited to get rid of me, and that % of donation items is just a plain lie. There are less than 20-30 customs on quests, and around twice more as donation-exclusives. I know it is needed to keep the server up, but you're putting them on a higher priority. And you were giving items to people on birthdays, even if they were unreleased yet. You cannot prove the last time I was complaining about what you did wrong(it was probably the camera zoom limit), since as I can recall, you DELETED the topic. I don't want to fight here since I don't just care about this, but wanted to warn the people who might be tricked by reviews of people who played less than a month there(people who review but played more time, most likely rate staff as really bad). And by the way, getting rid of a DBed Hydro in Gonryun isn't my job, since there is a clear statement that spawning DB monsters in other places than DB field is illegal. And most of the time, you didn't fix anything that people report(for example JT pushing back in WoE). But if there was a glitch in cash shop - you would fix that right away. You're only good at covering up the truth, Kisu - but if you won't change, you'll rather have to ban more people.

Pandora

If spawning DB monsters in other places than DB field is illegal then I suggest adding every other map to the 'nobranch' mapflags, that way there wont be any problems or reports to deal with.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Kisuka

Well Snejk here your answers:
1) Any items I 'give away' for some people's birthday are either already quests are soon to be quests. I'm not stupid, I don't just give away items that no one will be able to get.

2) We have over 150 customs in our database, most of them aren't even released yet and most are planned to be quests, it just takes awhile to script every single one. Donations are a big priority but not high. The highest priority I have on RRO is to make sure it's stable and lag free for all.

3) I deleted your camera zoom topic because we readded zoom x2 o.O Why should your topic be there if it was readded?

4) There are people who review us who have played longer then a few months Snejk.

5) I know a DBed Hydro in Gonryun (which seems impossible cuz towns are on the nobranch list) however it's not our job either, we never said you CAN'T DB ANYWHERE we said we don't want people dbing in newbie dungeons then just never touching the monsters (this is dbing spamming, theres a huge difference).

Proof of mapflag:
Quote//Main City maps
einbech   mapflag   nobranch
geffen   mapflag   nobranch
gonryun   mapflag   nobranch
izlude   mapflag   nobranch

6) Last and the most important thing:
I do not take care of technical issues like JT pushing you back in WoE, thats an issue in skill.c of the eAthena source code (if its an issue at all) and I do not touch that because I am not sure if I will mess anything up with eAthena (nor would I know the first thing to do in order to fix it). The reason I can fix a quest, cash shop, or another npc is because it's a script in the npc folder, which is a WHOLE DIFFERENT story and code structure, I know how to fix and make quests, I have never actually messed with the source code. So that is why I don't fix things like "JT pushing you back in woe". (I'm a script/db developer for eAthena, not a developer that works with source code).

Covering up the truth? Thats funny seeing as how I provide proof with my statements. And I won't change? Oh boy where have you been? I opened RRO back when I was 13 years old, and over that time I have changed and gotten better so much it's crazy. So don't you tell me I won't change.

Snejk

But you should spend some time doing something for the server instead of replying here. Other people who don't like you would say the same thing, but they still play there and are AFRAID of you. This is a really bad thing for an admin if people don't trust you. And you make them like that, since being so protective about Shia isn't a good thing to do. I know I've been like that about Grace too, but I'm not a GM who goes around with ban hammer and getting rid of anyone who says he/she doesn't like her. And Shia is actually making the server worse a lot - GM isn't supposed to help newbies, but to keep the server a nice place without any rule breakers. The truth is opposite, she's creating a lot of drama and running a guild that is actually your favorite(if it wouldn't be for them, you would put the castle limit back on, and much smaller than last time).
Let me guess that next person banned will be Push, since he likes Shia the same way as you do. I know you WILL want to get rid of him cause of that, right? Fail. I wish you good luck with that drama lair you call a free RO server, but I bet that most of the people who don't like the truth will run from there as fast as possible.

And replying to this:
QuoteWell. With the quote you posted, it seems to me that he is tired of you messing around. Apparently you struck his limit. Would you be so kind as to give links to your small accusations so that we may see how far you pushed him?
Because from reading what he said all im getting from your post is the following:
-You were cursing too often (Which just about every server bans that, and im quite sure if I look at their rules, it will be there).
-You accuse GM's of things you have no idea what really goes on
-If he picks favorites, then why didnt he choose Misha, rather then Soki?
I'm not able to give links, since I don't have access to them. And they were most likely deleted I think.
I have an idea what's going on around the server, and if people were a bit less afraid, they'd post things that would make half of the server banned. It's not only me acting like that.
And he DID choose Misha as his favorite, making stuff she wants like getting rid of castle limit, or making the stupid <Leader> tag showing up before the guild leader's name in chat.

