Legacy RO

Started by CherryBlossoms, Apr 22, 2008, 04:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CherryBlossoms

Not much to say here besides the obvious that most people are aware of in the fact that it was recently wiped/hacked.

I went afk on my hunter earlier today with a chat window up to take offers on some cards I had found, only to log back in on her a few hours later and find myself muted for over 2 hours... After asking about it on the forums, all I got was a random forum troll that came in and started belittling me and such..

I was *not* in the street or anything of the like, I was on the sidewalk with my back to the wall.No Gm/Moderator could tell me why I was muted exactly....Tends to be a big turnoff on a second day playing....

Here is the link to the thread where I asked about my mute and the troll came in : http://www.legacyro.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1092&pid=37296&st=0&#entry37296

Overall from what I saw and overhearing talking, very rude and impolite people, finding a party is impossible unless your 80-90+ with gears, I was turned down a few times at 75-80 ish *just because I didn't have anything other then vendor equips* -_-

B> server with decent population that is actually friendly.....

Itakou

Well then, why not amuse us and give us a ss of exactly where you were standing, hmm?

Itakou
People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

Zeus

you could try newly made high rates...
btw, you'll get forum trolls everywhere. can't be helped! i stopped playing legacyRO after 2 days. people have really high noses there.

CherryBlossoms

Quote from: Itakou on Apr 22, 2008, 04:23 AM
Well then, why not amuse us and give us a ss of exactly where you were standing, hmm?

QuoteI went afk on my hunter earlier today with a chat window up to take offers on some cards I had found
So people should take screenshots whenever they go afk on the odd chance they might get muted is that it ??? I wouldn't have minded the mute if  someone would have bothered replying to my thread/topic with a concrete answer so I would know not to sit down with a chat on the side walk again....
Quote from: Zeus on Apr 22, 2008, 04:48 AM

you could try newly made high rates...
btw, you'll get forum trolls everywhere. can't be helped! i stopped playing legacyRO after 2 days. people have really high noses there.
I see what you mean... And I stay away from high rates :x too easy and boring after a week

Itakou

QuoteI wouldn't have minded the mute if  someone would have bothered replying to my thread/topic with a concrete answer so I would know not to sit down with a chat on the side walk again....

Your expected to read the rules before you play, so why would you need someone to tell you what you can and can not do? You should know yourself.

I asked the ss because I was curious where you stood, not a ss of the time before you were muted.
Posted on: Apr 21, 2008, 09:23 pm
http://www.legacyro.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1092&view=findpost&p=37491

Ah the internet these days, bunch of little kids..

Requesting Yc to have the review deleted and this topic cleaned up. I know the image is blurred, I can submit the full one if requested. Also requesting a decent warn for lying.

Itakou
People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

Pain85

Don't listen to this CherryBlossoms guy/girl. She accused me of trolling her but meh. Look at the thread she made carefully (^accessible through Itakou's link). Notice how she replied to what [GM] Asher said. She threatened LRO with an RMS review... wtf? And also, note her posts, her original post was posted at 10:21 pm, then, she threatened to write a review 8 minutes later because no one answered her... WTF? Are you a VIP or something? You gotta give GMs time to respond to your posts, they're not robots you know, you could've at least be patient, this was what prompted me to post my reply telling her to read the rules and such. Then, she said she already read the rules and that she wasn't on the street and told me to GTFO because i was being a troll, how rude. Unfortunately for you little girl, [GM] Shalimar proved me right. You were on the street with your chat when you flat out denied it and called me a troll. I was just trying to defend LRO. She was being rude to the GMs on her second post, so my reply was just natural...

CherryBlossoms

Hey look,first post by pain here too, and in my thread again,you really need to take a step back from the computer :o Keep brown nosing tho you seem good at it * hands a tissue* How's that wiped server treating you anyways ??? :o

On that Note, Itakou, you need to check the towns more often because I saw 4 chats up there on either side like that multiple times in my hours playing, and said people with chats we're still there an hour ish + later...

and LOL @ decent warning... you seriously think I give a jack about a warning on a website for RO servers ????By the way, from my post I didnt lie as I was off to the side but w/e. Enjoy your failed server... Hopefully it doesn't get *hacked* again :o

QuoteRequesting Yc to have the review deleted
My review is completely legitimate, I was randomyl muted, no explanation given for hours and the quality of your players is awful, and i'm not the only one who thinks so

Edit : Done in here by the way, won't be replying anymore since all has been said and brown nosers like Pain enjoy following me around forums apparently.
But then again, was it really hacked ???....  No one will ever know but people can doubt.

