Lunar Ragnarok Online Review

Started by hunbun, Dec 03, 2015, 01:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hunbun

Hey y'all~!

I have been playing Ro on and off this couple of years. And have only tried low and mid rates. So usually sticking to mid rates since I'm not a fan of heavy grinding  /wah Moreover I decided to play ro again last week, then I stumbled upon this server (LunarRO) I was actually not gona give it a push since I'm not a fan of high rate, but it proved me wrong! It is actually goooood, it reminds the feel of my old server (too bad I quit cuz went to college LOL)  /no1

Server Ratings:

Stability and Availability 9/10

A very stable server, I can even count the number of times I lagged. I think it was only twice xD Game never crashed too.

Community Friendliness 9/10

I have only known few people since I started, most are helpful and friendly.

Game Master Ratings: Friendliness/Availability/Helpfulness 9.5/10

There are 2 gms (MxR and Auir)

MxR is usually online for technical support. He is very friendly and not snobby at all, always active in forum.  /kis2

Auir isn't as active ingame unlike mxr, but she's very active in forum regarding ingame issues etc.  /lv

Gameplay rating

Economy: Omgosh, This is absolutely a 10/10 for me! The gms designed lots of unique features where you can farm zeny ie fishing etc. Unless you wanna spam gefenia for zeny, not! xDD

Guild Competition: There are actually several people who tried to woe but I was busy farming zeny so I cant rate yet LMAO The server is only a month old. So far I have only seen 3 guilds who wanna do woe (1 guild is kinda big)

Class Balance: Cant rate yet. Haven't seen much action  /heh

Cash Shop: 10/10 The items in cp doesn't make the game imbalance, and u can get cash points without donating, at all! :D

Note: This game has so much unique features for you to enjoy~ Come check it out!  /ok