Kisuka

Now your just getting rude Snejk.

1) Our rules state don't abuse/slander our GMs. Also our terms of agreement state don't start drama and keep personal things to yourself.

2) GM Misha/Shia is not making the server worse, if anything she is making it alot better then it was. Before we had hardly any events at all. Now because of her we get about 3 a week.

3) GMs do help newbies, I don't see why you say they shouldn't. GMs help newbies by telling them where to train, how to play the game, etc. And if you were implying that we tank newbies or give them items then you couldn't be more from the truth. We do what any GM would do, we point newbies in the right direction if they need help.

4) I don't have favorites; I wish people would stop assuming that. So GM Misha has a normal account which she has a guild on which is a very popular guild, I in no way had any part in making that happen. She had the guild before she was a GM. And how is it even my favorite? You give no proof or examples of why you say I favor them.

5) If you actually READ my post/reply to you, you would have read that GM Misha/Shia was the one to suggest the castle limit, not remove it.

6) Why the hell would I ban someone for liking GM Misha/Shia? Rog and Push both like Shia, have I banned them? No. You are really being rude and posting alot of untruthful/rumors about me.

Notes:
Anyone with a brain can see how rude you are from your posts which basically proves why I banned you; Thus my ban is justified and your topic alone proves that you have been rude to the GM Team and I.

You have said a large number of untruthful or things which have very little facts or things which you only have little bits of info about and assume things.

Here are some facts for you:
- GM Misha was suggested as a mod by GM Soki. (I didn't talk/communicate with Misha until after she was hired as a mod).
- <Leader> tag showing up for the leader of a guild in guild chat was approved/liked by alot of people after Misha suggested it.
- I have the right to reply here; You posted a review about the server which I have run for over 3 years so I have the right to reply to it to clear untruthful things up about your "review".

About your "You shouldnt be here replying" thing:
I will not stand by and just let someone slander lies and rumors about me, my server, and my staff team.

Fox Fable

I have to stand up at this point and say something. I was going to let this die, but it seems like it's dragging on, and my patience is slipping.

Quote from: Snejk on Sep 26, 2008, 01:04 PMBut you should spend some time doing something for the server instead of replying here. Other people who don't like you would say the same thing, but they still play there and are AFRAID of you. This is a really bad thing for an admin if people don't trust you.

Anyone, especially GMs of the server that is currently being bashed on, has the right take time out of their day to defend themselves. I mean, if that's the case, shouldn't you be doing something else with your life then taking the time out of your day to make a server and the people on it look bad?

As for the whole thing with fear, this is almost the way it works with all MMO games. Respect comes with both a balance of happiness and fear, knowing that if players follow the rules and respect us, we'll have no reason to punish players for actions they've done, and that way they can play happily with others in whatever way they please.

Quote from: Snejk on Sep 26, 2008, 01:04 PMAnd you make them like that, since being so protective about Shia isn't a good thing to do. I know I've been like that about Grace too, but I'm not a GM who goes around with ban hammer and getting rid of anyone who says he/she doesn't like her. And Shia is actually making the server worse a lot - GM isn't supposed to help newbies, but to keep the server a nice place without any rule breakers. The truth is opposite, she's creating a lot of drama and running a guild that is actually your favorite(if it wouldn't be for them, you would put the castle limit back on, and much smaller than last time).

Any issues between Shia and Kisuka are being resolved, and it's none of your damn business what happens between the two. If you really are interested in knowing why Kisuka is so protective of Shia, perhaps you should ask rather then assume; though you should be quite aware that they both have a right not to answer to you. When it comes down to it though, it is stated clearly in the rules that players are not allowed to disrespect and harass GMs, Admins, Moderators, and other players without punishment. If you wish to express a problem with one of the GMs of the server, then you should post on the server forums and present proof of your accusations, not blindly spread rumors or rant about how bad a GM is.