Hanyuu

Reading both threads, in my opinion you're an ignorant crybaby who thinks highly of themselves. You were proven wrong but in your mind, you can do no wrong even when the proof has been thrown in your face for you to see. All you do is make yourself sound more like an idiot for knowingly breaking rules and then go around expecting not to be punished in anyway. In the thread in LRO, GMs told you and showed you what rule you broke and yet you go around making yourself look worst by starting this thread. That mute was anything but random.
I cannot quench your thirst
Because even if you yearn for the truth, you refuse to believe in it.

I cannot quench your thirst
Because no such truth exists that you are in anticipation for.

But I still want to quench your thirst.
Because I am the one the that put you into the desert.

Pain85

Quote from: CherryBlossoms on Apr 22, 2008, 12:39 PM
Hey look,first post by pain here too, and in my thread again,you really need to take a step back from the computer :o Keep brown nosing tho you seem good at it * hands a tissue* How's that wiped server treating you anyways ??? :o

On that Note, Itakou, you need to check the towns more often because I saw 4 chats up there on either side like that multiple times in my hours playing, and said people with chats we're still there an hour ish + later...

and LOL @ decent warning... you seriously think I give a jack about a warning on a website for RO servers ????By the way, from my post I didnt lie as I was off to the side but w/e. Enjoy your failed server... Hopefully it doesn't get *hacked* again :o

QuoteRequesting Yc to have the review deleted
My review is completely legitimate, I was randomyl muted, no explanation given for hours and the quality of your players is awful, and i'm not the only one who thinks so

Edit : Done in here by the way, won't be replying anymore since all has been said and brown nosers like Pain enjoy following me around forums apparently.
But then again, was it really hacked ???....  No one will ever know but people can doubt.
Hahaha first post, yeah. And the reason? Because you're being so immature even after you've been proven guilty by a GM.. with a screenshot of  your so-called law abiding character on the street of Prontera when the rules say no chats are allowed on the streets. Call me a troll all your sorry life, but the fact that you broke the rules and QQ'd about it isn't going to change. Live with it. The reason why you won't post here anymore is because you ain't got nothing to say but lies and a bunch of BS. Prove me wrong, but as Hanyuu said, it seems you don't want to admit you were wrong. I made an account here not to troll you once again as you believe, but to say you are one big liar and a crybaby who wants everyone else to sympathize with you even if you know you were wrong. Drop your pride and act like a mature person.

Her posts even have a ton of loopholes and bs.
QuoteOn that Note, Itakou, you need to check the towns more often because I saw 4 chats up there on either side like that multiple times in my hours playing, and said people with chats we're still there an hour ish + later...
That is why you wound up here isn't it? Goes to show that GM's in Legacy are really doing their job. You can't just expect the GM's to see everything YOU see. GMs are not omniscient and omnipresent like you think they are o_O they need time.

Quoteand LOL @ decent warning... you seriously think I give a jack about a warning on a website for RO servers Huh??By the way, from my post I didnt lie as I was off to the side but w/e. Enjoy your failed server... Hopefully it doesn't get *hacked* again
Now if you don't give a jack about warnings and such in an RO website, you GTFO, not me. Play on a server where you don't have to read the rules or care about such warnings. Warnings are given out to maintain order. Name me a decent RO server without these warnings and I'll STFU.

As Itakou said, I request yC to take a look at this thread and do what he thinks is right... leave it open, or delete it on the grounds of CherryBlossoms being full of herself and saying a bunch of balonies. Also, her review on LRO was a similar BS. Now, if you do ask me why I had only posted on her thread in the LegacyRO forums and nowhere else is because, pre-wipe LRO, you can only see the Marketplace subforum when you have a forum account and that was where I mainly posted (also, mostly threads asking about homunculus). Only now, I found out that the LRO subforum Marketplace is now visible to everyone including guests. I came upon her thread and read how rude her second post was, so I had to post something to find out what really happened. And that is the story of CherryBlossom's so-called forum troll Pain.

superja

QuoteEnjoy your failed server

What? How is a server with 1500+ players on a failed server?

Quote from: superja on Apr 24, 2008, 06:33 PM

lol if i may can i comment on that? =3
there server's still really new so theres about 200 venders atm and 1300 actual players~

and that sir is not wat i call fail <3 <3 <3 their population
just wish the crew from celest wasn't there..... they can be mean >.<

so ya imo overall legacy has a hugeeeeeeeeeee population.... as for how their GM's do things and the players and all that junk... i haven't been around enough to get that much of an impression from them....

but over all legacy seems like a awesomely populated server <3

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Quote from: superja on Apr 24, 2008, 06:33 PM
QuoteEnjoy your failed server

That's actually more than Loki has, and it's biggest iRO server out there.