http://www.idealro.com
Base rate: 2000x
Job rate: 2000x
Drop rate: 10x
Base Level: 300
Job Level: 125
Max Stat: 280
Max ASPD: 192

This will be one review worth reading about, since this is honestly one of the best & new servers out there in the RO Private Server world.

Server Stability
At first, I was not sure whether this new server was able to stay on 24/7 because most new servers that appear onto the server world are just home-hosted or hosted on one of those paid services site which are available on eAthena. I was curious and asked about what they do to host their site & server, and they were EXTREMELY nice about it. They told me what I will tell you, they have a server hosted in Texas which they manage & rent by themselves. I must say, when I first heard them say that I was extremely skeptical and thought they were just lying to me. So I asked them for proof, and as I checked out their SClientInfo and matched the IP they gave me... what they said was completely true. I live in EST America and I have absolutely no lag whatsoever and I enjoy playing IdealRO because of that fact & SO MUCH more.

http://74.86.28.218/phpsysinfo/

Gameplay
I'm not sure if any server has this, but they have a Bank Building. Yes.... a BANK BUILDING. It has an accountant which allows you to open an account with your very own Pin #, Recovery Question, & Recovery Answer. And when I talked to the banker, they gave me 2 options of a CHECKING account AND a SAVINGS account. I was amazed. They even have a debit card, LINKED with the checking account so you can withdraw money from the checking account anywhere you wanted as long as you had the debit card. Then they also have this Storage Backpack which allows people to check their storage from anywhere they wanted, in the back of my mind.... I thought it was pretty sick. There are no custom items YET, and yes... I've asked if there were going to be custom items, and they've replied yes and answered nicely. They've said the custom items will only MAYBE have 1 slot and definitely just +5 def... but you never know. There are so many other sick features... I just can't name them all.

Community
Seeing that it just STARTED like... a couple days ago (2 or 3?), it has maybe 2-3 players and not very much of competition. The PVP Arena NPC is disabled and everyone just gets along. The GMs are extremely nice to the people and they help in what they can. But the community is boring and small... it definitely needs a bit sprucing up to do.

Economy
Again, this is a brand new server... so the economy is slow. Sluggishly slow since there are so little people. But once there's more people, I'm sure there's going to be a better economy.

Website
Hmm... I'm surprised they don't have a website, but what they have now is definitely cool. You get a RO account by registering for a IPB account?! Umm... I've only seen one server do that and this is pretty cool. And they have a Patch AND FULL INSTALLER? WHAT? I mean, some of the really popular servers don't even provide a FULL INSTALLER. When I say this, I was just... shocked, lmao.

Rating: 9/10

Definitely WORTH trying out. If you're looking for a server to play for a while and it has to be a high rate, then this is CERTAINLY the right place. I'm serious.

Loki

Quote from: TheZodiac on May 16, 2008, 08:11 AM
Ideal Ragnarok Online

Gameplay
I'm not sure if any server has this, but they have a Bank Building. Yes.... a BANK BUILDING. It has an accountant which allows you to open an account with your very own Pin #, Recovery Question, & Recovery Answer. And when I talked to the banker, they gave me 2 options of a CHECKING account AND a SAVINGS account. I was amazed. They even have a debit card, LINKED with the checking account so you can withdraw money from the checking account anywhere you wanted as long as you had the debit card. Then they also have this Storage Backpack which allows people to check their storage from anywhere they wanted, in the back of my mind.... I thought it was pretty sick. There are no custom items YET, and yes... I've asked if there were going to be custom items, and they've replied yes and answered nicely. They've said the custom items will only MAYBE have 1 slot and definitely just +5 def... but you never know. There are so many other sick features... I just can't name them all.

SurgeRO does those, bank building and backpack storage stuff. But not sure about the debit card.
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

Prius

Quote from: kabuki07 on May 16, 2008, 07:39 PM

SurgeRO does those, bank building and backpack storage stuff. But not sure about the debit card.

that's because keropi = kopi

kopi is leaving surge to die lulz

don't believe me? check out that link you (Topic poster) provided about system information.

server.surgero.us

Triix

A fresh server that brings you low rate pvp style, without all the leveling. Enough said. Good server to start a guild on. Population slowly growing, no overpowered customs (maybe not even any customs for that matter). GM's know what they're doing enough that they don't turn this server into all the other HR's out there with unbalanced PVP.

Aragorn

Quote from: Prius on May 24, 2008, 01:40 PM
kopi is leaving surge to die lulz
no he's not.... (>.>)

hey what are all these stupid f*** scribbles on your test?
OH BAKA SENSEI THAT'S NIHONGO

RULE 1:
Every post that disagrees to the previous to Aragorn is a flame or insult.