Shia is indeed the leader of one of the biggest guilds on RRO, "Innocent Noobs". However, she has been one to suggest the Castle Limit come back to RRO, rather then be taken away. In fact, while IN is one of the biggest guilds on the server, it does not own most of the castles - that mainly lies with another one of the biggest guilds on the server, "Class S". There is nothing in the rules that states a GM cannot have a real account; we're all people, and we all just want to have fun playing the game. Currently I am the only one with GM level 40 or below that does not have a regular account, and that is because I choose not to.

Oh, and the whole thing about how GMs shouldn't be helping newbies, I just have one question: Are you insane? That's one of the main purposes of being a GM. The whole definition for Shia's, Lagia's, Faber's, and my job is to enforce the rules of RRO, help out with all problems possible people ask of us (That we can help within the rules), and host events for the server on occasion. We cannot technically help people level by doing anything other then giving buffs, giving advice, and getting rid of unnecessary blocks in the way (Ex: Someone DBing on a floor of a dungeon, keeping people from going in), but none of the GMs on the server go around and kill monsters for people. We know they have to do it themselves, but we are allowed to help; it's not like we're running around kill commanding people to level 99 or leveling other people's characters for them.

Quote from: Snejk on Sep 26, 2008, 01:04 PMLet me guess that next person banned will be Push, since he likes Shia the same way as you do. I know you WILL want to get rid of him cause of that, right? Fail. I wish you good luck with that drama lair you call a free RO server, but I bet that most of the people who don't like the truth will run from there as fast as possible.

Push has been around for a very long time, probably longer then you have, and he's still around on occasion; the only reason he isn't playing now is because he chose to quit of his own free will. You make bad assumptions of people's reactions, and you clearly have no idea what type of person Kisuka is, since you seem to be so persistent in your words to even see past any of the accidents or mistakes he has made. It's people like you that shame others who play games, because you see GMs as people who should never make mistakes, and when they do, you point your finger and yell that they're the worst person to do their job ever. Then, to top if off, you refer to their server(s) as centers of drama and filth as if you've won the argument, without realizing that the only one who is truely spewing drama here is you.

I have a lot of patience, sir, but I will not stand idly by as you insult something I enjoy for the sake of making it look bad, and also bash the friends I have made through the game.

~Fox~
"sora wo mi agereba
kono hoshi no hitotachi mitai ni
samazama na hikari wo hanatte

sono naka de boku mo hitoki wa kagayaiteitainda
me wo tojite kokoro ni chikau
nagareboshi ni yume wo takushi te"

- Nagareboshi, Home Made 家族

Wyvern Court

Quote from: Fox Fable on Sep 27, 2008, 05:12 PM
I have to stand up at this point and say something. I was going to let this die, but it seems like it's dragging on, and my patience is slipping.

Quote from: Snejk on Sep 26, 2008, 01:04 PMBut you should spend some time doing something for the server instead of replying here. Other people who don't like you would say the same thing, but they still play there and are AFRAID of you. This is a really bad thing for an admin if people don't trust you.

Anyone, especially GMs of the server that is currently being bashed on, has the right take time out of their day to defend themselves. I mean, if that's the case, shouldn't you be doing something else with your life then taking the time out of your day to make a server and the people on it look bad?

As for the whole thing with fear, this is almost the way it works with all MMO games. Respect comes with both a balance of happiness and fear, knowing that if players follow the rules and respect us, we'll have no reason to punish players for actions they've done, and that way they can play happily with others in whatever way they please.

Quote from: Snejk on Sep 26, 2008, 01:04 PMAnd you make them like that, since being so protective about Shia isn't a good thing to do. I know I've been like that about Grace too, but I'm not a GM who goes around with ban hammer and getting rid of anyone who says he/she doesn't like her. And Shia is actually making the server worse a lot - GM isn't supposed to help newbies, but to keep the server a nice place without any rule breakers. The truth is opposite, she's creating a lot of drama and running a guild that is actually your favorite(if it wouldn't be for them, you would put the castle limit back on, and much smaller than last time).

Any issues between Shia and Kisuka are being resolved, and it's none of your damn business what happens between the two. If you really are interested in knowing why Kisuka is so protective of Shia, perhaps you should ask rather then assume; though you should be quite aware that they both have a right not to answer to you. When it comes down to it though, it is stated clearly in the rules that players are not allowed to disrespect and harass GMs, Admins, Moderators, and other players without punishment. If you wish to express a problem with one of the GMs of the server, then you should post on the server forums and present proof of your accusations, not blindly spread rumors or rant about how bad a GM is.

