Memorial RO

Started by Moskaum Y, Dec 28, 2023, 10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moskaum Y

Terrible.

A lot of problems with viruses. Every uptade, a new virus. Very annoying.

Lag spikes. That same old admin talk: "we are going to fix in the next maintanence". It really does. For a short period.

No dual accounts. Not even with double hardware.

A lot of problems with /lightmap: no support is given.

Low rate with few players.

iradiax

Oh, someone feels treated bad.

Yes there where lags for 3 days that got fixed with the last maintenance.

Yes some antivirus programs show the updater as a virus but it is not.

And ,,no dual login" is just the rules of the server that you already admitted to have it abused.

Just not a server for you my friend.

Good luck finding one that fits better to your needs. 

Shuchou

This server is pretty much a copy of UARO World of your dream but as a 3x instead of a 5x. Same cash shop items, main office, episode, quests, events, plus the player base is dying off so likely going to be less then 60 players in a week or two. The server owner was to soft on those abusing bugs or breaking rules, the player base noticed and started leaving or doing it themselves seeing as people were only getting a slap on the wrist even after their fourth time.

[email protected]

The server started with a god player base but at the end of year.. in my point of view the player base got resuced due to xmas and new year, your are a bit biased. Im having a pretty good time enjoying the game

inthewood

Well, I've been on MANY servers accusing RO of a virus. This is pretty typical for ro.exes. Just add the exe as an exception to your antivirus.

Your criticism seems pointless other than to deteriorate the server's reputation.

inthewood

Quote from: [email protected] on Dec 29, 2023, 09:01 AMThe server started with a god player base but at the end of year.. in my point of view the player base got resuced due to xmas and new year, your are a bit biased. Im having a pretty good time enjoying the game

Agree. It's a very good server imo.

memorialadm

The user who created this post was the same person who had a highly offensive and racist name within the game. He also abused double login...  /swt

Regarding the "virus" issue, it's a common problem in Thor Patcher, but it has already been replaced by a more stable version without issues with Windows Defender.

Similarly, with the universal Proxy, the "lag" lasted only a couple of days, and the solution was promptly found. Right now, there's an enhanced global connection with reduced latency. /lv

This review is solely intended to dmg the server's reputation and isn't a constructive criticism.

Here's the webpage and our Discord server :)

Everyone's invited! Hahaha  /lv

Control Panel
Discord Server