Shia is indeed the leader of one of the biggest guilds on RRO, "Innocent Noobs". However, she has been one to suggest the Castle Limit come back to RRO, rather then be taken away. In fact, while IN is one of the biggest guilds on the server, it does not own most of the castles - that mainly lies with another one of the biggest guilds on the server, "Class S". There is nothing in the rules that states a GM cannot have a real account; we're all people, and we all just want to have fun playing the game. Currently I am the only one with GM level 40 or below that does not have a regular account, and that is because I choose not to.

Oh, and the whole thing about how GMs shouldn't be helping newbies, I just have one question: Are you insane? That's one of the main purposes of being a GM. The whole definition for Shia's, Lagia's, Faber's, and my job is to enforce the rules of RRO, help out with all problems possible people ask of us (That we can help within the rules), and host events for the server on occasion. We cannot technically help people level by doing anything other then giving buffs, giving advice, and getting rid of unnecessary blocks in the way (Ex: Someone DBing on a floor of a dungeon, keeping people from going in), but none of the GMs on the server go around and kill monsters for people. We know they have to do it themselves, but we are allowed to help; it's not like we're running around kill commanding people to level 99 or leveling other people's characters for them.

Quote from: Snejk on Sep 26, 2008, 01:04 PMLet me guess that next person banned will be Push, since he likes Shia the same way as you do. I know you WILL want to get rid of him cause of that, right? Fail. I wish you good luck with that drama lair you call a free RO server, but I bet that most of the people who don't like the truth will run from there as fast as possible.

Push has been around for a very long time, probably longer then you have, and he's still around on occasion; the only reason he isn't playing now is because he chose to quit of his own free will. You make bad assumptions of people's reactions, and you clearly have no idea what type of person Kisuka is, since you seem to be so persistent in your words to even see past any of the accidents or mistakes he has made. It's people like you that shame others who play games, because you see GMs as people who should never make mistakes, and when they do, you point your finger and yell that they're the worst person to do their job ever. Then, to top if off, you refer to their server(s) as centers of drama and filth as if you've won the argument, without realizing that the only one who is truely spewing drama here is you.

I have a lot of patience, sir, but I will not stand idly by as you insult something I enjoy for the sake of making it look bad, and also bash the friends I have made through the game.

~Fox~
^ <3

GM's are not the people who you push around. Infact, they should stay out of player affairs quite often in-game (such as stay in @hide much of the time and observe) to prevent drama and act professional.
On alot of servers you see GM's just sitting in town. Right there. Talking with players. Spreading the word about their personal lives. This is what I think should not happen. Why? Because of people like these.
They like to assume things and dig into a GM's personal life because a GM is higher up. Someone you look to. And then finally when they do something not everyone is going to like (which is 100% of the time, because players have been spoiled too much), they players spit at the GM's and start accusing them of things, causing drama.
Infact, im sure 80% of the time when a GM is accused of something like corruption, or something completly silly like favoring players, the accusations are made by a player who cant stand a new update the admin has made, or "This GM MUST favor this player because they hang out on their legit chars all the time. GM's arnt allowed to have friends unless its with me. So im going to be an emo freak and make a failed attempt to flame a server".

Kay, im done ^_^

*Btw, I take no favorism in Revolution Ragnarok. I've never played them. I just saw a good example of a typical example of issues in this post so decided to jump in the mosh pit*

Snejk

Kisuka does what you don't like though. I mean, he IS talking with people when he feels randomly like doing that. No one is gonna back this up, since the fear will never go off unless someone doesn't care anymore. The server shouldn't be running on fear, it's like living in a place ruled by communists. It CAN be done without making people afraid, but I guess it's not possible by an admin who would be more likely to work for the army than run a server for a game that's the least related to any bad things. Banning anyone who does talk bad about you/staff makes the fear spread.
And GMs aren't for giving players advice. The moderators should do it, and they're the best people for sitting and talking with players. Anyone who gets a fairly high GM position should stay away from players when being on their staff characters. You CANNOT be two people at once, right?

This is going offtopic already, since it's just all about the fact that I said - Kisu doesn't treat the players equally. The other person got a week ban on game, I got a permanent IP ban on both forums/game. And it's cause Kisu hates me. Right~? It seems ok since I've been warned before. Only warned. The rules Kisu linked to here, clearly state the first ban is supposed to be a week one, not a full one. And he could be kind enough to state in the post what happened, instead of making people think I've left outta nowhere unless they'll bother to check the small info below the forum name. You just wanted to show "who's teh hax", right? Too bad you had to go so low to cut off the possibility of offline communicating with Grace, since you knew it's gonna be the worst for me(you could know what I did PM with her, right?).
But I'm NOT asking to go back there(though leaving the rights to use messages and checking people's profiles wouldn't make me say things about you hating me), since if you offered me to go back to the game if I stopped talking bad, I'd spit upon this server rather than come back to it.

Last thing:
QuoteInfact, im sure 80% of the time when a GM is accused of something like corruption, or something completly silly like favoring players, the accusations are made by a player who cant stand a new update the admin has made, or "This GM MUST favor this player because they hang out on their legit chars all the time. GM's arnt allowed to have friends unless its with me. So im going to be an emo freak and make a failed attempt to flame a server".
Thank you for the comment, Mr. Obvious. Not saying directly who you're talking about doesn't mean it's not flaming.

This can be closed, since as usual I'm the only one who isn't afraid to take a fight against a bunch of dogs who can't let out their anger in any other way than getting others to flame with them against one person. WTF? I was reviewing a server, not starting a war. Kisu, if you don't like people talking bad about you on your forums, delete the suggestion forum. Or state clearly it's only for suggesting ways to advertise the server anywhere else.
If you still cannot get it, read at least this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_censorship
Think about it for a while.

RabidChocobo

Kisuka is such a pimp, get all the girls on his server, eh pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.  Moneyz 2.

Fox Fable

Quote from: Snejk on Sep 28, 2008, 12:41 AMKisuka does what you don't like though. I mean, he IS talking with people when he feels randomly like doing that. No one is gonna back this up, since the fear will never go off unless someone doesn't care anymore.

No, Kisuka does what YOU don't like. He's also a human, and thus able to make mistakes, and that's nothing to condemn someone about. No-one is backing this up because you seem to think that everyone who isn't speaking up is agreeing with you, when rather it's either they agree with the opposite of your argument, or the most likely reason of they don't care enough.

Quote from: Snejk on Sep 28, 2008, 12:41 AMThe server shouldn't be running on fear, it's like living in a place ruled by communists. It CAN be done without making people afraid, but I guess it's not possible by an admin who would be more likely to work for the army than run a server for a game that's the least related to any bad things. Banning anyone who does talk bad about you/staff makes the fear spread.

Rules are enforced on the principal of the GMs being respected enough that people will want to follow the rules. The base dictionary definition I am talking about here is:

"3. Esteem for or a sense of the worth or excellence of a person, a personal quality or ability, or something considered as a manifestation of a personal quality or ability: "I have great respect for her judgment. ""

~Dictionary.com, http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Respect

The problem is there are two ways of gaining respect: the first being that we make friends with everyone enough that they trust our word and not want to cross us. Since this is literally impossible in a game, especially as someone with higher power, we're bound to be hated or not liked by a lot of people, which leaves only one other option: fear. Fear is an odd thing, but it's used widely throughout every MMO game in existence, because the only way to be respected with our power is to make sure we know how, and let people know we are willing, to use our power to make sure the rules are followed. That's the way it works. You cannot run a game simply off the hope that people will always play fairly if they don't have any rules to follow by that they know will be enforced.

When it comes to people who talk badly about the GMs and people who work on the staff team, if you really have a legitimate problem as I said before, post it on the forums and present your case with proof.  If it's is about "I don't like this person because blah blah" without any real reason other then assumptions, keep it to yourself, or keep it between you and your friends rather then yelling about it out loud in public. Mods, GMs, Admins, and anyone on the staff team may be part of the game, BUT WE'RE STILL PEOPLE - LIVING HUMAN BEINGS. We have feelings just like you, and we shouldn't have to put up with your torrent of hate spew.

Quote from: Snejk on Sep 28, 2008, 12:41 AMAnd GMs aren't for giving players advice. The moderators should do it, and they're the best people for sitting and talking with players. Anyone who gets a fairly high GM position should stay away from players when being on their staff characters. You CANNOT be two people at once, right?

Who are you to decide how someone runs their own server, and decide the definition of each person's job and how they are to go about it? If you want to do that, go start your own server. In this server, GMs act like regular mods as well. The main reason we're GMs in this server is for the ability to run events more efficiently, and hell, we're only level 40 GMs. Again, you make assumptions about the point of GMs in the game when I doubt you have any idea how the different levels of GMs work.

Higher level GMs, such as Lunch, Captain, Vandal, and Kisuka do not have any real accounts other then their GM accounts; and even if they did, it's none of your business as long as they aren't cheating to make themselves the best characters in the game, which none of the RRO GMs do. We all retain the right to play a game that we work to make better. Keep in mind that we take on the job of GM because we want to make the server a better place, not because we want special rights or because we get paid to do the job. If I was told I could have no communication with players if I took up the job, one in which I make no income, I'd say no every time.

Quote from: Snejk on Sep 28, 2008, 12:41 AMThis is going offtopic already, since it's just all about the fact that I said - Kisu doesn't treat the players equally. The other person got a week ban on game, I got a permanent IP ban on both forums/game. And it's cause Kisu hates me. Right~? It seems ok since I've been warned before. Only warned. The rules Kisu linked to here, clearly state the first ban is supposed to be a week one, not a full one. And he could be kind enough to state in the post what happened, instead of making people think I've left outta nowhere unless they'll bother to check the small info below the forum name.

System Admins and Owners of a game reserve the right to change the rules based on the extent of whether the rule in question that was broken does not hold enough of a serious punishment for the person. On top of that, if you think Kisu is bad, go and read the Terms of Service for any major MMO such as World of Warcraft or Tabula Rasa, which specifically states that you do not own your account, and that the staff has the right to terminate account at any time without any contact to the player about why.

Also, Kisuka announces to the players in game when a player has been banned. Of course, wasn't it you who mentioned, in the same post, that we shouldn't be announcing to the players that sort of thing because it instates fear? Isn't that a bit hypocritical?

Quote from: Snejk on Sep 28, 2008, 12:41 AMYou just wanted to show "who's teh hax", right? Too bad you had to go so low to cut off the possibility of offline communicating with Grace, since you knew it's gonna be the worst for me(you could know what I did PM with her, right?).
But I'm NOT asking to go back there(though leaving the rights to use messages and checking people's profiles wouldn't make me say things about you hating me), since if you offered me to go back to the game if I stopped talking bad, I'd spit upon this server rather than come back to it.

You seem to think that he's petty enough to actually ask you to come back? As if. I doubt it had anything to do with cutting off communication, either, that's just the way things go; if anything, that's just a bad coincidence and bad planning on your part, if that's the only way you can communicate, but it's not the fault of Kisuka.

Quote from: Snejk on Sep 28, 2008, 12:41 AMLast thing:
QuoteInfact, im sure 80% of the time when a GM is accused of something like corruption, or something completly silly like favoring players, the accusations are made by a player who cant stand a new update the admin has made, or "This GM MUST favor this player because they hang out on their legit chars all the time. GM's arnt allowed to have friends unless its with me. So im going to be an emo freak and make a failed attempt to flame a server".
Thank you for the comment, Mr. Obvious. Not saying directly who you're talking about doesn't mean it's not flaming.

This can be closed, since as usual I'm the only one who isn't afraid to take a fight against a bunch of dogs who can't let out their anger in any other way than getting others to flame with them against one person. WTF? I was reviewing a server, not starting a war. Kisu, if you don't like people talking bad about you on your forums, delete the suggestion forum. Or state clearly it's only for suggesting ways to advertise the server anywhere else.
If you still cannot get it, read at least this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_censorship
Think about it for a while.

A bunch of dogs? You really want to use such fighting words? If this were real, rather then just a bunch of words online, I'd have already had to ask you to step outside.

This topic is far from a review. A review takes into effect more then just an opinion, it takes into fact and unbiased opinion based on experience. You're the one who is digging for reactions, and now that you've got them and you've got more then one person fighting back, you're trying to cower out of the situation. Don't try and make yourself look like the Victim of a counter attack here, cause when you throw out untrue accusations about friends and the server I care for, you can damn well expect me to bite back, dog or not.

~Fox~
"sora wo mi agereba
kono hoshi no hitotachi mitai ni
samazama na hikari wo hanatte

sono naka de boku mo hitoki wa kagayaiteitainda
me wo tojite kokoro ni chikau
nagareboshi ni yume wo takushi te"

- Nagareboshi, Home Made 家族